Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

AF
Amanda F.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Impressed
NEW OWNERSHIP. Previously I would NEVER recommend Greenville Hyundai & I normally only come when I'm in a bind.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

we would like tothank you for coming into our service center, qand letting service your car. we know you can goanywhere and have service,just letting us have the chance is great for us. just let us know if you need anything.

SL
Shelly L.
Celeste, TX
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2016 Category: Service
The service staff!
They treat their customers with respect and fairness
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

i would like to thank you for coming into our dealership for service work. we enjoy the chance to help you. look forward to seeing you in the future

Joe A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Usually friendly but not on this occasion!
If someone changes the employees attitudes. Sales person was rude to a customer in front of me. The service lady snapped at me when I mentioned she said it should be ready in 45 minutes and she snapped NO I said we would get it in in 45 minutes. I've bought Hyundai's since 1993! Not sure my next one will be!

JERRY R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Service Review
Excellent service.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

we would  like to the thank you for coming into the dealership for service, we know you can getservice anywhere. so thanks again for coming in. please let us know if we can help in the futuer

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The service department seems to always have my back and I trust them with my car. The personnel are very knowledgeable and east to talk with about my car. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

I WOULD LIKE TO THINK YALL FOR COMING FOR YOUR SERVICE WORK . AND WE BE GLAD TO HELP OUT ON ANY FUTURE SERVICE WORK

JERRY A.
Emory, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!!! Friendly and helpful staff.
Always great service and helpful and pleasant staff.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

THANKS FOR COMING IN TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR SERVICE MEANS ALOT TO US HERE AT GREENVILLE HYUNDAI
LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YA'LL MIGHT NEED IN THE FUTURE

PG
Patricia G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2016 Category: Service
the new owner , thank you for doing matinence like it used to bedone.
better than it used to be.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

THANKS FOR COMING TO GREENVILLE HYUNDAI FOR YOUR SERVICE. LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP ON NEXT SERVICE HERE

KW
Kathy W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR DEALERSHIPFOR SERVICE MEANS ALOT TO US AT GREENVILLE HYUNDAI, LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO HELP WITH YOUR  NEXT SERVICE

Robert G.
Quinlan, TX
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Warenty service
Took less time than I had expected.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

THANKS FOR COMING FOR SERVICE  AND BE SURETO LETUS KNOW WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO TO HELP IN YOUR FUTURE SERVICES

FM
Faye M.
Edgewood, TX
06/01/2016 Category: Service
great service
love the service hate the car

Quinlan, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2016 Category: Service
When you make a mystake own it!
Do your job and do it right the first time. Don't inconvenience the customer when it is your error that would cause another visit to the dealership.

JUDY
THIS IS BOB SCHILLE SERVICE DIRECTOR FOR HYUNDAI, I HAVE A NEW SERVICE MANAGER THERE NOW. THAT HANDLE ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CALL MYSELF 972.748.6216 TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP OUT. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BUT I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT

Sara B.
Pearland, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly people!
They fit me in in now time on my quick trip from Houston!
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

just a quick thank you forcoming into our service department. and just letusknow ifyou need anything in the future

EL
Emile L.
Waco, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
I received a ride to and from work and a call mid day about status. No issues at all.

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2016 Category: Service
The service
I would

Catherine B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/30/2016 Category: Service
I've always had great service at this Hyundai dealership. The service is fantastic & I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/30/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to continuing to maintain and servicing your vehicle's service needs.  Thank you for your business.

Ronald M.
Lake Creek, TX
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to continuing to maintain and service  your vehicle's future service needs.  We appriciate your business.

Dike, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Everyone was welcoming & provided great customer service
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look for to continuing to maintain and service your vehicle's service needs.  We appreciate you business.

Richard C.
Royse City, TX
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating
Free car wash was a wonderful suprise thank you
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look for to continuing to maintain and service your vehicle's  service needs.  We appreciate your business.

PL
Pamela L.
Celeste, TX
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer care and service.
We have been using Greenville Hyundai for all our service needs for the past 10+ years. Small town friendly atmosphere and great service keep us coming back.
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to continuing to service and maintain your vehicle's service needs.  We appreciate your business.

LR
Larry R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of our service staff and myself, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to maintaining and servicing your vehicle's future service needs.  We appreciate your business, thank you again.