Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

JE
JAMES E.
Killeen, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/30/2015 Category: Service
The Service Staff
The best Hyundai service I have experienced. Had to travel a 90 mile roundtrip from Killeen but it was worth the drive. The Killeen Hyundai dealership should be closed down in my opinion.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/30/2015

We at Greg May Hyundai enjoyed having you at our service department, and we are looking forward to serving you for all your Hyundai needs.

RICHARD G.
Clifton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service I received from the new dealer
The repairs need were completed in a timely manner and my auto was cleaned before I was called to pick it up. Everyone was friendly and treated me as a valued customer.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your automotive needs.

LP
LAURA P.
Axtell, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Best mechanics!
Very quick service and friendly employees.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/26/2015

Thank you for choosing Greg May Hyundai for your service needs.

RE
RAYMOND E.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Questionable service performance and rude staff
The first person that greeted me was a new salesmen that stated "am I ready to trade in my clunker?" I drive Hyundai so he's clearly not concerned with me as a person and just a rude salesman who only wants to make a sale.

The second person stated my time was wrong for service but was kind enough to "fit" me in. He seemed nice but the lack of information is not surprising.

The total time for service was less than 30 minutes. This is concerning since they "fit" me in and when I opened the hood after the oil change, the bolts near valve cover appear to have oil on them.

The cost was over 50 for only an oil change without explaining the service they performed.

The previous oil change requested I noticed they did not replace my windshield or power steering fluid. I opened the hood and asked them to do so and when I asked how this was overlooked, they stated they forgot, however I never was sent a request for a survey.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you for your input, I will talk with sales manager about this matter. The customer is Greg Mays Hyundai's first concern.

LINDA B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
08/26/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai Fan
The dealership is respectful and quick to respond, which I think is wonderful, especially since I am a female.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/27/2015

I'm glad you had a great experience with the new staff, we are working very hard to make the difference. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.

DV
DAVID V.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Great experience!
I was very impressed with the welcome and service I received. Nothing to say bad about an experience like this was!
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/18/2015

Thank you for your business. We are here for all your Hyundai needs.

08/17/2015 Category: Service
Your front desk staff: Shandie Fontenot and Jerry Shelton
It can be a daunting experience to take one's car in for a recall or for service. From minute one, Ms. Fonteno made the appointment start off right. The paperwork was completed with thoroughness and smiles. When the work was done Mr. Shelton explained how everything was technically done. I was impressed with how confident both of these individuals were with their jobs. They had such positive energy to their demeanor that one would think they were welcoming me to an amusement park and not a dealership. Thank you for making my service time easy, relaxing, and complete.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you for allowing us to take care of all your Hyundai needs.

Hewitt, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2015 Category: Service
Lousy new owner of dealership
New owner has doubled price of oil change service with air filter.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/05/2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please contact me directly during your next visit so can discuss new dealership pricing.

STANLEY M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/31/2015 Category: Service
recall service
Jerry Shelton and Shandi were both very friendly and helpful in getting my Genesis in for service on pending recalls and they got me home while the car was being serviced for a few hours. I highly recommend this dealer and its staff to anyone looking to buy a car or if you need service for your current car.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/05/2015

Thank you for allowing us to serve your dealership needs.

JOHN H.
07/30/2015 Category: Service
New mgmt and new hours
The change is welcomed and Saturday Service is great.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/05/2015

Thank you,we are here all your automotive needs.