Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Esther E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
Dustin makes needing any service for my Sonata a pleasant experience. He always schedules promptly, provides excellent customer service and has gone above and beyond the requirements of his job on more than one occasion to provide customer satisfaction. Since this dealership was taken over by the new owner, I will highly recommend it. If it was under the old dealership(s) I would not go there for my Hyundai.

RE
Richard E.
Lone Oak, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
The employees are very nice and help any way they can

PD

Friendly staff

Kaylan B.
Quinlan, TX
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly & take care of the car in a timely manner
My engine light came on & Kirk & Dustin said they would look into it. They came back & told me that the thermostat needed replacing. It was replaced very quickly & the car was returned repaired & clean. I will definitely refer my friends & family to Greenville Hyundai.

Wolfe City, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
Always fast, friendly and professional staff!

KH
Kage H.
Wills Point, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Feels like Family
The business feels welcoming and friendly. The service provided was expedient and we've had no troubles here.

Mineola, TX
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Should communicate better
The whole process of getting my oil changed seemed to go well, but the communication of the amount of time required to get the job done was poor.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

It is not our intention that our customers feel this way. We do appreciate your time and aim to give the best time estimates we can. We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

Tommy M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
New ownership
Service dept is outstanding and very professional.

LC
Larry C.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Everyone is very friendly and professional

Shontil C.
Paris, TX
Meh
The service guys are great! I just don’t understand why I have to pay out of pocket for something that wasn’t a problem before
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We are very sorry you feel like that. It is not our intention that our customers feel this way.  We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The best dealership by far
😃

Robert B.
Wylie, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much for taking care of my tires and providing a lender vehicle for two days. It’s rare to get such great customer service these days.

GS
Glenn S.
West Tawakoni, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my family. Thank you for the great customer service. Above and beyond.

Leonard M.
leonard Massey
I have had 4 wash jobs and each time the car was dirter when they were thru with it than when they started. I had to ask them to reset the service reminder.

HM
Holly M.
Excellent service.
Documented items needing attention but nut pushy.

Sulphur Springs, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
I went in to just have it checked a d they told me there were a few things they could do while I was there so to keep from having to take another day off I told them to do them not expecting it to cost me 596.00. I will know next time question them a out the cost. It has never cost me this much ever before a d this is my third hyundai.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is not our intention that our customers feel this way.  We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.
The rags once used are considered hazardous material, the fee is not for the rags per se, but for their safe disposal in line with the regulations we need to legally adhere to.
Follow up calls were made after the visit, but we have been unable to leave a message.

SL
Sherwin L.
Arlington, TX
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
Awesome Customer Service From The Service Department. They make this service experience seamless. Thank you Greenville Hyundai.

Cindy B.
Sulphur Springs, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The Personal Touch, Care & Support from everyone at the Greenville Hyundai !!!
It's OBVIOUS the people who are employed at the Greenville Hyundai do not report to work just to receive a paycheck, at the end of the week.
With the personal experience that I have had the "Honor" to experience, there is a display of a tight knit "Team" that strives for "Perfection" & "Professionalism" which can never succeed unless there is "Unity" amongst each other !!!
This "Unity" that they do share in common with one another is DEFINITELY their STRONGEST Quality that they have !!!
Both "Proud" & :Blessed" to have the Greenville Hyundai service my car which, makes it one less thing I have to be concerned/worry about !!!

Jerri W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!!
I can't say enough about Greenville Hyundai ! It has been a wonderful experience from purchasing my Kona to bringing it in for routine service! Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable!