4.4

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

PM
Peter M.
San Antonio, TX
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Ben made it great
Ben acted with care and integrity. I really felt he listened to my issues and followed through with what he said he would do.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in to us for repairs. If you ever need anything else please feel free to give us a call, we are more than happy to help out.

Ben Maples-Parts manager, Interim Service Manager

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2017 Category: Service
service at dealer slipping
they may not agree with me, but this visit shows service slipping...and I don't see how labor charge for exchanging cabin air filter equals labor charge for an oil change...and not given part+labor charge figure when I asked how much the filter would cost to replace. Live and learn, cannot trust past experiences there continue on. Yes, change is the only constant.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

When quoting costs to customer we should always provide the closest estimate possible. I have spoken with Mr.May on this situation and have adjusted the cost of a cabin air filter replacement, parts and labor. While we have appointments scheduled, at times a job may run over into the next time slot. We apologize for this unforseen issue and will work to better ourselves when scheduling appointments. I would appreciate the chance to win back your confidence.

Parts Manager, Interim Service Manager-Ben Maples

Little Elm, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2017 Category: Service
2 1/2 hours for a tire
The title says it all. I merely needed one new tire.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

We apologize for the time it took to have the vehicle repaired. On occasion there is a delay in repairs due to unforseen events taking place. When this happens we should notify you, I can see that did not happen. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns, as I do not feel you were given the correct service that I strive for. Again, I do apologize...your time is the most valuable thing we can give you.

RP
Rosalind P.
Mc Gregor, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Idk
Idk
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

I am sorry that you feel we have not been clear with you. We try to provide the best service with an honest outlook. When we measure your brakes and feel that they are safe we do not want to charge a customer for a repair that may not be needed.
If we have your information updated in our system we do send out coupons for your next visit. At anytime if you feel that something is not right please contact me and I will take care of it to the best of my abilities.
Ben Maples-Parts Manager Greg May Hyundai

Betty S.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
The associates
The associates make Greg May Hyundai great. Every time I have had to get my car serviced, the associates were ALWAYS professional and friendly and showed genuine concern for my car and me.
About a year ago I had body repair work done on my car at the West location during a time that location was changing hands and the paint work was not up to par. I contacted Mr. May by letter and he made it right. That let me know that the atmosphere of concern is set by the owner and that meant so much to me when I thought nothing was was going to be done to paint my car correctly. Than you.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to your next visit and hope to provide the same great service.

ER
Eric R.
Marlin, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Thorough Service and Friendly Staff
The staff did a great job getting me in and out quickly, even though I didn't have an appointment.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for your five star review. We try to provide the best service possible at all times and are happy that we can give that to you.

11/26/2017 Category: Service
Fast and great srevice.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the five star service review. We strive for provide the fast and great service to all customers.

EW
ELLIS W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2017 Category: Service
prompt service with a smile
they make appointments and are ready for me when I get there.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you on the next scheduled maintenance visit.

College Station, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service with a smile
Service was completed in a timely manner as told. Friendly atmosphere.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for your response! We appreciate you taking time to rate us!

Mark H.
Hewitt, TX
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and reasonable prices.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

We certainly appreciate the 5 stars! We Thank You for your business!

JN
James N.
Eddy, TX
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Auto services oil and filter change
I made appointment. Got me in and out on time. Happy with cost.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

We Thank You for taking time to let us know how we are doing. See you next time!

NB
Nancy B.
Lorena, TX
Always friendly
Staff is always friendly. I, so far, haven't ever had to sit around too long. Service has been good. Love my Hyundai.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank You! We are working to get better and quicker for you. Thank you again for the 5 stars!

CO
Charles O.
Glasgow, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Great service good service advisors
These service advisors are knowledgeable,friendly, and reflect well on the dealership
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for the 5 stars!!

RT
Robert T.
Mc Gregor, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Quick service and it was all done as promised
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you next time!

DA
David A.
Woodway, TX
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
Very happy with the friendly and helpful staff in the service dept, great experience!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the survey to let us know. Thank you again!