RE
RYAN E.
Always the best!!!
I love this shop! Jim and Sandy are great. Excellent quality of work and follow up.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Ryan. We appreciate your business & appreciate all the referrals.

AP
ANDI P.
CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Excellent customer service!
They have created a regular. I will be back and will recommend to anyone in the inland empire. Thanks so much Green auto tech!
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Yay, thank you Andi! Love FJs. Thank you for the gift cards too.

BC
BRIAN C.
03/21/2019
I appreciated you helping me with my truck. I will reccomend your services to all.

Thanks,

Brian
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Glad we could help. No more belt squeak. Recommendations are always welcome.

CRAIG H.
Toyota Tundra
03/15/2019
Credibility and trustworthiness.
Greens does what they say they will do and when they say they will do it, always at a fair price. They are all about the peace of mind.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you. I know we are not always the cheapest but we use quailty parts to keep your truck running.

Greens Auto Tech
Sandy & Jim

BD
BRENT D.
03/14/2019
Great Customer Service
We have been going to Green‘s Auto for many years now and have referred several of our friends to them as well. They always do a great job servicing our vehicles with honesty and integrity. We know when we leave their shop, they will stand behind all repairs made. Too bad more businesses aren’t like this today.

Sandy & Jim

GH
GREG H.
Corona, CA
03/12/2019
Best repair shop ever!
The Green's are awesome! They do the job right the first time. Prices are reasonable and they don't do work that isn't necessary. Honest, hard working, nice people. You can't find a better place to have your car repaired!
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments too!

PM
PAUL M.
Ram Pickup
03/11/2019
Quality work
Reliable, efficient work. Been a customer for over 22 years and they have expertly serviced everything I have owned; foreign, domestic, muscle cars. I have had major and minor services there with, always, good results. Fair prices and honest service! They use quality parts and their mechanics are all long term emloyees.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

23 years in business :) & many more years as friends. Thank you for the nice compliment.

CU
CHUCK U.
Covina, CA
Chrysler Sebring
03/09/2019
Green’s is Awesome !!
I just recently broken my timing belt on my vehicle. Water pump started leaking and I had a problem with a trans leak. I was going back to work in a week after a medical leave when this happened. Jim and Sandy had not only identified my problem but had my car back to me so that I would be able to go to work ! Great job at an affordable price !! Thanks Jim and Sandy !!

JOE T.
Toyota Matrix
03/07/2019
Oil Change
In and out in less than 1 hour. They let me know what was needed in the future. No pressure just the facts. Good job. Thank you Greens Auto.

Thank's Joe.

CP
CHARLES P.
Claremont, CA
03/04/2019
Malibu service
Greens Auto Tech is a local car repair / service facility recommended by neighbors in Nextdoor.com. They were highly endorsed and my first impression is excellent. I'm always guarded about car service and being scammed so I am hopeful that my good experience will continue with GAT. Great customer service too.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Mr. Page. We willy gladly service your vehicle anytime.

FD
FRANK D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2019
The best. At car repair
Very friendly and helpful an honest
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Frank. We appriciate the kind words.

ST
STAN T.
Mt Baldy, CA
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2019
They are friendly and knowledgeable and great mechanics.
Great

MK
MATT K.
Ontario, CA
02/27/2019
Green's Auto Tech
Another great job by the best auto repair shop in southern california. They are prompt, professional, honest, fair priced, and friendly. I cannot recommend them any higher. If you want your vehicle to run great, then take it to Green's Auto Teck.

KEVIN B.
02/24/2019
Quality work good price
Integrity trustworthy it’s great to have a place to go for my vehicle and know that I’m not going to get taken advantage of and there great people I recommend them to anyone that asks if I know of a good mechanic

STEVE W.
Claremont, CA
Lexus IS
02/23/2019
These guys are the best!
I've known Jim and Sandy for years and have always trusted them with my vehicle. They aligned my Lexus PERFECTLY! Handles like a champ! I won't even trust my car at a Lexus dealer!

MICHAEL M.
Glendora, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/23/2019
Friendly, experienced, honest and fair!
Referred by a professional tire retailer that was precisely correct in their referral recommendation. I will also recommend highly in the future.

DIANA H.
Great garage.
Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I totally trust this place

JIM F.

DARBI F.
West Covina, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2019
The Green’s automotive shop was AWESOME. They were warm and welcoming, gave great prices for the work they did and were experts and helpful with my car. They were accommodating when I couldn’t make it back in time to pick up my car when it was done, they said it was no problem and I wouldn’t be in the way. I’ll most definitely be going back.