DODY D.
Chino, CA
Nissan Murano
07/17/2020
Great Service!!
Thanks Greens again for getting us over an auto hump. Our air goes out in summer Greens to the rescue!!!

RICHARD H.
Claremont, CA
07/17/2020
Expert and reasonable customer support
Green’s Auto Tech provides reasonable and expert support auto service. They consider what their customers want with what is needed to provide a safe and reliable vehicle. I know I can trust their advice and look forward to further interaction..

SG
SHARON G.
Ontario, CA
Saturn VUE
ENGINE LIGHT ON!
I was in the area of my "Go To Trusted Mechanic: GREENS AUTO TECH". Left home and noticed an Engine Light was on. Stopped by Greens Auto Tech on my way to my destination. 10 minutes in the parking lot, a scan, determined there was not a critical issue, cleared the "Light". Recommended a return visit IF the light came on again. So far, so good ... but will watch this weekend.
Could not ask for better service anywhere. Drop in and visit this reliable family location! My name is Sharon and I highly recommend i GREENS AUTO TECH ... they have my permission to give you my phone # or Email!!

RA
RALPH A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Cadillac CTS-V
07/16/2020
ALWAYS FEEL SAFE AT GREENS.
JIM IS THE DRIVING FORCE HIS WIFE SANDY IS TNE GLUE THAT SEALES THE DEAL! I HAE DONE BUSINESS WITH GREENS FOR OVER 10YEARS AND NEVER BEEN SORRY!YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS AT GREENS!

AJ
Angela J.
Fontana, CA
07/16/2020
Excellent, reliable, and friendly service
I have been going to Green’s for 24 years. I trust them explicitly. They are extremely honest and reliable. I never have had to return my car for any work they have completed. They have never tried to up sell their services. I drive 12 miles one way to have my car serviced because they are so trustworthy and efficient.

RD
RON D.
Claremont, CA
07/15/2020
Immediate service
Polite ,fast, efficient and highly competent!
Very nice people front office to back!
I’ll be back and I recommend them highly!

Judy H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/15/2020
Always reliable
I’m a long time customer. Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

ROBERT W.
Alta Loma, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/09/2020
Great place
Honest and the price is lower than most shops. I have referred family and friends to Greens Auto Tech!! Only place I will take my cars!!

MIKE M.
Fontana, CA
07/08/2020
Fantastic job. Glad I was able to get in.

JN
JIM N.
CA
Kia Sportage
07/08/2020
Service or repair
The one and only place to get cars serviced or repaire. Green's Auto Tech is OUTSTANDING.

KO
KASUMI O.
Upland, CA
07/02/2020
So patient and thorough with their service!
I had multiple issues with a battery drainage, and then went through several mechanics in town for a few months. No one seemed to detect the real issue was. Green’s generously kept my vehicle for over week. Sandy at the front office was very pleasant and friendly. She kept me informed with a process with reasonable price quotes. After a week, their mechanic finally found the issue and made sure that my vehicle starts without any glitches. A friend of mine referred me to the Green’s and I’m so glad I found “my mechanic” Green’s is highly recommended!

MELINDA M.
CA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/01/2020
Always great service
I would never take my truck to anyone else, they are the best, honest and trustworthy mechanic around!

FF
FRANK F.
Alta Loma, CA
Lexus ES 330
07/01/2020
Friendly and professional staff.
I promptly received an appointment and the work was completed as promised. Oil leak problem was resolved and extend my thanks to the technician that completed the work

DJ
DONTE J.
Ontario, CA
06/29/2020
Oil change and brakes
these guys are the best and family owned. Great customer service. Mechanics are good with service.. i will be back.

BV
BRAD V.
Upland, CA
06/26/2020
The people
This shop is always striving to help their customers. Work is completed on schedule and done right the first time.