Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Tammy B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Staff was very helpful and friendly

Lorrie M.
Canyon Lake, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/14/2019 Category: Service
THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS OR TRY TO WORK WITH YOU
PAST THE FIRST SERVICE REP, DYLAN, THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE WELL. THEY COULD HAVE WORKED WITH A BAD SITUATION AND MADE IT BETTER. INSTEAD THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NO RESALE FOR MY SONATA HYBRID BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH THE HYBRIDS. I ENJOYED A RIUNED GIRLS WEEKEND WITH A FRIEND AND HER DTR (TRAVELING JUST ME AND MY DTR), HAVING TO GO BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP BECAUSE JOSH COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO RETURN A CALL, TRYING TO UNDERCUT ME ON TRADE IN, AND THEN HAVING TO MAKE ANOTHER 7 HOUR ROUND TRIP TO COLLECT MY NOW COMPLETELY REPAIRED UNDER WARRENTY CAR. THANKS AGAIN JOSH! I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER HYUNDAI. WILL BE TRADING THIS ONE IN SOON. MAYBE A FORD....

VC
Valerie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Love Greg May Hyundai!
Quick, reliable service. I love my Santa Fe and love this dealership!!

KW
Kent W.
Thornton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Never to Return
Service Department Manager does not have his Daddy’s back and Gregg May does not return calls. Will go elsewhere after 2 botched service appointments.

BF
Betty F.
Groesbeck, TX
08/06/2019 Category: Service
They delivered great service. I arrived as scheduled and they got my car right in. They kept me updated on time line .I appreciate their prompt service.

FU
Felix U.
Hewitt, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everyone is friendly.
I just like coming and receiving courteous service from Greg May Hyundai's service department. It's close to my home, I'm in and out quickly.

China Spring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Will Not Return unless HAVE to
Scheduled appointment 3 times now and said that I need a shuttle. Driver has yet to be there. This past time one of the other workers took me. YOUR-Greg May website had a coupon for an oil change that you do not do and wont accept it or honor it. But yet tell me that multiple people have come in with. I printed it off 2 days before my appointment. I choose you all for the coupon and well it dont even get honored, but yet lets have it online. Use your brain when pulling a car around for someone to leave to not BLOCK them in

BW
Brenda W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
I trust Greg May Hyundai. I believe they are honest and do not give me repairs that I do not need. But they also tell me when something requires maintenance. And everyone is very friendly and nice.

Houston, TX
08/05/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and does a good job of keeping you informed with what's happening with your vehicle. Very timely with their service and very accommodating!

Carol B.

Katy, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Out of town
We’re from out of town and the service Center was willing to work us in and perform the needed repair. Great people

AG
Amanda G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Need to up your game
Compared to other Hyundia dealerships I’ve done business with Greg May is not up to standard. Need to work on customer service, lounge appearance/amenities offer. Workmanship is lacking.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Ok
No issues

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service
Everyone at the dealership is a pleasure to deal with. They are courteous, personable, and very efficient.

Micheal R.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hire people with management skills
Service manager was more worried about selling tires then the maintenance of my Vehicle. Or Whether the vehicle was under warranty.

Connie W.
Mc Gregor, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great People! High Prices.
The title says it all.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Performance Timely
It was performed quite timely.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick service
Friendly staff. Reasonable price and received necessary and quick service.

Rita M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service-But
I really thought the service tech was great but as far as the communication goes, I thought it was lacking a bit.
There were things that I wanted checked out and other things (one in particular) that I might have wanted done but I felt rushed and just left without getting them done or asking about it. I must say that I am satisfied with what was done as far as the service on my vehicle goes but felt less than satisfied that not everything was looked into that I wanted done. Thank you for your time and listening.

Lorena, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Greg May Hyundai Waco Horrible.
Rude, workers, inept employees.