4.6

Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

GS
Gaylon S.
Commerce, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Parts are $$$$$$$$
High cost of simple repair
TF
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Gaylon,
We are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory visit to our Service Department the other day. Our aim is for all our customers to be 100% happy with our service. I have called and left a voice message for you. Please contact me on 786-302-7650 so I can discuss your experience further with you.
Loylaty & Quality Control Manager

AJ
Angelia J.
Sulphur Springs, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Great service and friendly staff. Have a comfortable waiting area with CAKE!!! ;-) Fast oil change, update on recall and they even gave my car an amazing wash and shine. I think everyone went above and beyond and made my experience great.

SG
Socorro G.
Quinlan, TX
10/10/2018 Category: Service
EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY
I was promised a replacement hood on my 2018 Hyundai there is a small dent on it and was promised a replacement
I HAVE BROUGHT THIS UP FOUR TIMES NOW...
i am very happy with my vehicle but I WOULD ALSO LIKE THIS FIXED...
MY ONE AND ONLY COMPLAINT.....

Point, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Dustin was great helping me with getting my car fixed and giving me a loaner until they were able to get mine fixed

Jerry R.
Alba, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
The folks at Hyundai are easy to do business with and get the job done in record time. No complaints with these folks.

Greenville, TX

Rapheal A.
Celeste, TX
10/03/2018 Category: Service
No hassle satisfaction
Had a problem, set an appointment time and it was taken care of by end of day. I was texted to by Justin the service manager and kept informed all day in how things were going. No hassle satisfaction!

Tammy M.
Greenville, TX
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Greenville Hyundai has some issues that had me wondering if I should deal with them anymore. However, they really wanted me to be a satisfied customer and they worked hard with me to resolve all of my concerns. If they keep putting the customers first like this, I’ll definitely buy from them again and recommend them to a friend.

It is not that a business has an issue that I care about....it’s what do to make things right that matters.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service and communication
I don't like being someone who is never happy with my experience at a specific business, but, I have never had a service experience that I was completely happy with. Then I find out I badly need new tires and an alignment that no one ever mentioned to me....even though they showed that they did tell me and I rejected it.
TF
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Tammy, thank you for getting back to me. I am glad the service guys were able to get things sorted out for you and thank you for offering to rescore your initial survey response for us. We appreciate it and you as a valued customer. Tracey

786-302-7650

Joe M.
Pottsboro, TX
09/29/2018 Category: Service
The service was very good and the got me back in my car in a timely manner.

Bruce H.
Quinlan, TX
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very courteous employees.
Vehicle purchase was pretty straightforward with no sales pressure was added.
Vehicle service department needs to pay more attention to small details.
TF
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank You for your comments, we will be reviewing them to make sure our service is improved.

786-302-7650

Stephen H.
Caddo Mills, TX
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, get it done, and very helpful
I bought my car a couple of months ago, did it by texting the sales man, only time I saw him was when I signed paper work, very nice and helpful. He wasn’t demanding, when I came for my first oil change, the service guy was very informative, they even worked together and gave my first oil change for free. This was the most painless car purchase I’ve ever done. No I need you to come sign this, owe forgot need you to come back and sign this, did it all in one visit. Good job BROCK, will back to purchase or trade again.

HH

Clifton B.
Lone Oak, TX
09/21/2018 Category: Service
People
Get it done fast and efficient . People there remember me and greet me by name. I trust them. Taking my Sonata there today for regular service.

HB
Henry B.
Caddo Mills, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
In and out in a timely manner

CJ
Cheryl J.
Gilmer, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The service dept are wonderful
I go back for all care on my car. I drive 2 hours for an oil change because when I am comfortable somewhere I am loyal. They treat me with respect and I have not been disappointed. Thanks guys!!