Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

07/10/2020
First impressions are lasting
We recently moved into the area. After researching local auto service options we decided to give Griesbach Auto Service a try. The service we got was excellent and consistent with the reviews we read. Courteous, on time, and complete. We will definitely be back to Griesbach Auto Service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! We appreciate you!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/09/2020
Inspiration
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the review, please let us know how we can make your next visit a 5 star!

Judy K.
Rothschild, WI
07/09/2020
The best of everything!
These people are so knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. I could not have asked for better customer service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the great review and kind words!

TK
Travis K.
Buick Encore
06/29/2020
great job!
Everyone was pleasant, the oil change was done at the time scheduled. I was out in the time I expected. Well done.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the great review and kind words Travis! We appreciate your business.

Ray B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/18/2020
Good service and know how
Good service, I received my vehicle serviced in a timely manner., was good they followed up on warranty.

PR
Patrick R.
Jeep Patriot
06/17/2020
Easy to work with, respectful.
The staff is easy to work with and respectful. They made a quick turn around and were reasonable priced.

AP
Alberta P.
06/13/2020
The staff
They were able to get me in early but I was on a time crunch they were able to come get my car leave me a car and then drop my car back off.

John B.
Ford Thunderbird
06/12/2020
Great friendly service!👍
Very friendly service over the phone and in person! Took care of my car's issue and let me know of another one that needed attention!

Joe H.
Rothschild, WI
06/12/2020
Lots of work done. Professional staff.
Loaner car given. Lots of issues needed to be addressed needing 2 days to accomplish. Very good staff. I was kept in the “loop” by pictures, videos, text and phone calls.

06/11/2020
Friendly honest staff
Always answers questions I have honestly and doesn’t recommend extra device if not needed makes the proper recommendations for my vehicle

TL
Tracy L.
Wittenberg, WI
06/02/2020
I was very impressed with the receptionist. She was very nice. While I was waiting for my oil change, I heard her customer service skills, while she was talking on the phone with customers. She really goes above and beyond!
The only downfall I had was that I desperately needed new wind shield wipers. The cost was more than what I would have paid at Napa.

Schofield, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/01/2020
Friendly
Friendly and excellent work.

GG

BK
Bettsy K.
Ford Edge
05/23/2020
Great place to do business
Always do a great job. You always fulfill expectations. Customer service is outstanding. You stand behind your work. We trust you and are so thankful your business is in Weston.

CT
Cheryl T.
05/19/2020
Multi Point Inspection 2
We had a car inspected for possible purchase. The excellent mechanic checked every detail and found a potential problem that could become a costly issue. Great job!