Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5rating 4.1304348
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

Jennifer M.
Highland Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
A+ service dept
Service Dept is awesome! Easy scheduling, friendly and knowledgeable and they do great work too
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Ms M
Thank you for the GREAT review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

EV
Estela V.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Graet services .
My visiti , at Gregory Hyundai !!! Was so great . Evrething on time . The people are so helpfull and professional ( Thanks Mr . Salvador ) see you soon !!!
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Susan S.
Arlington Heights, IL
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thank you for your continued care of me and my car. I plan on hanging on to this car for a while and I know I can safely do this because of quality Gregory service.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Ms S
Thank you for the great review and kind words. We look forward to working with you next time. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

KG
Kevin G.
Beach Park, IL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
As always Sherry took great care of my Sonata, even after short-notice.
And I almost got a hug from John, so progress is being made there too!!
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Mr G
As always it was good to see you. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Lincolnshire, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Professional service department
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review!

MF
Mark F.
Chicago, IL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Car dealership
I bought my 2018 Sonata at Gregory Hyundai last November and the sales people were terrific. When I brough my car in for service Sal took great care of me and my car. Sal kept me in the loop about what was happening. I feel at ease when I bring my car in for service. I know Sherri John and Sal will take good care of me and my car..
My hat goes off to the whole service department at Gregory Hyundai.

Mr F
Thank you for the kind words and great review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the FB share as well !  : )

AD
Allen D.
Evanston, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/02/2018 Category: Service
on time service and convenience
Great on time service and they went extra mile to clean up the mats!

Only complaint is they changed the radio station to a religious station that was most obnoxious . Should not be touching any customer settings.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the great review. Please know that we typically dont touch the radio stations.
Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

BF
Benjamin F.
Glenview, IL
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Honesty, good workmanship
After purchasing my first Hyundai at Gregory I purchased a second one there because I liked the service department. Sheri and John are both great.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Mr F
Thank you for the excellent review and continuing to be a loyal customer. Please let Sherry or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

NS
Nancy S.
Evanston, IL
09/27/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Sherry has been guiding me through all my service appointments and car repairs for the last 7 years. She is the best service rep I've encountered. The maintenance crew is excellent. Have always performed great service on my car.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Ms S
Thank you for the kind words and great review. We agree, Sherry is an asset to our operation. Please let her or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

Lake Zurich, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Promp and courteous
I was able to schedule an online appointment for the next day. They took me on time and I was able to wait for a quickie oil change, car wash and back to work in an hour.

HH
Harlan H.
Elk Grove Village, IL
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Came in for our first oil change. Everyone was very nice! We loved the chocolate chip cookies & had a great talk with some other guests while we waited. Quick service with a car wash too! Sherry (our advisor), John and Sally were all so patient with all of our questions on our new Sonata. We even got to meet our technician Ned - what a sweetheart. Thanks again!!

Mr & Mrs H
Thank you for the kind words and rave review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service. We look forward to working with you next time.

LG
Len G.
Kenosha, WI
09/26/2018
scheduled service appointment
The regular service appointments are always on time and done well.

Mr G

Rita G.
Northbrook, IL
09/26/2018
Great service and staff
Came in with a bad tire which they fixed; but driving out the service man noticed another tire wasn't right and took it back in. They found that tire needed to be replaced.
So happy they found it! The whole staff is excellent and would never bring my car any where else

Ms G
Thank you for the great review. It is our pleasure to be able to give you this kind of service. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Sol H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service . Timely
Top notch Service ... dependable

Mr H
It is always a pleasure working with you.

Sol H.
The Gregory Hyundai Service Team
I can always count on Sherry Shea and John Verschelden to take care all of my service needs. they are a pleaser to work with . you have two shining stars .

Mr H
Thank you for the EXCELLENT review and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Mark S.
Highwood, IL
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Sherry did a great job of getting my Tucson in the very next day after I called for some unexpected service issues. She explained everything in detail and was very friendly and prompt.

Mr S
Thank you for the excellent review and kind words. We try our best to make sure you know what is going on with your Tucson. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Carol S.
Highland Park, IL
Sherry Shea is the best!
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review!

Susan B.
Northbrook, IL
Awesome service!
The people in the service department are always friendly, helpful, and do their best to get you in and out promptly. I deal with Sherry quite a bit, and always appreciate the time she takes to explain a diagnosis and answer any questions I might have.

Ms B
Thank you for the great review and kind words regarding Sherry. Please let her or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

KY
keith y.
Morton Grove, IL
nice service
awesome service
great service for john verschelden service manager
nice cars wash

AG
Aaron G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Outstanding Service
The service department is super friendly and always on time. Its because of Sherry and John we keep coming back to buy our cars.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the great review!