4.4

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

Groesbeck, TX
07/02/2017 Category: Service
Courtesy unmatched
As always the service was excellent And completed on time! I appreciate the courtesy and promptness, which never waivers, shown by Willy and the service department.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Your friends at Greg May Hyundai service are trying hard to give you the best service possible!

RT
Robert T.
Mc Gregor, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
06/30/2017 Category: Service
People
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for the high marks! Your friends at Greg May Hyundai service department appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you next time!

Richard S.
Woodway, TX
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Recall fixes
Quick repair as needed for recall.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you so much for responding with the 5 star rating! We appreciate you. Thank you again from your friends at Greg May Hyundai service department!

MATTHEW S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2017 Category: Service
?
William is the best service writer y'all have had
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for the high rating! I will pass this to William. Thank you for taking the time to let him know.

EW
ELLIS W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
I don't understand what you want
everything was done right and in a timely manner
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Your friends at Greg May Hyundai service department try hard every day to earn ratings like this. Thank you again!

Jerry T.
Hewitt, TX
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Service Department
Just can't seem to fix the problem with the engine light.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to come by and let us scan for codes the next time the light is on. An intermittent light like this can frustrate a lot of times, but if we can scan it while it is on then hopefully we can see what is causing it. Thank you again.

Robinson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Good work!
Friendly staff!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you for taking time to rate us so highly. We, at Greg May Hyundai service department,  appreciate you!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2017 Category: Service
good job
great service
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you so much for the high marks! Your service department at Greg May Hyundai is working hard to provide 5 star service to all of our cusomers. Thank you again!

Rhonda S.
Axtell, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2017 Category: Service
Nice and helpful.
Great service and very fast.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Your service team at Greg May Hyundai appreciate the kind words!

TF
Thomas F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2017 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/17/2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We here at your Greg May service department appreciate your kind words! Thank you again!

PD
Priscilla D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Good service Great people!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you for the 5 stars! Your service department at Greg May Hyundai is looking forward to continuing our relationship in the future. Thank you again from the Greg May Hyundai family!

BD
Brenda D.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Excellent, as usual!
I love the folks at Greg May Hyundai! My experience with the service department has always been a pleasant one. My only hope is that the current "crew" will still be there for my next appointment, as there seems to be a tendency for a high turnover. Just as I get to know and develop a relationship with the folks there, it seems as though the next time I visit, there's an entire new group of people whom I don't know! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you so much for the high marks! Your service department is working diligently to provide you with the best service possible! Thank you for your kind words!

tire rotation
Tire rotation should be included when multi inspection and oil change are done and shouldn't get charged extra.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

We appreciate your comments. While a lot of times the tire rotation is done at the same time an oil change is done, it is still a separate service. We do the tire rotation at a reduced rate in order to help with your total cost. Our goal is to help you maximize the mileage you will receive from your tires. Again, Thank you for your input.

randy merrill
This is a revision of a previous poor review where I gave this business one star (lowest rating)- now at 4 stars (very good). I purchased a Tucson 1.6 Liter with a dual clutch transmission. There have been a number of recalls on this vehicle and I am not sure I will ever be satisfied with it- BUT service personnel Tim Dowdle (service manager) and service tech (John Kerley) were outstanding. John explained the issues with the dual clutch transmissions (also put in Fords, Hondas and Chryslers). Just for fun, I googled this info and found his comments to be 100% true. As future needs happen, I will probably specifically ask for John to handle my repair work. Tim was most helpful and treated me in a professional and courteous manner. Based not on the engineering of the vehicle, but on top flight service, I can now recommend this dealership.

Mr
Local personnel seem fine, but my Tucson is a major P O S. Actively discourage others to get stuck with sub-sub par vehicle
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you for letting us know about your transmission issue. If you will, please contact me at your convenience to set up a time to meet with you. Thank you in advance. I am Tim Dowdle at 254.420.2366.

Matthew C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Very unsatisfactory
I have had my vehicle in the shop twice and neither time can they fix the problem. Have been without my SUV for a week and they don't even have a rental car. Very tough with a wife and a toddler.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

We tried 2 different times to duplicate your intermittent electrical issue. Both times in the shop, the vehicle never failed to start. I certainly understand how inconvenient it is without a loaner. I wish that I would have had one to provide for you at the time.