Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, however, I had to remind the service department that I had purchased an extended warranty to cover the repair.

NH
Noorie H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is quick
Time to repair my car was in timely manner

Whitney, TX
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai sucks don’t do something you will regret horribly later!
This place is horrible. They cannot find issues with a car they push back on the consumer and then wait for your warranty to expire to charge you more for it.
I will never buy another Hyundai again.

Jim B.
Hewitt, TX
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Service writter good. Would be nice if same service righter again. Gregg may must be the employer in yhe industry to work for. I am very flustrated wigh the tufn over of employees. You never deal with the same person twice.
Very flustrated

VR
Victor R.
Newport Beach, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Kind, quick and professional.
Excellent service, affordable price and organize. From now on my future service place for my car.

CK
Curtis K.
Marlin, TX
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Wondering Why
Service writer is awesome, cant say much about anything else.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Service delay
I have already addressed this.

Betty S.
The
The associates are always so friendly and helpful and truly care about my concerns.

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/20/2018 Category: Service
They took their time to appropriately diagnose the vehicle and fix it right the first time.

Mexia, TX
Slow even for a dealer
Would not go again unless required factory work. Over an hour and 45 min for an oil change rotation on a new car.

Belton, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2018 Category: Service
This place is the same as any Hyundai Dealer.
Yet more wasted time and money.

CE
Crashanta E.
Texas
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Love their customer service!!!!

Janiece H.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service
Very cordial & accomadating. Consult with me before making any changes/new parts, explain cost so there are no surprises.

Joyce W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
they take care of my car promptly!
on my last time there I asked for a change in my appointment and (Cory?) the service writer said "no problem" and he said it with a nice smile. I think he's a keeper!!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

Paula L.
Hewitt, TX
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Why make an appointment?
The overall service with Hyundai is good, I was disappointed to have an 8 am appointment and no one showed up to open the gate until after 8.
Also it 8:10 before the service writer made it to work and 2 customers had to wait on him. There was no apologies for being late, no good morning etc. just what can I help you with.
Appears to be a different service writer every time I go in for service.

Barbara B.
excellent service and honesty

Pflugerville, TX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
As good as new!
I had a fluke accident with my new Hyundai. There was significant damage. Greg May Hyundai fixed my car efficiently, and it is as good as new. Thank you!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Thank You!!
The folks at Sam May went out of their way to help me get my car to them and then delivered it back to me when I was under a lot of stress. I appreciate them going above and beyond to accommodate me. It is driving much better and I feel a lot safer driving after they worked on it. Thank you! !

NS
Nicole S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had a roadside emergency and the staff helped to fit my car repair in so that I could drive safely home. The staff also followed up with my car a few days later and helped me address any further concerns I had. I felt that staff would try to help my situation in any way they could.