Latest Review 23 minutes ago

ROSE W.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Your team is top notch. :)
I had a wonderful experience getting a recall issue fixed on our work vehicle. I arrived late and called to let them know. They swiftly said "no worries, we will let your tech know" and all was well. When I arrived I didn't have to wait at all. It was clear where I should park my vehicle, and they took the keys and showed me where to wait. The fix was fairly quick, and I was in and out in about an hour. The customer service I received was wonderful, and the attendant that helped me was extremely friendly and made me feel right at home with pleasant conversation. They made sure I understood the fix and gave me ample time to ask any questions I might have had. I would 100% return and recommend this dealership.

MONICA H.
Damascus, OR
Subaru Ascent
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Subaru Safety 1st
Feel good that my Vehicle is back where it needs to be after recall. Got my oil changed too while there. One stop shopping. Love it.

MARY C.
Fairview, OR
Subaru Ascent
02/16/2020 Category: Sales
Bought 2 new vehicles last week
We went to just get ideas and price points, but the sales and finance people worked hard to get us there! They got us to affordable payments for me, and then we bought my husbands car 3 days later. The team was welcoming, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I would recommend that you come check them out!

AW
AMANDA W.
02/16/2020 Category: Sales
Perry
Perry is the best !! I’m so excited Perry helped me get into my new forester and I love it !
Perry was kind , honest and very efficient.Once I decided on what I wanted I was out of there in a half hour! Perry was very accommodating and on his game !
Thank You!

JOYCE L.
Sandy, OR
It's close.
The service shop was busy, but wait wasn't too long. Every thing was done well including the inspection. The car had a funny smell like brake cleaner for long time.

JEAN B.
Rhododendron, OR
The kindness,

Welches, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
02/15/2020 Category: Sales
Good job done by all the guys that help us
It's nice buy a car from Gresham Subaru.
They made it nice to work with the guys at Gresham Subaru.

RT
ROBIN T.
Sandy, OR
Subaru WRX
First oil change
Drew and Daniel took care of my first service and everything went without a hitch! Excellent service!

TW
TERRIE W.
Gresham, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
18 month service
You guys did a great job! Great customer service! Great Coffee! Thanks.

LC
LARRY C.
Troutdale, OR
Outstanding customer service
Love Gresham Subaru💕. I had to take my car in unexpectedly on a Saturday. Anthony in the service department got my car right in for the mechanic to check it out. Found out Some little rodents had been under the hood chewing away. 😳. Anyway parts are ordered and my car is in the process of being fixed. Shout out to Bryan Hayes who coordinated with the insurance company to get it all figured out. He’s the best👍🐕‍🦺

Kia Soul
02/15/2020 Category: Sales
Brandon
Please stop with the "If you don't buy it we'll be sending the car to auction tonight"! It's a turn off. I had 3 different auto dealers "threaten" to do that with cars that I was looking at. What's your thought process on that? Other than that stupid comment I must say that Brandon was a breath of fresh air and that's why I didn't walk away.

DIANE M.
LOF and recall repair
The work was done in a timely manner and everyone was friendly and answered my questions.

DENNIS W.
Damascus, OR
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service.
Very friendly service crew and excellent waiting area.

ARLENE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/14/2020 Category: Service
The reliable service
I know if I'm told something ends to be done on my car that it's for real, that it will be done properly and usually pretty quickly

OH
OLIVIA H.
Fairview, OR
Subaru WRX
02/14/2020 Category: Sales
Great sales and service!
Walked in only wanting to test drive a WRX because I recently bought a legacy. Walked out trading in my 2019 legacy for a 2018 WRX and it was great! Process was a little long but they were thorough and wonderful from start to finish. Would def go back if I ever have a need in the future.