Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

VD
Vicki D.
Cumby, TX
12/19/2016
There really is "WINNERS" at Greenville Hyundai!!!!!!
I personally have not had the opportunity yet to do business with this AWESOME group, but my sister and one of my best friends have been winners and had a great experience there.... The fact is... Greenville Hyundai really does "give back"! Yes, they are a business and have to make money like everyone else, but they also try to help everyone they can! I think they are a blessing to their community! God Bless!
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. If you have any concern please contact me.

DK
Dee K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Great car, great dealership, great service
Greenville Hyundai is the dealership where I bought my 2015 Genesis and my 2009 Genesis before that. It is also the ONLY facility I have used for service on both of those cars. I have always been treated courteously and received timely and properly performed service here. I intend to continue this relationship with this dealership and to buy my next Genesis here also.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2016

2016 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick convient and professional
Easy to do business with and very polite staff
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2016

EC
Emily C.
Caddo Mills, TX
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Always friendly
Always helpful and friendly.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/07/2016

Talco, TX
12/06/2016 Category: Service
changes
Really like the changes made to tge service dept
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/06/2016

JERRY R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Review of Greenville of Hyundai
The service I always receive at Hyundai of Greenville is prompt and courteous. I can call and make an early morning appointment and they get right on the vehicle as soon as I walk in the door. In addition to the needed service, I always drive away with my vehicle washed and vacuumed. I am so pleased with the fact that they go the extra mile for their customers.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/02/2016

Kimberly S.
Quinlan, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and treated me with respect
I was very happy with it😄
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/01/2016

Judy L.
Quinlan, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Putting the Customer Service 1st
I came in for an oil change and upon inspection of my car they discovered I needed to rotate my tires and change my air & cabin filters. By rotating my tires I've gained longer use n safety from the tires. I am confident the your service people are making sure my car is safer for me to drive.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/19/2016

Catherine B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Great dealership!
They have always been courteous and helpful when I come in to service my car. Most times I get a complimentary car wash as well! Love this place and love the employees!
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/18/2016

VS
Victoria S.
East Tawakoni, TX
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I enjoy bringing my car in for it`s service at the Hyundai dealership in Greenville. Everyone is so friendly and the waiting is so clean.
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete survey.
If you have any concerns please contact me

Fixed Operations Director
Greenville Hyundai

KW
Kenneth W.
Yantis, TX
11/17/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and Courteous Service
Was greeted with smiles and everything was very timely and checked well before returning the car to me.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2016

11/16/2016 Category: Service
Exellent service
Got my car right in and diagnosed/fixed problem in a timely manner.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/16/2016

Betty B.
11/14/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Friendly professional timely customer service!
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/14/2016

Karen S.
Lone Oak, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2016 Category: Service
everyone there is great from salesmen to the service don't have a problem with any of them they are all great
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2016

EL
Emile L.
Waco, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, but control the add-ons.

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
I would like to get this light repaired for you if not already done. I will give you a called in the morning.

WB
Willie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Service department is great!
The guy(s) helping us didn't believe our car had blue link, we had to explain it to them more than once, till they finally took us seriously and looked at it, even then it took them a good while to figure it out. Need more experience in that department especially.

Eric B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/10/2016

Mr. Berg i will be reaching out to you sometime tomorrow to go over your experience at our store.. We also want to make sure you are fully educated on the bluelink system. thanks again and will speak with you soon
Eric Barbosa
General Manager

Larry M.
Lone Oak, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Super Service
Always friendly, knowledgeable, affordable and convenient appointments
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/08/2016