ALLAN S.
Very Responsve and courteous

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
03/15/2014 Category: Service
Jean said this business babies her vehicle and has looked after it for years.

PC
PAUL C.
San Jose, CA
03/12/2014
Great, honest service!
Dennis is that rate jewel who actually cares about his customers AND has the ability to take great care of their cars. That is ALL any of us ask for ... a superb mechanic who is a true gentleman.

SN
STAN N.
GMC Sonoma
03/07/2014
Honesty is his policy.
Have been using Griffin's for all our vehicles for over 20 years. I like Dennis's straight forward style and his honesty.

PM
PAT M.
Los Altos, CA
01/31/2014
Great Service As Usual
I've been using Dennis Griffin for over 5 years now to service our Dodge van and our Camry. Service is always thorough and completed on time as promised. The best mechanic I've found in my 57 years of driving.

MICHAL G.
San Mateo, CA
01/27/2014
Repaiired left front axel
As always, Dennis did a wonderful job of repairing my car. This time it was the front axel and I believe it was a real pain to diagnose and repair, but he did it right at the time he estimated it would take. Dennis does great work and is hgnest and I think that is the main thing that alllows you to trust him. Thanks a lot!

SANDY H.
01/24/2014
Great car service for many years
A neighbor refered me to Griffin's many years ago and I have never been dissatisfied. Dennis Griffin has experience,integrity and lots of smarts. His advice is always helpful and I trust him completely.

FG
Floyd G.
Toyota Avalon
12/18/2013 Category: Service
Floyd said he thinks of the owner as a friend and he appreciates the service.

PM
PAT M.
Los Altos, CA
11/14/2013
Reliably great service!
Service was excellent and ready as promised. So comforting to know I have a reliable, knowledgeable, and honest mechanic.

ALLAN S.
11/14/2013
Efficient and timely
Excellent service!

Juan L.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Juan said he did a good job and it was fast.

MAX S.
Subaru Impreza
11/11/2013
Awesome
Honest, fast, fair prices.
I went to Dennis after another auto shop quoted me $3,300 for some work I was surprised I needed.
Dennis looked it over, including their recommendations, and figured out that only $300 of the work was necessary.
Saved me $3000 with his honesty. I know I'll be coming back here...

KW
KIM W.
Menlo Park, CA
Volkswagen Golf
11/11/2013
Dennis can schedule you only a few days in advance!
Dennis carefully assesses the problem and fixes it the way that makes sense for the age of the car and the particular problem.

Jack H.
10/29/2013 Category: Service
Jack said he is proud to do business with Dennis.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
10/28/2013
Awesome service - as usual
I've had Dennis take care of my cars for over 20 years. I totally trust his judgment and his service is over the top reliable. Highly recommended.

Mary S.
Honda Accord
10/28/2013 Category: Service
Mary said they have been very good.

RAY R.
Saturn Aura
10/27/2013
A matter of trust
When I take my car to Griffins, I can trust the service and repairs will be made correctly by one who knows how.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Jean said this facility has a terrific mechanic and they treat her vehicle like a baby.

KURT S.
10/15/2013
Helpful and pleasant
Dennis was very helpful and pleasant to talk to during this process. He offered best advice for courses of action not forcing a single take it or leave it option. I very much appreciated that. Prompt and responsive service. Thanks!

TP
TED P.
10/02/2013
Excellent service as always!
As always, Griffins Automotive was fast, thorough, thoughtful, and trustworthy.