Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was not good
Tech needed to be more aware of his job and completing
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

I apologize for the experience that you had this visit. I will be taking action to make sure that this does not happen again.

Joe B.
Woodway, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Top tier, not
Sam lacks experience, knowledge, and
Communication skills. He has a cocky
Attitude. I was embarrassed to watch and
listen to a conversation he had with another
Client.
He would benefit by reading Sewell’s book.
I would love to visit face to face with
Greg May, before answering the next
Question.

Riesel, TX
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Overall Customer Service
The customer service is great, they are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of properly.

Claudette C.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
It was my first time at Greg May Hyundai and the service was great we were in and out in no time
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the response to the survey.

LL
I love Greg May Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
2.5 hr oil change
made appointment. service took 2.5 hours. told the 10A appointment had 4 appointments in the slot. price reduced 15.00/should have been no charge, in my opinion. service has definitely declined there.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Unfortunatley when we  have people make appointments online it sometimes lets them overlap and we are forced to take whoever comes in first.

Daniel D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
👍
👍👍
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
In and out quickly with a comfortable wait.

WH
Weldon H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Knowledgeable and friendly employees!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Theft of services
When I originally dropped by car off for service I asked to have the tires rotated. When the car was returned and supposedly the services had been performed I asked if the tires had in fact been rotated. Was told they had except I have a blemish on a rim and can tell if the tires had been moved, which they had not. When I informed the customer service rep he went back and asked the tech who said they had been rotated. However, this was contradicted by the location of the rim with the blemish on the vehicle. I asked them to take the car back and in fact have the tires rotated. This time when it was returned I asked if there was a charge for rotating tires. Yes, it costs $29.95 and since this wasn't done I asked if it was still on the invoice which it was. This is theft by services that were not performed. Very unhappy with this dealership. Will not return.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I am sorry that you believe we did not rotate the tires on the vehicle. I was actually out there and watched my technician rotate the tires. When you said they did not rotate the tires I decided to not question it but pull it back in and rotate them again. Also the tire rotation cost $20.95 and I looked over the ticket and you were charged $20.95 not $29.95.

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you, I have alway had good service. The personnel are helpful and do a good job to keep my wheels rolling.

EP

Alan S.
Fairfield, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Oil Change
Not much to say. Oil change was done and everything was on a professional level.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
All representatives in sales and service are very personable and extremely efficient.

Madison H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Very please with this places. Customer service was above and beyond! I had a horrible expirece at a automax in Killeen so I came here and they were funominal

Mc Gregor, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
read above
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. A Genesis headlight takes a while to install because you have to drop the bumper and that takes over an hour. There is no way we can speed up the process.

Betty S.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Like Greg May Hyundai
The service I received was very professional and personable. The staff seemed to truly cat about my needs.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

TL
Traci L.
Mexia, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Courteous and professional
Appointment honored, they met me outside and got started. Fast.

Woodway, TX
second service
We bought our new Hyundai about 9 months ago and this is the second oil change and service (10,000 miles). We called on a Monday morning and they said to bring it right in. Everything was done promptly and well.

Lorena, TX
Quarterly Service
The people you encounter are always nice. Been bring my 2013 Hyundai here since 2013 and now my 2017. Enjoy going someplace that is familiar with me and my car.