Camas, WA
Subaru Impreza
09/29/2020 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
My sales person Beshara Shahin did a great job helping me through the car buying experience

RD
RON D.
Happy Valley, OR
Subaru Ascent
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so courteous and helpful. I am always greeted by name and made to feel like I matter.
Frank has been great to work with and he is an asset to Gresham Subaru.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/29/2020

We appreciate your business, Ron. Thank you for the 5 star review!

LL
LAURA L.
09/28/2020 Category: Sales
Gresham Subaru
Gilbert is the man to see! Very kind and personable. Great experience!
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Laura! We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Gilbert. Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester!

RP
RAMON P.
09/28/2020 Category: Sales
Good professional customer service
Lance made us comfortable and he worked hard in finding us the vehicle we wanted.
Your staff displayed professional, courteous, and friendly customer service.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Ramon. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we're so glad to hear you had a great experience with Lance. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service, but prices keep changing
Always get great service from Gresham Subaru, but every time I come in for an oil change, the price always increases. I was paying $79 for the longest time then it went to $89, and the most recent was $99.99. May consider doing those on my own from now on.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we're doing well. We hope we'll see you again!

DAVID G.
Professional service
This was my first time servicing my vehicle at Gresham Subaru. It was a walk in (no appointment). They took care of my car perfectly and the price was competitive with others. Highly recommend.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

We appreciate your business, David. Thank you for your kind words!

SA
SUSAN A.
Hood River, OR
Consistent
One thing I can say is that I always get treated well like I own the we place. This dealership is consistent.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Susan. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

RF
ROBERTA F.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Gresham Subaru makes me feel like family.
I have owned Subarus for over 30 years. We have always gone to Gresham Subaru and have always been treated well. Even when a situation arose that needed to be addressed, it was corrected and the charges were removed. We will continue to use our local Subaru which gives us top service.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Roberta. We're happy to have you in the Gresham Subaru family!

MARRIAN H.
5 stars
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Marrian. We're glad to hear you had a great experience, and we hope you love your new Subaru. Congratulations!

FO
FREDRIC O.
Happy Valley, OR
Subaru Legacy
A good experience
I bought a late model pre-owned Legasy and am extremely satisfied with the car. Roger W. was my sales rep and he did an excellent job assessing my needs and preferences.
He was very professional and personable and was a great help in matching me to just the right car after my Lexus was stolen and totaled.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Fredric! We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable buying experience with Roger, and we appreciate your great review. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Great first time experience buying a new car
This was my first time buying a new car and the experience was great. My wife and I worked with Glibert and would highly recommend him. It was a quick and pleasant process and we are very happy with the car we purchased. We didn't feel pressured to buy any additional products that we didn't want and felt the entire staff was honest and transparent. We would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business, and we're thrilled to hear that our team treated you and your wife well during the buying process. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

JAY H.
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Gresham Subaru treated me respectfully and with grace.
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jay. We're glad to hear you had a positive buying experience, and we appreciate your great review. Congrats on your new Subaru Outback!

CHRISTIE M.
Washougal, WA
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone who helped us was so kind and I didn't feel rushed or pushed to buy. They answered all our questions! My husband had a parts question and David took us to the mechanic to get his questions answered. Now the car of my dreams is sitting in my driveway ! Thank you Branden, David, and Nick!
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Christie. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we're so glad to hear you and your husband had a pleasant buying experience. Congrats on your new vehicle!

RO
ROBERT O.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service : friendly, fast, walk-in, thorough, reasonable price
O outstanding!!!!!
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

We appreciate your business, Robert. Thank you for the 5 star review!

ROBERT R.
Lake Oswego, OR
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Perfect service
Everything went perfectly
Steven J., Service Director from Gresham Subaru responded on 09/28/2020

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our team, Robert. Thank you for the 5 star review!