ALLAN S.
Palo Alto, CA
02/09/2013
Regular Check-up Service
Dennis provided excellent and courteous service of the highest order !

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
02/08/2013
The honest and responsible service I get.
I am in good hands with Griffins. I know
Dennis will take the very best care of my
car.

CD
CHARLEEN D.
Ben Lomond, CA
02/07/2013
Brake Repair & Servicing
Always excellent & timely service!

JAMES H.

Morgan Hill, CA
Ford Pickup Heritage
01/31/2013
Dennis Griffin is the biggest reason why I give Griffins 5 stars
I have been taking my cars and trucks to Griffins for over 18 years and have never, ever been disappointed
With the service or results of the maintenance. Dennis knows the value of keeping your word, the only time he has had to modify an estimate it was a legitimate situation. Prior to using Griffins, the repair shop I had used for a few years would never stick to their original estimate I was given. They would always find something to add on to the bill at the last minute. Griffins Auto Repair is the most consistently reliable repair shop I have used. Over these past 18 years, I have referred many of my friends to Griffins and have only heard high praises on the service and results. I would refer Griffins to any and all of my friends looking for an excellent auto repair shop.

JOHN M.
San Francisco, CA
01/24/2013
Quick diagnosis and fix for battery problem
My Ford Escape was not starting, appeared as dead battery, and they were able to quickly diagnose and fix the problem, replace a defective battery, within 4.5 hours.

Markns R.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/22/2013 Category: Service
Markns said he brought a vehicle he was interested in purchasing to this business to have them check it out. He stated they were very thorough when they inspected the vehicle, and Markns ended up purchasing it.

KW
KIM W.
Volkswagen Golf
01/14/2013
110,000 Mile Service
As always, Dennis's service was top notch. I really appreciate that he picks up and drops off the car from my office too. He is a lifesaver.

JOHN C.
Ford Windstar
01/13/2013
Years of great service
Dennis is the best! We have a fleet of vehicles he takes care of. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

PM
PAT M.
Los Altos, CA
01/12/2013
Great Service as Usual
Dennis does a fast and thorough service on both our autos. Great guy too.

LJ
LINHUA J.
01/09/2013
A little bit expensive
To change one rain wiper cost almost 40 dollars and 20 minutes is out of my expectation

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
01/07/2013
Promptness and professional service
Dennis, as always, is the best! I totally trust my car and anything that needs to be handled regarding maintenance with him.

CHIP M.
01/02/2013
Nice clean shop, even a painted floor to make wiping up possible spills easy.

Decent labor rate.

Dennis searched for less expensive options to repair my truck (seized a/c compressor), which I appreciated the heck out of.

He knows what he is doing.

MELINDA H.
12/14/2012
Amazing service!!
Fantastic service! Fast and honest very reliable!

LJ
LINHUA J.
Stanford, CA
12/08/2012
Nice maintainance inspection
I did a maintainance inspection there, nice service, and the inspection was finished carefully and in time. The cost is also optimal.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
12/07/2012
Excellent personal service.
I have been having my car serviced at Griffin's for many years. I have never had a single problem or complaint.

CD
CHARLEEN D.
Ben Lomond, CA
12/05/2012
Service & Repairs
Always consistently excellent service.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
11/30/2012 Category: Service
Jean said this is a terrific business and she has been going to them for years.

MICHAL G.
11/18/2012
Great work, trustworthy mechanic, good person
I took my car in for a tune up and dennis did a great job, and came in right at his estimate and the timing was great. Highly recommend.

DAVE W.
11/14/2012
tune-up
Dennis is always most accommodating and pleasant to work with.