Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

BW
Bruce W.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said it was good but the price was steep.

Chevrolet Sonic
11/18/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Most places I have been to before talk down to me as a younger female, but definitely did not get that vibe here. Super friendly & caring and great work done. Plus the mints they leave in your car afterwards are a fun bonus. Who doesn’t like that?

Jim G.
Rothschild, WI
Chrysler Pacifica
11/18/2019
Knowing that the owner is a Christian, and a Christian atmosphere
Good value for the Money

11/14/2019
Will go back

GE
Gary E.
Chrysler 200
11/14/2019
We're well taken car of at Griesbach!
Thank you, Jon, and Griesbach team, for the fantastic care we received this week and last on our Chrysler. We're confident that you guys keep our car in great shape and honestly, we don't give it a second thought. We appreciate your expertise and outstanding customer service during each visit. I also appreciate the wireless for access to work while I wait...that is priceless. And the coffee is darn good too!

Ringle, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2019
Organized and good communication
I had to have quite a bit of work done on my older vehicle but I liked the communication and follow up via phone and text. I can be hard to get in touch with during my work day, so this made a good impression on me as well as the upfront pricing and delivery on time.

10/29/2019
Very friendly staff and helpful
Very helpful give you all options available.

AO
Allan O.
Joliet, IL
10/10/2019
This was my first time here but my Dad use to go here all the time so I thought I’d give it a try. I was happy with the service and friendliness of the employees.

NR
Nancy R.
Honda Fit
10/08/2019
I Trust Them
Griesbach has been my "dealership alternative" and they have taken wonderful care of my car. There have been two times that they told me something was unnecessary or not needed at this time. That builds my confidence that they are not gouging me or overcharging.

I am really impressed with their technology, where they can show you pictures of what is going on in your car and even text them to your phone. That also builds confidence, when you can view any concerns for yourself. For example, a picture of a leaking strut or corrosion on the battery.

Jodi D.
Shawano, WI
09/27/2019
Right next door - makes it easy!
Always friendly customer service.

My fiance's cousin Ray Krieger said he knows Jon very well, and to do right by me. :)

Thanks much!

WU
William U.
Schofield, WI
Ford Edge
09/20/2019
Edge Review
Appointment time was met and things were done as agreed.

Marrianne B.
Toyota Matrix
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Marrianne said her experience was good.

CP
Carlie P.
Wausau, WI
09/18/2019
always very friendly staff
I like that they are thorough in their inspections, but don't use high pressure or fear mongering sale techniques.

Kathryn S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2019
Courteous respectful service
Issues are explained well and options given

John A.
09/13/2019
They did a great job.

John A.
09/10/2019
Great service and friendly people.

09/01/2019
My car runs great after every service
Great service. Great people. They Always get right what’s wrong with my car.

Jessica S.
Ford Edge
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said that they are very professional and fast. They did a great job.

John B.
08/15/2019
Awesome service
I never have to worry when I take my car into Griesbach because I know they will be more than honest with me the problem and what should be done.

PS
Paul S.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.