ALLAN S.
06/05/2013
Efficient!
Wonderful Service!
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2013
Thank you for being such a loyal customer

DAVE B.
05/30/2013
Keeps Mr. Ford Going!
Besides being efficient, thorough, prompt, courteous, and honest, Griffins Automotive Service is living up to their promise of keeping our Explorer running, and running well. Our next service will take us over the 300,000 mile mark, all thanks to Griffins!
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2013
Thank you for taking the time. Its our pleasure to serve you

AP
ANN P.
05/25/2013
Service, courtesy and the Smile
The best automotive service in the world! Has always taken great care of my cars. Don't have to worry that the car will have problems like we had before going to Dennis. He is dependable, super honest and is always willing to help me understand my car and its needs. Been going to him for years and drive 35 miles over the hill now because his quality care cannot be beat. Anywhere.

CRISTINA M.
Los Altos, CA
Honda Fit
05/23/2013
Perfect Service
Denis takes excellent care of my car!

PC
PAUL C.
04/25/2013
Always Great Dependable, Honest Service
Dennis took care of my brake servicing quickly and without hassle...as always. And he does it with courtesy, total professionalism and at a very good price.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond. It is our pleasure to serve you and to know that we are performing to your expectations.

LD
LIZ D.
04/18/2013
Exceptional service: getting dealer to do warranty repair
My car needed a major warranty repair which had to be done by the dealer. From my research online I suspected the dealer might be reluctant to cover the repair. I called Dennis to get his advice, and he offered to take the car to the dealer for me - a "standard", complimentary service for long-time customers. Standard maybe, but a level of service almost unheard of these days.

As I feared, the negotiation with the dealer was not easy. At first they said the repair was not covered. Then the service writer said he would be off for two days and he would research the warranty when he came back. Not acceptable. Dennis went back the next morning with all the warranty information and the Toyota service bulletins and spoke to another service writer who agreed the repair was covered.

Unfortunately it did not end there. The dealer promised the car would be ready several times, each time the afternoon came and went with no call from the dealer, not even a status. So every day Dennis called to remind them and ask what's going on, and then called me with a detailed update. In the end it took 7 working days and a lot of excuses before I got my car back, ridiculous given the job that had to be done.

Dennis spent a lot of his own time making sure that the dealer did the job right for me. He also spent a lot of time explaining to me what was going on and convincing me not to fly off the handle because it wasn't going to help (true). He took a lot of stress out of a difficult situation for me, and I'm very appreciative.

I highly recommend Dennis not only for the high quality of his work, but for his exceptional service.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2013
Thank you for your time and your continued business.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2013
Thank you for your comments.

Marcile S.
Cadillac DeVille
04/12/2013 Category: Service
Marcile said the business took care of all her needs.

JOHN L.
Honda Accord
04/05/2013
Top of the line service
Dennis provides honest, dependable, timely, and extremely qualified service.

CK
the owner

SJ
Sudhakar J.
03/27/2013 Category: Service
Sudhakar said the person he dealt with was nice and it was done quickly.

MICHAL G.
03/24/2013
Head Cyliinder
Once again, Dennis did a great job on my car. I had it towed to his shop and he checked it out and fixed it really fast and really well and just a pleasure to do business with.

AO
ALYSON O.
San Jose, CA
03/19/2013
Great First Time Experience
I visited for the first time a couple weeks ago for a window repair, and it was done quickly, and he saved me $100 by taking the time to find the part I actually needed. I will definitely come back

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
03/18/2013
Makes room for emergencies
I heard a funny tinney sound and called Dennis. He had me stop by to see what was going on. My brakes were going out on me. He wisely had me leave my car, called a rental car company for me, and squeezed in the repair the next day. I always trust Dennis to be astute, efficient, and fair. Plus I stay safe in my car. What a comforting feeling.

KRISTOFER M.
Sunnyvale, CA
03/14/2013
Quick, effective
Quick turnaround! Always gives great information about what needs to be done and why.

MARY P.
Morgan Hill, CA
03/09/2013
Griffins Auto Repair..Best Auto Repair in Bay Area
Once again, Dennis Griffin has done an amazing job maintaining my Ford 150 Pick Up. I will never take my truck to anyone else for maintainnce for anything else. Griffins is the BEST!

LD
LIZ D.
03/05/2013
Skilled, trustworthy, efficient auto service
Just had my car in for routine maintenance plus a nasty problem with the evaporative control system that needed to be diagnosed. As usual, Dennis (the owner) was able to fit me into the schedule quickly and he called back in just a couple of hours with an explanation of the problems found and the work to be done. There were several non-trivial jobs, but Dennis had them all done by the end of the day.

I'm the kind of person who has lots of questions, and Dennis is always happy to explain in detail. He doesn't push work that isn't necessary, and he's happy to discuss whether work can be delayed - is it a safety issue or just a convenience issue or … ?

I was referred to Dennis by friends who have used Dennis for many many years. I've been taking my cars, old and new, to Dennis for about 7 years now and I've ALWAYS been happy with the results of his work. He even offers local rides to/from the shop which is a huge help sometimes.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
02/28/2013 Category: Service
Jean said she has used this business for years. The person she worked with at this business does a great job and he is very thorough.

Joan M.
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Joan said her experience with the business is always tremendous. She said she trusts Dennis and he takes the time to listen to her. He looks and finds problems that she doesn't know about. He doesn't invent any additional problems. She stated Dennis is very experienced, skilled and honest. She would definitely recommend the business. She said she is very lucky to be a Griffins customer.

JOHN C.
Ford
02/14/2013
Always great!
Dennis keeps our commercial bus legal and up to date. Highly recommend his shop for all your needs.

JUD C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/14/2013
Dennis always is honest and a pleasure to work with!