4.6

SARAH M.
Subaru Ascent
09/15/2019 Category: Sales
Didn’t seem like they worked extra hard.
I went to the lot, specifically told the sales man that I had to have 7 seats, and refused tan or white interior. He brought me a car with tan interior. I told him I have kids and need black and captains seats are a must. He showed me a blue car and told me it had captains seats, I loved the color, loved the black interior & plus it had a tow package. We went inside to start the buying process. Then he said, “go out and look at the inside while I do something else” I walked out and saw the inside just to see that it didn’t have captains chairs. I specifically told him I must have captains chairs. He seemed upset that I was so adimit about what my needs were. He then told me he would have to “find” the car I was looking for. Which was fine. He found a car 59 miles away, and needed to send a driver to get it. By this time it was 5pm, he said that we would have to wait for the next day for a driver. I agreed. The next day I asked around 10am if the driver had gone, he finally had left. Not sure how the “driver part” works but honestly why would they need to be quick, they’ve essentially sold me the car. By 2 I was asking again and they said, wait until 5pm. Which I felt was rude. Apparently the sales man had other people ahead of me. I complained and he had it ready by 3. We went to pick it up and they handed it off to another dealer, we opened the hood to see it pretty dirty, I feel like if I’m buying a new car it should look clean and new? We were assured any concerns we had would be take care of. After the sale we were told the service department would call to make an apt for the cleaning. We have yet to hear from them and it has been two weeks since we purchased the car. I felt like we were rushed and our sales people just wanted a sale.

SF
SANDRA F.
Damascus, OR
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
A pleasant experience, not intimidating, and a relaxed atmosphere.
My salesperson (Ryan) was so personable and knowledgeable. James went the extra effort to locate a car with the color I wanted. Rami (F & I) was pleasant and explained everything thoroughly with no pressure.

PK
PETER K.
Woodburn, OR
09/12/2019 Category: Sales
Ryan Rudisaile @subiesellr is the best!
I wanted to trade my 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited for a 2019 Outback 3.6R Touring, and most dealers robo-replied. Gresham Subaru actually emailed, and Ryan messaged me and answered my questions directly. He was able to get us the deal we were looking for. I highly recommend the team at Gresham Subaru.
Pete K.

JERRY G.
Brush Prairie, WA
09/10/2019 Category: Sales
Griffin 2919 Forester
Excellent service recognition and quick with the paper work

Subaru WRX
09/10/2019 Category: Sales
Recommend Subaru
I bought there 2019 Subaru WRX cvt and it was amazing! I love how the handling it has, performance wise, quality of the speakers. I enjoy the car every moment and it’s also my dream car to get.

Ashland, OR
09/06/2019 Category: Sales
went for the price, got excellent service as well
At the end of Aug 2019, we wanted a 2019 Subaru Outlook 3.6R Touring, and eventually we decided on the Green color. We could not find this car in Oregon, until Gresham Subaru found one for us. The CostcoAuto price was extremely favorable, more so than at other Dealers in Oregon. The fellow who sold us the car was extremely diligent, and went out of his way to address issues after the sale.

Great dealership
Everyone was very courteous and friendly.

SL
SCOTT L.
Sherwood, OR
Great Customer Service
Everyone we interacted with was great! They all welcomed us, listened closely to our needs, asked relevant questions, offered great options and all worked cohesively as a team to meet our needs.

We were in and out of the dealership quickly and are extremely satisfied with our purchase!

CLAUDIA H.
Camas, WA
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure, Plus excellent knowage of all the features on the vehicles!
I was very nervous about buying a new car, but by giving me all the time I needed and all the information about the Crosstrek I was considering, David Morris made my experience awesome!
I'm 82 years old and needed all the safety devices of a Subaru, but wondered if it was too complicated. I was able to drive my friends from California to our 64th class reunion in St. Helens without any concerns. We truly felt safe and comfortable.
I do look forward to my upcoming lesson with Hannah to better understand the dashboard extras that will enable me to receive phone calls and navigate to destinations. THANK YOU FOR BEING THOUGHTFUL & SMART!!!

SF
SHERYL F.
Neotsu, OR
09/01/2019 Category: Sales
Very time consuming
I came in to pick up a new car that I had found online and on which I had put a deposit, so I was expecting about an hour of time to complete the paperwork, especially because I was paying cash. But it took nearly 3 hours; the process was tedious and overly elaborate. Maybe it has to be that way, but it would be good to let customers know what to expect before they come in. Otherwise, the experience was fine. I especially appreciated Erik, the finance manager, for his help in choosing some extra options.

JOANNE P.
Spokane, WA
Subaru Legacy
08/31/2019 Category: Sales
Great customer service experience.
Gilbert was excellent. He helped us throughout the whole process. We had researched subaru vehicles and knew what we wanted, however Gilbert was extremely knowledgeable and provided us with more information. My first Subaru! Rami was very helpful and patient in explaining the financing details. He took extra time to make sure all (and there were many) my questions were answered. I dreaded having to buy a car due to previous car buying experience. My husband will be needing a car soon and we look forward to returning to Gresham.

MO
MARLYNE O.
Brush Prairie, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Sales
Best dealership for customer service.
Your sales men and all the staff were exceptionally helpful in my purchase of a new 2019 Subaru Forester. I would highly recommend Gresham Subaru if your in the market for a new vehicle.

DENA S.
08/30/2019 Category: Sales
The people are all so nice and helpful.
Every person that helped me was awesome, nice, and friendly. They did an amazing job with finding me a great deal. Thank you team.

HS
HEIDI S.
Longview, WA
Subaru Impreza
08/22/2019 Category: Sales
We got the price we wanted
Lance was awesome. We’ve dealt with him before and had a very good experience. He got us the price we wanted and the color we wanted and the rest is history.

Subaru Impreza
08/15/2019 Category: Sales
Daniel is awesome!
Daniel took very good care of me, he was patient kind and very helpful!

TF
TERRENCE F.
08/10/2019 Category: Sales
Very Satisfied New Subaru Owner
My daughter and I recently purchased a new Crosstrek from Gresham Subaru. We used Costco's auto buying program. The whole shopping and buying process was smooth and effortless. We got the car we wanted at a good and fair price. The staff at Gresham Subaru is knowledgeable, patient and professional. Our salesperson, Sam, was kind, gracious, and extremely helpful. If you are looking to buy a Subaru, I highly recommend Gresham Subaru

MY
MARCELA Y.
Subaru Ascent
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
The great costumer service
Thank you so much for this great experience.

CE
CRAIG E.
Wilsonville, OR
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
They made the purchase process easy
James and Rami were efficient but thorough as we worked thru the process of purchasing the Outback.
Everything was handled via email, overnight mail and phone.
They succeeded in fast tracking the paperwork so the car could be delivered this Saturday.
Overall we are very happy with our experience at Gresham Subaru and in particular with James and Remi.

08/01/2019 Category: Sales
Happy!
The sales team at Gresham Subara made my car purchase easy, quick, and pleasant.
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you so much.  We are glad you felt it was easy, quick, and pleasant, that is our goal!  If you ever need anything please ask for me and i'll get it handled. thx
again.

JOHN G.
Subaru Legacy
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
John Grande
There is no question that Gresham Subaru will go ' the extra steps ' , and to negotiate , to sell a car if the potential buyer is patient .
James L. from Gresham Subaru responded on 08/02/2019

John it was so awesome helping you.  Look forward to seeing you when you come in for your first oil change.