DWANE P.
Lexus IS 250
05/09/2019
Exemplary trustworthy service
The service provided at Green’s Auto Tech was absolutely without a doubt the best possible service available in the area. I completely trust their assessment of work required and never had a feeling that I was getting misinformed or taken advantage of. The work was time appropriate, and I left feeling confident my vehicle was back in reliable condition.

IS
ISAAC S.
Riverside, CA
Ford Edge
05/04/2019
Fantastic customer care
I was only going in for a fan motor and they discovered I was about to lose my right front axle. The price to fix both problems shocked me and of course was told if I wished they could charge me more if I wished. I had some noises in the front end all gone wonderful ride in my vehicle. The most wonderful experience I have had at an auto repair in my 73 years. Wonderful. Thank you so much.

Sherry C.
Chino, CA
05/03/2019
This is “my” mechanic.
I am always treated in a courteous and friendly manner. They take the time to chat you make me feel like a person rather than just “the red Prius”. My car is always taken care of in a timely manner and, most important, is the integrity. I never feel pushed. I also really appreciate a little additional things they do as a courtesy.

JEFF G.
CA
05/02/2019
Honest & does great work!!
Jim came under his original quote, but also did a little more than originally planned. This is an honest shop with great workmanship. They got the work done when they said, it didn't drag on. I'm a self employed contractor myself so I really appreciated getting the work done quickly.!! Time is money!! Thanks guys.

DR JOHN H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/29/2019
I will not take my car any where else. The service is impeccable.

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Lexus IS 250
04/26/2019
Always accommodating
My car was scheduled for service and they had to change the appointment because when I made the appointment they didn’t realize they would be closed because of the Easter Holiday. They made arrangements for me to come after work and stayed open late to service my car. Thank you Jim and Sandy.

MARY G.
04/26/2019
My first visit and I was very impressed with the service and the warm atmosphere.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Mary. We appreciate your business & look forward to repairing your vehicle in the future.

Green's Auto Tech Team

EC
ETHAN C.
Chino, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/23/2019
My new GO TO Mechanic!
If your looking for a trustworthy, professional, friendly and not so pushy mechanic, then look no further! They were even able to accommodate me on short notice. There’s a reason why they’ve been open for so long... I will be a customer for life! Thank you Greens!

RD
Richard D.
Pomona, CA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the technician is a man of integrity. They are courteous, kind and very respectful. Jim and his wife were very sweet and kind. He would recommend their service to any and everybody. He will be a repeat customer.

David B.
Scion xB
04/22/2019
Super service
I have been taking my vehicles to Greens for years. Great family business!

04/22/2019
Great service. Quick and friendly. Nice staff.

AE
ANTONIO E.
Ontario, CA
04/20/2019
I have been a customer of Green's Auto Tech for several years years now. I have had good experiences there. Jim and Sandy are very courteous and honest. I have never had to return a car for improper work. I would recommend
Automobile periodic service is very satisfactory. If additional work is needed, I am notified of the work to be done and an estimate is provided. Usually, the bill is quite similar to the quote. I believe that Green's Automotive is competent and fair.

DORIAN M.
04/16/2019
Best auto shop ever!!!!!!!
Excellent professional service. Nothing is overlooked. Thorough work that goes beyond the expected. Prices have always surprised me as unexpectedly low. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

JOE T.
04/16/2019
Check out possible purchase of a truck.
I would not buy a car without letting Green's auto check it out first. Worth every penny. Fast, easy and reliable.

LW
LOLA W.
Honda Civic del Sol
04/13/2019
The Best service
I moved to upland 4 years ago and haven’t found a reputable mechanic, let’s just say, there are a lot shady mechanics out there. My starter quit on me , I asked a co worker if they knew of any good places and I was referred to Greens auto tech. I would recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you Greens auto tech for everything.