Mary S.
Honda Accord
10/28/2013 Category: Service
Mary said they have been very good.

RAY R.
Saturn Aura
10/27/2013
A matter of trust
When I take my car to Griffins, I can trust the service and repairs will be made correctly by one who knows how.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Jean said this facility has a terrific mechanic and they treat her vehicle like a baby.

KURT S.
10/15/2013
Helpful and pleasant
Dennis was very helpful and pleasant to talk to during this process. He offered best advice for courses of action not forcing a single take it or leave it option. I very much appreciated that. Prompt and responsive service. Thanks!

TP
TED P.
10/02/2013
Excellent service as always!
As always, Griffins Automotive was fast, thorough, thoughtful, and trustworthy.

Joan M.
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Joan said Dennis is a good mechanic and he fixed the problem. The experience was excellent.

JOHN R.
Menlo Park, CA
Lexus RX 400h
09/28/2013
As always -- great service, efficient and trustworthy

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
09/01/2013
First Class Service
Dennis has been taking care of my car for...fifteen years? Twenty? Can't even remember. He is excellent. I hope he never retires.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Jean said she has gone here for years and they are terrific.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
08/21/2013
Excellent care of my car.
I know that every detail is taken care of.
I have never been without a car in all the
years I have done business there.

DAVE B.
08/01/2013
Best Auto Mechanic ANYWHERE
Thanks to Griffins Automotive our 1997 Ford Explorer is only 200 miles away from 300,000 miles of service. Its longevity is a testimony to the exemplary care given by Griffins. Honesty, knowledge, punctuality, and caring sets Griffins head and shoulders above other local mechanics. Thank you Dennis!

MI
MICHAEL I.
07/27/2013
Keeps old cars running!
Dennis keeps my old cars running. Just took a 2200 mile trip in my 2000 Dodge Van. The car rode like a charm. Mike

ALLAN S.
07/26/2013
efficient,effective,professional
efficient,effective,professional

LAURA S.
07/24/2013
Always speedy, never up sold
Dennis is amazing! I've taken my Camry to him twice and every time he always makes sure that I understand what needs to be done and why. This is the ONLY place that has never tried to up sell me either. Most places take advantage of young women because most of us don't know about cars, but not Dennis at Griffin's! The last time I took my car to him he told me I did not need new drums which Goodyear said I did. That saved me at least $60, not chump change to a college student. Needless to say I will continue to bring my car to Griffin's as long as I live in the area. Dennis treats all of his clients like family.

Jack H.
07/23/2013 Category: Service
Jack said the business has perfect service and they are an excellent place to take his vehicle.