Latest Review about 1 month ago

RUTH B.
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2016
Thank you for servicing my old '05 Jeep. I really appreciate that it was picked up and delivered. Thanx also for friendliness and politeness both on the phone and in person as well as letting me know that the car is safe to drive until the catalytic converter can be replaced.
Dennis G., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2016

It was my pleasure, thank you for your support.

Dick G.
Redwood City, CA
Ford Thunderbird
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat. She said she has been very happy with the business. They have great pricing and do wonderful work.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
03/31/2016
Great Job
Every was great like always and done in a timely manner.

Jack H.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Jack said he will continue to go to this business as long as his vehicle is in good condition.

Marcile S.
Portola Valley, CA
Cadillac DeVille
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Marcile said this business has always provided excellent service and she is always satisfied.

CRISTINA M.
Los Altos, CA
Honda Fit
03/17/2016
Best Auto Repair place.
I'll always trust the work Griffin's Auto Repair does on my car.

KC
KIM C.
03/07/2016
Dennis is a true honest mechanic
It's nice to find a local shop with a person as experienced and honest as Dennis. He gave me advise on a car problem that I was troubleshooting on my own via the internet and told me because it has to do with keys/alarm to the car so I have to take it to the dealer. But I do now have very cold AC for the first time in many years. Thanks Dennis

ALLAN S.
02/26/2016
CORTEOUS AND EFFICIENT SERVIOUS
EXCELLENT

SG
Steven G.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Steven said the business was fine. Although, they were not there when he showed up with his vehicle.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Jean said this business baby's her vehicle and has done it for years. They are good mechanics.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
02/11/2016
My car was making odd sounds as I was coming into San Francisco on my way to spend the weekend with my son in San Rafael. I stopped, called Dennis, and based on my description of the problem he assured me that it was safe to drive. This quieted my nerves. I spent the weekend in San Rafael and went straight to Griffin's on my return on Monday. While I had lunch nearby Dennis made the time to take care of the problem. I appreciate so much his support through the years.

LAURA S.
San Jose, CA
01/30/2016
Goes the extra mile
I've been taking my car to Griffin's for just about four years now and I'm always impressed. Dennis is friendly, personable, knowledgable and overall a good guy and a great mechanic. Instead of waiting for the part to arrive in the mail for my car on my most recent visit, Dennis searched neighboring areas for the part and personally drove to go get it himself in Sunnyvale. I was so impressed. That extra effort allowed me to get my car back a day sooner than planned which is so necessary for my job as I'm a commuter. Dennis truly cares about his customers and is also able to guarantee a 3 year warranty on his work where other places would only guarantee a year or two. It's no wonder they've been in business for over 30 years.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
01/29/2016
Always excellent service.
Dennis runs a very fine business. I have been going there for many years. Griffin's is great.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
12/18/2015
They are outstanding in every way.
I always get great service. Thorough, honest, priced fairly, friendly - everything you would want for auto repairs.

Joan M.
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Joan said this business was good and everything was great. She highly recommends this business to others.

MARK W.
Volvo V70
11/13/2015
Repairs Done Right
Dennis & Sam figured out the problem, fixed it quickly, and economically. Excellent as usual.

Mary S.
10/30/2015 Category: Service
Mary said she is thankful to the business. They are very helpful and good to her.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
10/12/2015
Very effient and acomendating .
Extremely happy with the work that was done.

CRISTINA M.
Los Altos, CA
Honda Fit
09/30/2015
Always excellent service.
Friendly, courteous, and thorough service,

QJ
Quita J.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Jaime said this business provided good service and he appreciated the attention they gave to him.