Mike B.
10/16/2017
Quick and Honest
Always flexible on scheduling and they get you in and out very quickly. They do not try and push repairs on you that are not needed. A reputable place to get your car repaired.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Mike, we take pride in not being "pushy" on services while at same time informing customer of what vehicle needs.  We never push a repair unless it is a serious safety concern that could result in accident.  Extremely nice to hear that this is appreciated.

Steve W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/11/2017
Quality service at a fair price
I've always been pleased with the level of service Greg and David have provided. On one of our vehicles, I had taken it somewhere else (dumb idea) and they couldn't figure out the problem but David was able to get the repair right at a fair price, Thanks!!
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you Steve, automotive repair is not the easiest business to pursue however appreciation makes it all worth it.

Joan M.
Honda Civic Si
10/10/2017
Very trust worthy and they stand behind their work
overall they did a wonderful job and have earned my business.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you for your business we strive for perfection but if there is a problem with any work on our end we do resolve the issue.

PN
Paul N.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Chrysler Sebring
10/07/2017
Oil change plus
While getting an oil change, David checked the car out for things that might cause us problems down the road. Now we know down the road what to budget for to make the car safer.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you for the appreciation...we never like to scare or push people into repairs but rather let them know what is coming in the future to allow for budgets.  Lets keep that Sebring and Honda going!!!!!

Rebecca M.
09/30/2017
Very helpful!!! Fast and affordable!!
I wasn't pushed into something I really didn't need and they were very helpful on answering my questions!! I felt comfortable there.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you we do not ever attempt to push unnecesary repairs on customers.  We take pride in honesty and not "up selling" repairs that are not needed.  We want all customers to feel comfortable with us before investing money into their vehicle.

Bob H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Bob said the quality of work is excellent, and the staff are competent.

CA
Crystal A.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Crystal said she liked the businesses personal service, how competent they were and how they took time to explain what was going on with her vehicle.

SO
Seth O.
Union, KY
09/28/2017
The best garage experiences I've had
We have had our vehicle repaired for two separate issues at Greg' s (replacing a transmission and replacing the brake system) and both times the service was expedient, well done, well communicated to us and affordable. We will continue to use them and recommend them to anyone in need!
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you so much we are extremely proud to be "the best garage experience" you have had.  we take pride in our work and do our best to ensure a good experience for the customer at a fair price.

Benjamin S.
Lexus GS 300
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Benjamin said this facility knew what they were doing.

David R.
Latonia, KY
Chrysler Voyager
09/16/2017
Honest Repair Guys building a respectable Local Business -it what keeps America Great.
Knowledgeable, fast and affordable. Twice in a row they saved me money on a repair bill when I compared apples to apples with another brake shop in town.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/19/2017

We highly appreciate your business David and feel it is very important to educate the customer as to what they are purchasing.  Keeping "apples to apples" is crucial in this business.  Good luck selling the voyager and God Bless.

PB
Phillip B.
09/15/2017
Emergency repair.
Called early morning about the splash shield falling off. Dave said to bring the car right in and they would take a look at it. I had the car towed and Dave analyzed and called with an estimate of repair. I gave him the approval and within two hours my car was ready for pickup. Good job crew.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for your business Phil.  We enjoy serving you and your family's vehicles.  After maintaining you and your family's vehicles for many years it is extremely nice to hear you are as pleased with us as we are you as a loyal customer.  God bless.

ZO
Zac O.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Zac said the employees were really nice. They provided good service. The repair he went in for still has a squeak.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for your business and we hope to continue doing business with you.  the repair you brought the vehicle in for was a squeak noise, we test drove vehicle and raised the camaro on a lift to inspect suspension and your brakes.  at that point we advised you that your brakes were around 50% and the compound in the pad could be the culprit.  No repairs were made or billed to you, only the inspection fee.  Thank you again for your business and if the noise progresses we would be happy to re-evaluate that particular noise at no diagnostic charge.

Sean W.
09/13/2017
Great overall experience
Had a water pump go out on a Friday night. I called Saturday morning set up appt. , dropped car off and it was fixed by that afternoon. Price was very reasonable for the work performed. I have found my mechanic!!
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/13/2017

thank you for your business, happy that we were able to take care of your water pump promptly.  Happy to hear customers take their time to post their experience, we strive to serve our customers quickly and correctly.

KD
Kimberly D.
Ford Expedition
09/05/2017
No more dealership service repairs!
Honest, patient, kind, informed, and fair are words that describe Greg's Affordable Car Care. Not only did I get my SUV problems resolved, but I left with a full understanding of the problem, what caused it, as well as all the options to resolve it (from least expensive to most expensive). Not once did I doubt what I was told because they explained everything in such a way that even a non-mechanic could understand. I felt comfortable letting them repair my vehicle. Thanks for your great work!
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Kimberly we appreciate the kind review and always strive for customer satisfaction.  When we foresee potential issues it is our goal to educate the customer as to what may occur rather than "surprise phone calls" even though those can occur.  Thank you for your patronage.

Alexis M.
Covington, KY
Mercury Milan
09/01/2017
Friendly staff and quick service!
Great shop, nice employees, and fantastic service. I will definitely be using this shop for future repairs.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.  we appreciate the business and are glad that the cooling fan module was all your car needed.  Have a great holiday weekend!

Arcelia M.
Toyota Avalon
08/29/2017
Excellent customer service and the transparency plus honesty
A place to come back
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your toyota condenser.  we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

ME
Modeo E.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Modeo said the service was great. The employees provided quality work. He looks forward to using this business in the future.

TL
Tessa L.
08/23/2017
Excellent service all the way around
I am more than pleased with the service that I receive at Greg's. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else. They are dependable, offer fair prices, and work as quickly as possible to get the work completed. I highly recommend going here. Friendly and efficient service every time.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you Tessa we appreciate your business and strive for an efficient, proper and speedy repair for people.

PN
Paul N.
Ft Mitchell, KY
08/23/2017
Quick service
The service is always great, but I received an oil change and it was done so quickly. I was out in no time. Watch out quick change oil places.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for the positive feedback Paul.  We enjoy servicing you and your son's vehicles and thank you for your patronage.

Matt W.
08/22/2017
always reliable
I showed up, without notice, for an oil change, and to check a couple "noises and vibrations". David and the crew found my problem (which was fairly serious), and hado me back on the in a few hours, noise and vibration free. Great job keeping my ol' truck on the road!
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you again for your loyalty and we hope to continue servicing you and your family's vehicles.