Fort Recovery, OH
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had my last oil change at Hubler Hyundai, everyone was real nice and professional. They did a great job.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Robert H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for giving us a good review. I am hoping on the next service we can make you happy enough to earn the 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me for any of your service needs.

Sherry S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Easy to schedule an appointment. Fast and friendly. No high pressure pitch to get other services completed, simply made recommendations. I’ll definitely return.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us an excellent survey. We look forward to working with you in all of service needs.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Fast, friendly, efficient, knowledgeable.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Jill D.
New Castle, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good service/ kind workers
My stay was short, comfortable, and the service done was explained to me.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for a great survey have a great holiday

Lewisville, IN
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good service. Stayed in touch.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Jimmie H.
Hartford City, IN
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Set up appointment and was in and out very quickly
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Greg Hubler Hyundai has the best service department.
Great Service, Great Technicians, Great Salespeople, Great Finance Manager who was very knowledgable and informative. They seem very trustworthy
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

thank you for the great survey please let us know if you have any needs

Lesley S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Handled a concerning tire noise w/o cost
I had a concerning noise show up in a front tire when making tight turns and was 48 hours from taking that same car on a 600 mile trip. They checked it out, drove i, put it up on rack--couldn't recreate or find a problem so gave it the thumbs up without charging me. I appreciated being able to drive it with confidence and for no more cost than not having the car for a day. Can't wait until Hubler Hyundai is on my side of town.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey. We look forward in working with you in any service needs that may arise

VO
Vickie O.
Marion, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe trans fuild change
The people were very friendly.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

thank you for the great survey we want everyone completely satisfied at Greg Hubler

Jacob C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and the people were very friendly. Very helpful
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us an awesome review. We look forward to working with you in the future will all your service needs

JO
James O.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
People
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us good review. We look forward in working with you on your service needs in the future. Have a great day!!

BN
Barbara N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They lie about what they are doing and broke my door and lied about that too
I think you need to hire honest people and run an honest business , hire repair persons that are able to repair vehicles
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

test drove vehicle found noise to be normal

Lewisville, IN
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Understandable
The service was quick and explained the problem with my car in a way I could understand
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for your survey we look forward to helping you in the future

James C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Title
Dependable and affordable without excess pressure to do unneeded repairs
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

MI
Mitch I.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Engine Replacement: Hyundai Corporate Took Months, Greg Hubler Did Their Best Considering the Circumstances
In April the engine on my 2011 Sonata, with 85,000 miles, died. Thus began a saga than didn't end until mid-September.

About 99% of this falls on Hyundai corporate. Hyundai corporate took three weeks to approve my engine replacement, thus leaving me without a vehicle. Once they finally did approve it, corporate did pay for a nice rental.

Hyundai corporate then took 4 months to ship a replacement engine.

Once the engine replacement arrived, Hubler worked fast to fix it. That said, when I arrived to get my car it didn't start and it hadn't been cleaned out. My car, which had food in it leftover from my kids in April, had not been cleaned out for four months. It felt a bit like a science project when I opened it up. Not to mention that when I tried starting the car it wouldn't crank.

Truth be told, the story is much longer and even a bit more complicated that what I've shared here. That said, I will compliment Chuck the new service manager. He went above and beyond to make it right and do what was in his control. That speaks volumes to me. Sometimes things don't work. Sometimes problems happen. When a business will do what they can to correct issues, when they are willing to try and make things right, well, they earn the benefit of the doubt from me.

Thanks to Chuck and his team for doing their best to make a bad experience, a little more tolerable. That speaks volumes.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your response you have my word the Hubler team will be a huge improvement over the past . I look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future

NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to working with you in the future for any service needs.

CG
Chapla G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Much improved over first visit
Dealership performed recall as scheduled and provided a courtesy call when the car was ready for pickup. These are my minimum expectations.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank You for the survey. We look forward to working with you in all your service needs.

Portland, IN
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Good
All went good!
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the great survey. We apperciate your business and look forward in working with you on all your service needs.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Shambler Hyundai had to pick up and clean up all the issues caused by Dellen Hyundai and they did a good job.
I will give Hubler Hyundai thumbs up as they took care of all the issues left open and unresolved by Dellen Hyundai. They did in fact and sure that we were happy with what was done.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

thank you for your survey look forward to sevicing your vehicle in the future at Greg Hubler

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
one complaint
Mostly the experience was great and Matt and Chuck went above and beyond to make the situation as good as it was. I have no complaint with the dealership or the quality of service that was done. My only complaint is with Walker I still do not see how you can lose a persons service contract and have no idea what you have done with it, and possibly have put it into another customers car. As of this writing I still don't have the original that I brought in but as I stated before Matt and Chuck thought out of the box and got the dealer copy and gave me while they are still trying to locate the original.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the review.  We are really sorry for the incovenience. We look for ward to being able to show you excellent service on your next visit in. If there is anything else I can do for you feel free to contact me directly.

Eddie Stamps