Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Jerry T.
Hewitt, TX
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Service Department
Just can't seem to fix the problem with the engine light.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to come by and let us scan for codes the next time the light is on. An intermittent light like this can frustrate a lot of times, but if we can scan it while it is on then hopefully we can see what is causing it. Thank you again.

John B.
China Spring, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2017 Category: Service
employee turnover
same as prior comment -- just that my first connection with dealership was very positive!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you for taking time to express your feelings! We know that consistency is important, and hope that you will see the same faces each time you come to Greg May Hyundai in the future.

Woodway, TX
04/09/2017 Category: Service
Average
Average
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience on your last visit. We do appreciate the time you took to complete our survey. The feedback you provide will be used in future training and process improvement. I will look into why the voicemail was never returned, and remember you can always log on to www.GregMayHyudai.com and set an appointment or use the Bluelink app. We appreciate your business and hope to make your next visit spectacular.

BW
Brenda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Possibly overbooked
The service was great once they started on my car. I had an appointment for 1:00 and had to wait 30 minutes for them to start work on my car. Nonetheless, I would recommend this business to a friend. Everyone is very nice.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for completing the survey for us. I apologize for the wait and appreciate the feedback. The wait time is sometimes longer than what is expected for unseen issues that arise. None the less, it is something we will focus on improving. Again, from all of us at Greg May Hyundai, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

LD

02/26/2017 Category: Service
I really love my Hyundai Sonata
Value of the vehicle
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to finish our survey. I do appreciate the feedback and we will try to focus more on timing to ensure your wait is not only comfortable but short. I hope we get the chance to provide a better service to you in the future. Again, Thank you for the feedback and being a customer that we could serve.

LH
Leonard H.
Teague, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2017 Category: Service
I'm not happy with Hyundai
I think this Tucson isn't any good . Maybe they'll try and trade me another one. I know Hyundai are good cars . I just got a lemon.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Thank you for completing the SureCritic survey. Per our phone conversation, I would like to assure you that we are doing everythihg we can for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

10/05/2016 Category: Service
A bit concerning that I never had an issue with my car battery before, until picking it up from being serviced- it went out the next time I drove it .
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and know that we are concerned that you experience an issue with your vehicle after having service done with us. Please know that we would in no way tamper with a customers vehicle to make perform in a negative way and if you would like to have a diagnostic done on the starting and charging system of your vehicle we would be happy to do so at no charge. Feel free to contact me if there is anything that you would like to discuss.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2016 Category: Service
About what is expected for service after the sale.
I have no idea what it's like to buy a car from Greg May. The dealership was Sam Nay when we bought our Elantra. I do think it's ridiculous that the dealership isn't willing to replace a $50-75 window tint (your cost) to keep a customer happy and willing to come back for service and to buy our next Hyundai. We'll make a short drive to another dealership.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/05/2016

On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai service team I would like to thank you for your business.

SR
Sherry R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Too long
Oil change, with an appt, took way too long
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/03/2016

Fort Worth, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Did What Was Required
Nothing special. Did not receive a 30 point inspection plan, car was not washed (was hoping the dealership would have offered), they did what was required.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/27/2016

BW
Barbara W.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Had a flat tire to replace
I brought the car in to have a new tire put on and the spare wasn't put back under the car where it belongs.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/27/2015

I apologize, your next visit please ask for me. Thank you.

Jerry Shelton