4.6

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department personnel were outstanding.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Low pressure/Laid back atmosphere
I love that when I walk in they talk to me like they have known me forever. It’s a laid back and friendly atmosphere. I had a windshield repaired and they warned me ahead of time it could take a little bit to get the windshield in, it ended up not taking long at all, once in they messaged me and told me to bring it when it was most convenient for me. Brought it in and it was repaired and looks great! Overall I have not had a bad experience yet with Greenville Hyundai and would recommend their dealership to anyone!! I’ve had a great buying experience, first oil change, and repair!!

Carissa B.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
They were quick to help me very efficient

Denton, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is professional, friendly, helpful, and really goes above and beyond.

MT
Michael T.
Quinlan, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service after the sale.
I am a very satisfied customer for service after the sale on our Sonata. Necessary works and updates were completed in a timely manner and as promised. Loaner car provided. Thank you Dustin and service department for your efforts and expertise on the service and follow up of our Sonata. We value the quality service and customer satisfaction.. Thank you.

ER
Eric R.
Yantis, TX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and very helpful!
I've been to Greenville Hyundai on three different occasions and they are always friendly and helpful.

WG

Kimberly W.
Alba, TX
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Employees are courteous
Each and every employee I've dealt with has always been so courteous and knowledgeable

HB
Henry B.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
?

Shirley W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
It"s the people that make a company.....
Being the month of nov.[birthday] the oil change was supposed to be complimentary....we didn"t know until after the service was complete and paid for. Took two vehicles in to be serviced ...both were done to our satisfaction! Was disappointed to learn that Brittany had left the dealership...just not the same without her there!!!! Good Service !!!!!!

PD
Perla D.
Rowlett, TX
Fast and great service

Jamie W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Top Notch
I love this place Dustin is my go to guy and always takes great care of me. I love this place such good people.

MJ
Marilyn J.
Grand Saline, TX
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They got it done in a timely matter
It is a great and friendly place

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Profesional
Everytime I come they treat me like family ?

Theresa M.
Winnsboro, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service great
The service was great and quick. The car was done in better time than given. The only problem was when I got home I had an e-mail that I could pay on line when I had already paid and the amount did not match what I paid. I call Hyundai in Greenville and was told that it was caused by an update on their computer and they thought they had caught all of the problems.