North Hollywood, CA
05/25/2020
The greatest mechanic ever!
Jim is the best mechanic I've ever had. Honest, effective, and a great guy!

BA

Lake Arrowhead, CA
05/20/2020
Great work
Made the app last week
Dropped the car off for service on Tuesday
They called in 1 hr. and it was ready

Azusa, CA
05/19/2020
fast excellent and reliable work. Always pleasant and helpful. Green's auto tech is a great place to take your vehicle.

GW
GRACIE W.
CA
Volvo S60
05/18/2020
2009 Volvo S60
We were really impressed with Greens Tech Auto’s service. They resolved the issue with my car that the previous mechanic did not; and now my car is up and running. They were helpful, honest, knowledgeable, professional, and made recommendations without trying to up-sell us. My daughter and I were extremely satisfied with theirs service and will definitely work with them for any future repairs and service. We would highly recommend them to anyone who need their car repaired.

BW
Bill W.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
05/18/2020
Friendly and Thorough Service
Took my 26’ motorhome in for service. Also I needed the battery checked as it would be dead after a few weeks of none use. They got all of this done in a 1/2 of a day. The staff was very helpful and continually updated me on the progress of the car. Outstanding place to go.

MCKALL B.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/16/2020
Such nice people
Green's was recommended to me by a few people so I decided to go there, the owners are so nice and I feel like I was treated very fairly. I will go back.

Azusa, CA
Nissan Rogue
05/16/2020
Customer service
Sandy was very helpful and pleasant. They did fast quality work. I got the oil change and had an axle repaired. They even went the extra mile and bright my car to my place of work when I was unable to get out before they closed. Amazing staff and customer service.

RA
JIM , S ANDY , PLUS MOM!

ANDREA M.
Altadena, CA
05/13/2020
Honest and just the best
Jim And Sandy have been working on my car since 06 when I bought it and was recommended to them by my car broker John Selk. They have done only right by me for all these years taking good care of my car, are honest and always do the right thing

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Lexus IS 250
05/13/2020
Routine Service
Jim and Sandy always provide excellent service they are a great Mom and Pop repair shop and also very honest.

ND
NORA D.
Ontario, CA
05/07/2020
Best place to take my car
This shop has provided consistently excellent service but also treats my cars as if as their own. I’m comforted by knowing that my car is always in the best shape it can be. They have saved me $1,000s throughout the years. I value their excellent knowledge and service.

TA
TRACI A.
05/06/2020
Starter fixed, oil changed!
Honest and very prompt service. Excellent people skills as well. Will definitely recommend and return! Car running great!
Many thanks

GC
GABRIELLE C.
Kia Spectra
05/06/2020
Thank you Sandy for all your help with my little Kia. Greens auto tech is their to help. Even while we are in the thralls of pandemic. Thank you all at greens for showing up to work .
Blessings. Gabby

DJ
DEBORAH J.
05/05/2020
Satisfied customer.
I was referred to Greens Auto by a friend of mine. Sandy knew her first name the minute I mentioned her last name. It was a good feeling to know they take pride in their customers. Sandy asked me several questions to see what my car was experiencing and provided me with an initial quote for labor. In a matter of a couple of hours she contacted me with the issue, and by the end of the day my car was ready for pick-up. Greens Auto is an honest and reliable company and the mechanic was there to explain to me, in detail, what my cars issue was. I left there knowing my car was in good hands and will return to them for repairs if ever needed again. The issue with my car was the fuel pressure regulator. I left there being a satisfied customer and would highly recommend them always.