Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Canby, OR
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
Purchased a new Outback from Gresham Subaru. The process was easy and relatively timely. The sales staff was courteous and went out of their way to make sure I felt like I was getting a good deal.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Subaru Impreza
07/15/2019 Category: Sales
Smooth purchase process at Gresham Subaru
I liked my 2004 Subaru Impreza--and the service at Gresham Subaru--so much that I replaced it with a 2019 Impreza. I hate the whole "negotiate with a salesperson" game, but the prices of the Imprezas I looked at matched the prices I found online. I requested--and got-- the discount I found online. Ryan talked to me instead of to my husband, which I appreciated.
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/15/2019

thank you so much for your business.  Ryan is a star and I'm glad you enjoyed the process.  If you ever need anything and he isn't available please let me know and I'll jump in to help.

07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Good sales experience
We worked with David Morris on the recent purchase of our 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. We found him to be helpful and knowledgeable.
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/15/2019

Dave is great isn't he, We love having on our team.  Thank you so much for your business.  If you never need anything please let me know.

DAN C.
Ram 1500
07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Comfortable experience
Purchased car from Gilbert the salesman. Very nice/congenial and no pressure. Seemed to be fine with however much time I needed to evaluate the car. Everyone was friendly and feel I got a good deal on the car. No regrets. I would recommend Gresham Subaru
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/15/2019

Dan thank you very much for your business and the kind words.  We really appreciate it and if you ever need anything please let me know.

JANICE M.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance is quick and easy
The service dept makes it easy to schedule servicing, the staff is friendly and helpful, the work is good. and the waiting room is pleasant.
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/12/2019

Janice that's awesome.  Look forward to meeting you next time you are.

07/10/2019 Category: Service

Clean and friendly facilities

FP
FRANCES P.
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
We appreciated Gilbert de Best's no-pressure, laid-back style as he assisted us in selecting our Subaru. After the test drive though the process turned too deceptive and soured my overall experience.
I came to Gresham Subaru through the Costco program. My salesman was personable and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared to handle all the negotiations that followed after selecting a car. I believe there could have been better transparency about all the extra items added to my contract. I didn't want to pay an extra $349 for an added flashing brake light in the rear of the vehicle but didn't want to make a fuss over it at the time. Looking back now, I feel bambozzled. Also, beware of the attempt to add $995 for gap insurance and also additional amounts for extended warranty and other services. I was quoted an interest rate of 3.99% but then when it was time to sign the contract, I was told I actually qualified for 2.99% and that's when the additional services were brought up. The sales pitch was that by saving 1% in interest I could add additional services and pay the same or less monthly. Once home and replaying all the little details from start to finish, I do feel foolish for falling for some of their tactics.
My neighbor also used the Costco program and bought a car from Gresham Subaru and experienced similar problems with them trying to tack on extras to her contract.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/07/2019 Category: Sales
Very nice
Very accommodating and helpful. I was confused at first as I went through the Costco program and was contacted and has email exchanges with one person who I never actually met.
Daniel A. was very nice to work with. Nicholas and Lucas were very accommodating. R. in finances made for a fairly painless buying experience

KENNETH M.
Camas, WA
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt service
Appreciate the technician showing us what filters look like and what suggestions for added service are needed.
Nick S., GM from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review Kenneth!

Nick J Smit
General Manager
503-661-1200

NC
NELLIE C.
Subaru Impreza
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service
Dropped in for my regular oil change service and was out in a half an hour.
Nick S., GM from Gresham Subaru responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you Nellie! I am glad we exceeded your expectations!

Nick J Smit
General Manager
503-661-1200

RANDY S.
The Dalles, OR
07/06/2019 Category: Sales
Outback purchase
Kind, courteous, knowledgeable, relational!!!!!

PH
PATRICIA H.
Subaru Ascent
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Was in for my first oil change. Met right away. Didn't even have to wait. It took awhile but looking at the list of everything that was checked, not that long.

WT
WILLIAM T.
Problems with your service
1 I noticed a new scratch on the lower front after your service on Monday of which your employee took a picture.
2 Today I noticed some dark spots on my tan fabric seats and side glove compartment which is probably grease left there by your employee.
3 When I started the car today the low tire air light came on briefly. I assumed you filled the tires when you serviced them?
So what do you do when your service is somewhat unsatisfactory? Do I get a credit off that bill?
William Thomas

JANET B.
Newberg, OR
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
Great Listeners
We hadn’t purchased new in almost 15 years and we had numerous questions and concerns. Both our salesperson and the financial office listened and responded with knowledgeable and patient answers!

ANDREW S.
Damascus, OR
Expensive and no Carfax reporting
Besides being very expensive, $90 oil change, they do not report to Carfax.

I was shocked to see a 4 year gap on the Carfax report I ran. Gresham Subaru didn't report a single service!

Jan P.
Welches, OR
07/04/2019
Missing wheel nut after service on 06/18/19
I already reported that bad tire wear was not reported and now I dis over that one wheel nut was not installed after onspection of the brakes. I am not sure what your policy on tire rotation during 5000 mile service. Please inform.

07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Great service, everything went smoothly.
Very helpful and respectful, worked through some problems. Love my new car.

KIMBERLY S.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I came in because of 2 recall notices. The employees were help and polite. They got me in and out quickly even though it was a busy day.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Terrible sales, great service
I would never buy a vehicle again from the older gentleman. I liked Jose but he passed me off to someone who clearly comes from used car sales experience... the pushy, inconsiderate kind.

After he washed my car through the car wash which I did not ask for nor would have because I never intended to use an automatic car wash because it scratches up all the clear coat, which it did, he then proceeded to open the door right into that prickly bush by the front door which caused even more scratches. He was in a hurry, and I don't think being he was being honest. As I know what the invoice price is to the dealer and I also know about how the dealer makes money as I have sold many cars in my day. Nice try, but Subaru buyers are a bit more educated than what you're used to.

Successful people in the business world will treat people like people and the money will follow. Not the other way around.