Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JE
Jack E.
04/25/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient Service
I’m always pleased with Griesbach’s work,and especially appreciative of Chris’s explanations and concern about.my car repairs.

Saturn Ion
04/24/2019
Close to home, helpful, knowledgeable
I like how it is close to home, staff is knowledgeable and explain things in understandable terms .

RP
Rich P.
04/20/2019
Satisfied costumer
Griesbach was recommended to me from a good friend. I wanted Nitto tires Griesbach supplier no longer carried them but Chris pointed me in the right direction I had tires delivered to shop. Set aside the great service and knowledge I was most impressed with the friendly greetings I even received a good morning from the owner John which at the time I wasn’t aware who he was. I will be taking by business to Griesbach from now on. Rich Poremba

PS
Paul S.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was great.

BK
Bettsy K.
Ford Edge
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Bettsy said her experience was very good. She stated Chris is thorough and good at explaining the service. She also mentioned the staff do not try to take advantage of her, and the repairs are always something the vehicle really needs.

04/16/2019
over due
I was over due for my oil change. The service writer and lube tech did a great job getting my vehicle in and back to me in good time.

Buick Encore
04/15/2019
Fixes with no hassle
I brought my car in for an oil and filter change. It was done sooner than expected. The waiting area is nice and the staff are very pleasant.

MI
Marcia I.
Mercedes-Benz C350
04/12/2019
Only Business in central Wisconsin that provides genuine,(Like "once upon a time" genuine) Customer Service!
Griesbach's is a phenomenon! They know customer service is: Integrity in business. Quality service; using quality materials and workmanship!
Doing what they say they are going to do and communicating with their customer if that changes and why. Respecting that their customer is intelligent and conversing intelligently with them. Whatever the customer asks; whatever they want to know.
I have been going to Griesbach's for 9 years. I am 82 years old - Believe me!
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Integrity in business quality service using quality materials and workmanship ALWAYS

Dennis G.
Hatley, WI
Nissan Frontier
04/07/2019
Service is great. They go above and beyond what I expect. Always explain what needs to be done and why and give me options to make an informed decision.

Leo B.
Cadillac SRX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Leo said all went well and he recommends this facility.

Sam M.
Saturn VUE
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the waiting room was comfortable. They did a great job and answered all of the questions. Everything was just awesome at the business.

EV
Eileen V.
Ringle, WI
Buick Enclave
04/02/2019
Excellent Customer Service
You provide excellent customer service. Always willing to listen and explain my auto problems in understandable language. Willingness to pick me up at place of business.

IK
Irene K.
Schofield, WI
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Irene said that she has been at the place for awhile and she has never had a complaint.

Minneapolis, MN
03/26/2019
Fantastic Service
I have been taking my vehicle here for service for at least the past 6 years. Now on a third car and despite the fact that I now live in MN, I still bring my car to Griesbach’s every time I’m back in town to visit family and any other time it needs service. They are the only place I trust! Service is timely, honest, and lasting. What’s more is that everyone is always friendly and patient. I plan to keep coming back for years to come!

VK
Val K.
Buick LeSabre
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Val said she was well satisfied.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Val for the review!

DA
Denise A.
GMC Yukon
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Denise said the employees were super nice. They took her vehicle in quickly. They complete the work right away.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Denise for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing you again!

SA
Sherry A.
Schofield, WI
Buick Rendezvous
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said the place's employees got the job done, and they have helped her with a number of vehicle repairs.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Sherry for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate hearing what our guests have to say about us.  We look forward to seeing you again!

TK
Travis K.
03/10/2019
Consistently great service
I rely on their expertise and experience. I have never felt like they are trying to sell me something I don't need.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Travis for giving us a great review!  We love to hear from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

JZ
John Z.
02/28/2019
Oil Change
The Greisbach crew is awesome! From the phone call for the appointment to the thank you card in the car after service. They looked up the history of my beater and let me know that I should look into some proactive repairs to keep it on the road. Even texted me photos, which is really nice for me. Gave me estimates of the repairs along with how much time it would take. I have taken my vehicles to Griesbach for some time now and plan on it in the future. Thank you Tina, Jon and the GAS crew.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you John for the great review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide that exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look froward to seeing you for your future service.