Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

CT
Cheryl T.
Wausau, WI
05/19/2020
Multi Point Inspection 2
We had a car inspected for possible purchase. The excellent mechanic checked every detail and found a potential problem that could become a costly issue. Great job!

SR
Steve R.
Weston, WI
05/18/2020
Thorough and personable
I can always be confident that any service and work on my car will be thorough.
Price for work done is always fair.
Dealing with everyone is a pleasure. They are very personable.

Scott H.
Rothschild, WI
05/12/2020
Reliable
The folks at Griesbach Auto do a great job! They always let you know what’s happening with your car, and they stand by their work.

TL
Taylor L.
Ram 1500
05/02/2020
Friendly, fast, and very reasonable!
Great service. They do an inspection and inform you of what needs to be done. Not pushy just suggestive. Everyone is friendly and easy to chat with. They get you in an out quick too!

MJ
Merissa J.
Oconto, WI
Dodge Journey
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Merissa said she has absolutely no problems with this place.

CF
Corey F.
Wausau, WI
03/24/2020
My go-to place
I always get the best service here. They always get me in if I have a last-minute emergency/issue. They're quick, fair prices and the people are genuinely nice. The text update service is great.

Megan G.
Schofield, WI
Nissan Murano
03/07/2020
Amazing Service!!
I was extremely impressed by the service I received from Jon and his crew! He actually took me back into the shop to show me exactly what was wrong with my car! I’ve never heard of mechanics doing that. I really liked it especially since I have next to no knowledge about cars. Jon and his crew run a great business and I will be back for all my car repairs! Thank you so much!! :)

Mike G.
Ringle, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/07/2020
Good communication and upfront pricing
I have had our vehicles in a few times now, I have not had an issue with any service concerns. I like the use of texts to communicate with me as well as pictures and thorough examinations to reveal items that need to be addressed.

John A.
02/18/2020
Great doing business with them

John A.
02/18/2020
Great doung business with them.

EO
Eric O.
Rothschild, WI
Ford Flex
02/17/2020
Brought my vehicle in to get an estimate, they were able to fit me in right away, provided what I felt to be a very reasonable quote and then performed the repairs while I waited. Whole process was less than three hours. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Will definitely be going back.

John B.
Weston, WI
02/14/2020
Awesome service
I was very glad I took my wife's vehicle there. Found out through their vehicle inspection that there was unknown problems that needed immediate attention. That's for looking out for your clients

02/13/2020
very understanding , liked photos of inspection and work on my truck. Everything is operating properly. Very satisfied
Good job will recommend to others

Debbie P.
Wittenberg, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/05/2020
headlights
Griesbach Auto Service has always been there for me whenever any truck emergency has come up and they will always explain the options of repair and estimate the cost before starting any work. I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a new repair shop.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  Always a pleasure servicing your vehicle needs.

Mel W.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/22/2020
Excellent service and friendly employees
The service is excellent, the employees are friendly and professional-explanations of services are done. Charges are reasonable.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. Always a pleasure servicing your vehicles.