4.6

VC
Virginia C.
Mesquite, TX
12/31/2018 Category: Service
They make you feel important with top notch customer service!!!
You will feel like you’re their only customer.
They truly offer great customer service!!!

MT
Michael T.
Quinlan, TX
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Tire Service
Dash light showed low tire. Took car to Greenville Hyundai. Service mechanic found a nail in right rear tire. Tire was repaired and filled with nitrogen. Received car back exceptionally clean. Thanks

AH
Arthur H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Vastly Improved Service
I'm not sure whether there has been a change in ownership or just a change in customer service philosophy, but the service experience at Greenville Hyundai is vastly improved.

Raul G.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful employees
Always know what’s best for my car

Jerry S.
2001 Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Service with a capital S!
Friendly and helpful staff. Efficient and timely.

GB
Glenda B.
Celeste, TX
12/27/2018 Category: Service
great service helpful employees
Service was accomplished in a professional manner

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
you fixed it
Tracy makes this dealership GREAT. She call me immediately and explained the problem. Her prompt reaction to my concerns show me just how munch Hyundai Greenville cares that I am satisfied.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I trusted this dealership. I feel they cheated me by sending me a $20 off coupon. Then they increased the price by $20.
That is how I feel. Maybe others had a better experience.
TF
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

On looking into this we found that the previous oil changes referred to were being discounted every time and without a discount voucher being applied so it looked on the ticket like a lower price for the oil change but it was actually the discounted price, which is why this time it looks as if the price had been put up and then the discount applied

Tracey Fentum

IT WAS GREAT.

Jack D.
Wills Point, TX
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Garrett was great and tried very hard to satisfy my service needs.

Atlanta, TX
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and follow up, no pressure
We've found their customer service to be consistent. They were very thorough when we took the car in for it's check up and they followed up to see if there were any problems after our visit.

RT
Rachel T.
Quinlan, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Caring
I love how they were concerned about the safety let me take a rental and didn't stop the. Process until they found the problem. Then when it came time for payment they did everything they could to make it as low as possible for my payment!

Chad B.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Dustin was very personal and friendly. Quick service experience

PD
Perla D.
Rowlett, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Fast and great service

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department personnel were outstanding.

Caddo Mills, TX
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Low pressure/Laid back atmosphere
I love that when I walk in they talk to me like they have known me forever. It’s a laid back and friendly atmosphere. I had a windshield repaired and they warned me ahead of time it could take a little bit to get the windshield in, it ended up not taking long at all, once in they messaged me and told me to bring it when it was most convenient for me. Brought it in and it was repaired and looks great! Overall I have not had a bad experience yet with Greenville Hyundai and would recommend their dealership to anyone!! I’ve had a great buying experience, first oil change, and repair!!