4.4

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
All went well, but a little slow.

TG
Terry G.
01/17/2020
Rescore of previous review
Thank you for responding to my review of 1/16/2020 so quickly and addressing my concerns. I do appreciate the work you did, and I understand there can be a period of transition while you are training new employees. Best of luck to you during this time.

TG
Terry G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Not enough communication or efficiency
I would have liked an update as I was there for at least an hour before finally having to ask the status. Also, the check-out was bogged down simply because someone was in an office with my keys in the pocket rather than handing them over to the employee who was doing the checkout. Finally, I was given a bill for a portion of the service which I had already paid at drop-off. I called this to their attention and was not charged. I had brought my receipt and called this to their attention at checkout when I was given a paper charging an extra amount.
Disappointing as I was very pleased on a previous visit several months ago.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the survey. We have recently changed staff and are working to get all of the processes in place.

PD
Pat D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I have owned a total of 9 Hyundais in my life
I have enjoyed all but one. and that ways my fault.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Very responsive and corrected my issue the first time.
Very responsive and corrected my issue the first time.

GM

Temple, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Highly Recommend
I have been using this dealership for 3 years now. The service department is outstanding and take time to assess your car. They don’t try to “up sell” unneeded service. I took my car in for service 1/4/20 and it had over 220,000 miles. Because of the work that needed to be done, I left with a new vehicle and had AWESOME experience with Sales as well. If you’re in the market for a new car, see Josh or Matt.
This will be my third Hyundai!!!

12/06/2019 Category: Service
First Visit
First visit after purchase for an oil change. Everyone was very helpful.

Sheyanne H.
12/04/2019
Breath of fresh air!
Colton and everyone else I spoke to at Greg May Hyundai were very nice and not intimidating at all. I was pretty nervous and unsure of a lot of things about purchasing a new (pre owned) car, but they allowed me to take my time and ask a lot of (silly) questions. Super quick and they worked with my budget! I confidently drove off the lot knowing I made the right choice working with these guys!

FH
Frank H.
Lott, TX
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Service repair
Made a appointment.for warranty repairs.Got me right in and out.

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Had a recall and took it in for service to update software for engine. Service was quick took close to an hour

LF
Larry F.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Only one bad experience
Recommend with concerns !
Greg May was on the showroom floor and I have never felt so uncomfortable being around anyone. Even though we did not have direct contact he walked through like he had a big chip on his shoulder and even would not say hello to some of his employees when they spoke to him.

I realize everyone has bad days but this was very unprofessional !
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for the five star review!! We look forward to seeing you again for you next scheduled maintenance.

VT
Vicki T.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Recall service vs. regular maintenance service
My recall service was flawless and in less time than quoted. My previous service was, which was regular maintenance, was more time consuming than estimated and made me miss my next appointment that morning. In addition, there are always no loaner cars available, even if you made an appointment
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the review and information regarding your visit. Sometimes during the repairs there are unforeseen circumstances on vehicles that hold up repairs a little. I would like to apologize for the estimate being short and missing your appointment. Loaner vehicles are good to have available and with the influx of customers needing them we tend to stay tapped out. We do offer a shuttle for any customer that needs to be somewhere. Again I would like to thank you for your time and hope to see you back for your scheduled maintenance.

Richard M.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
While at the end of my oil consumption I phoned from Killeen needing oil again and not knowing about my case Kenny told me exactly what to do.
I took him my car were he immediately took control filling out the work order, and turning everything else in. That kind of customer service is hard to come by now a days
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! Kenny has been awesome with all of his customers. If you need anything done with your vehicle give us a call, we are always happy to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

11/17/2019 Category: Service
4 car Hyundai customer
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and thank you for letting us be your sevicing dealer! We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully in your next Hyundai when you are ready!