WR
WENDY R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/14/2019
Greens ๐Ÿ€is Great ๐Ÿ‘
Greens has been keeping my 2002 Suburban in great running condition since I bought it new . I really got my moneyโ€™s worth from this vehicle thanks to Greens great service!

LORRAINE S.
Chevrolet Camaro
Greenโ€™s Auto Tech - professional - Honest & courteous
Iโ€™ve used the same mechanic for 13 yrs. I moved to Upland and found Greenโ€™s Auto Tech. Jim and Sandy Green were very nice and extremely courteous. The mechanic informed me of his findings, had no problem answering my questions. Their prices are fair and nobody tried to sell me something I did not need๐Ÿค— New home , New Mechanic auto shop!!!!

KH
KATHRYN H.
Montclair, CA
GMC Yukon XL
Taking car of my Sub
Sandy and Jim are both Gems . Class acts , Jim is so careful to make sure my Suburban is safe without extra charges every time . As I say every time I get it serviced , I need to take it back more often because my sub is so happy -- it runs so smooth . 2007 - 185,000 miles . Thank you both S

Pomona, CA
Chevrolet Express Passenger
GREAT!!
One of our Service Vans Air Conditioning Stopped working - made a service call if they could Please Help!! They explained the situation to go ahead and stop by BUT they would also schedule an appointment for our service van day off in case it was going to need extensive repair. Stopped by and Greens Auto located the problem and fixed immediately. Our Service Van was Repaired with minimal down time and all is well. Everyone is Very Professional and GREAT!!

AP
Audrey P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Acura TL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Audrey said she would recommend the business for service.

AL B.
Ford Edge
06/10/2019
Friendly and fair priced
My vehicle was ready as promised at the price was as quoted.

KK
KANDIE K.
Ontario, CA
06/08/2019
Love Greens
Sandy and her team do a great job... car was serviced and promised at noon, and was done on time...

BC
BETSY C.
Mazda CX-5
06/07/2019
Routine Service
As always, the service was very timely, personable and professional. Thank you so much!

AT
ARLEEN T.
06/06/2019
Honest Mechanic
Itโ€™s hard searching for an honest mechanic, especially for a women! Unless you have mechanical knowledge, you can be a target! Greens Auto Tech! Is honest and fair! My family mechanic!

STEVE W.
BMW 340i
06/05/2019
Always great
I will always use Green's Auto to service my vehicle. They are they only shop outside of a dealership that I trust.

SR
SHERRY R.
CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/05/2019
What makes the place so great the people
The greens are great people, very helpful.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

DR JOHN H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/29/2019
Satisfied customer.
Once again a fantastic experience. Jim and Sandy always go above and beyond expectation. Thank you for your good work.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
05/29/2019
They are the best! Honest & wonโ€™t rip you off๐Ÿ‘

Ontario, CA
Dodge Charger
05/23/2019
Green auto tech
Friendly and good professional work

Steve H.
05/23/2019
Greens Auto Tech - Trustworthy
Greens Auto tech are wonderful - it is a true joy to drop off my car or truck . Personality , projects integrity , honesty and just flat out trustworthy only doing work that is needed . I love it also when Jim tells me it will go X longer so keep an eye on it or we can do it now . Jim's tech support team with Wife Sandy are all gems as well, always for the client - always .O' need glass repair, ask Jim . Need electrical , ask Jim . Need a tire rim that was damaged, ask Jim . He saved me 40% with a rim replacement compared to a dealer - 40% $100's it was huge . I highly recommend in a heart beat .

BE
Bill E.
Plymouth Valiant
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Bill said this business did great work.

GW
GARY W.
05/21/2019
Amazing Service time after time
I feel very confident that Green's Auto Tech fixes issues with my cars each time. They do a thorough job and are always very friendly and helpful.

CHRIS M.
Nissan Frontier
05/21/2019
Great service,prices, and quick. Funny owner too!

CRAIG H.
Toyota Avalon
05/20/2019
Owners
Always great service

LW
LAWRENCE W.
05/19/2019
The recent answer to my question.
Thanx so much for your help with my question and the following repair. Once again your honesty and trusted service are significantly appreciated.