Latest Review 6 minutes ago

Brightwood, OR
Subaru Ascent
Exceptional staff
I chose to buy my vehicle at Gresham Subaru because I saw how the staff treated customers. I have not been disappointed as every time I service my vehicle at Gresham Subaru, I am beyond pleased with my experience. Thank you!

YK
YUNG K.
Installed trailer hitch
I brought in my 2020 outback touring to have trailer hitch installed service department did a excellent job and fast

Boring, OR
Nice people
Good quick service---all with a smile---very much appreciate the speed that my service was done. I had an appointment and the car was taken in immediately upon my arrival---

Happy Valley, OR
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Best maintenance care to date
Came in for my standard oil change, got a bonus multi-point inspection and complimentary car wash! Pleasantly surprised. So grateful for the much needed car wash. Thanks Gresham Subaru!

AK
APRIL K.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate their respect and communication through the process.

BT
BRENDAN T.
Portland, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Department Rocks
As always, great and speedy service !

Portland, OR
fast and easy
Good service, spread out waiting room. Pleasant and helpful service agent.

CARY H.
Cascade Locks, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great never ending customer service
Amazing customer service. Really good follow up. Subaru does not forget about you after the sale.

TG
THEODORE G.
Colton, OR
Great service, long wait
Had our '16 Outback in for 60,000 mile service. I should have planned my day better for the almost 7-hours the service. (I understand that those spark plugs are difficult to change and that's why I let Gresham Subaru do the heavy lifting there.) Bryan Hays was great to work with, a good and thoughtful communicator, even allowing me to visit the technician while he was finishing up. I've always been treated well by the folks at GS and have said as much to other Subaru owners in need of service.

SE
SCOTT E.
Vancouver, WA
06/30/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
Sam was the best agent I have ever used while buying a car. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. He made me feel welcome and completely satisfied with the experience and purchase!

AV
ANNA V.
Troutdale, OR
06/30/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase of 2020 Outback
I reached out to Gresham Subaru for the purchase of a 2020 Outback through their online buying program. Branden was fantastic! Responded immediately, gave me a variety of options regarding interest rates, and kept me up to date on where my car was as it had to be shipped from a different location! This was the easiest car purchase I’ve ever made! I highly recommend Gresham Subaru and all their staff. Everyone has been wonderful from sales to finance to service!

EW
ERIC W.
Sandy, OR
Wilson/Hildebrand
Took my outback in for a radio issue. Apologized for my car being a mess. We have a St. Bernard who loves her car rides. Shared that my daughter broke her foot day before walking our wonder Saint. When I left I noticed my car was washed, MADE my week! Thank you Drew and Team!

JJ
JOEL J.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Easy check in process, great communication, service done in half the time they said it would take and sent me on my way as a happy customer. The customer service was fantastic as well.

PH
PATTI H.
A/C wasn’t working.
Tech charged unit but could not find a leak. He strongly suggested to bring car back after running a/c for a few weeks. I feel he cared and he wants to be sure the problem won’t happen again.

JANET B.
Newberg, OR
Recall Appointment
I took my Subaru in for a fuel pump recall appointment. They also did an overall inspection and washed my vehicle. It all took just over an hour - so quick and friendly!