Latest Review about 1 month ago

CN
CASEY N.
09/01/2014
Prompt and honest service
Called when the car would not start and they were able to fit us in right away. Gave very specific directions as to what could be repaired which was easy to understand.

SANDY H.
08/30/2014
Dennis Griffin is fantastic!
I have used Dennis for years and have been more than satisfied with his friendly, helpful, excellent service.

ALLAN S.
08/24/2014
Efficient and timely

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
07/30/2014
Griffin's is THE place to go for auto repairs
My 2001 Honda is starting to wear out in a few crucial places. Dennis Griffin is thorough, does exceptional work, and manages to fit you into his busy schedule quickly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Kenneth S.
Dodge Dakota
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business did the best job and was quick.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Jean said they babied her vehicle and they are terrific.

Robert G.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Robert said the service at this business is the best.

Joan M.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Joan said Dennis is very skilled. He figures out what is really wrong and fixes the issue.

Jack H.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Jack said he trusts Dennis. He always does good work for him.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
06/08/2014
Always great
No complaints. Dennis picks up and delivers, he does what needs to be done, and my car has no problems in ten years.

GG
Gloria G.
06/02/2014
The best mechanic around
If you're looking for a knowledgeable, honest auto mechanic, please read on ..,

I've known Dennis Griffin of Griffin's Auto Repair for probably 15 years. In his past, he trained auto mechanics, so he knows all of the ins and outs and has many connections in the industry.

I am very pleased with his work. He always answers all of my questions and gives me his honest opinion. He has talked me through the awful situation when my car died while I was sitting in traffic, and he even shopped for a replacement for me when I was thinking about trading in my car.

He works on all kinds of cars: domestic, foreign, and hybrid. You won't be disappointed.

PM
PAT M.
05/22/2014
Same Great Service
Dennis was able to service both of our cars today and got them done early. Always reliable and friendly service.

MARY P.
Morgan Hill, CA
05/10/2014
Great Service Best Quality
Being a single women it is hard to find venders who will not try to take advantage of that status and sell me more than I need. Griffins auto repair is extremely fair and a auto repair shop I can always trust to give my truck the best service and me the best price. I give them an A+.

DANIEL H.
San Jose, CA
Mercury Sable
05/03/2014
Friendly and Honest Service
I'm new to the bay area and have a new job which takes me from SJ to Palo Alto. I freaked when my car stalled on Central Expsy last week and relied on my smartphone to find the nearest auto service shop. Thankfully, I found Griffin's Auto Repair. Dennis not only looked at my car first thing, but he drove me to and from my workplace. Small town-style care combined with Dennis' years of experience in automotive repair sets Griffin's apart.

SANDY H.
04/30/2014
Griffin's is ALWAYS great!
I have been taking my vehicles to Dennis Griffin for over 2 decades now and his advice and care for my car has always been as good as it gets. Besides, he's a very caring and honest person to deal with.

ALLAN S.
04/20/2014
repair panel
Wonderful service.

TL
Tracy L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff at this business is personable.

KURT S.
04/08/2014
Diligent and knowledgable
Dennis has done a lot of work on our family's vehicles and he is very responsive, honest and diligent with the repairs. Very pleased with the service provided and the quality of the work. Definitely our choice of mechanic in the Bay Area.

RL
RICH L.
04/06/2014
Ignition switch--great job
Thank you, Dennis, for fixing my ignition switch so quickly and efficiently. I am grateful for your help.

FG
Floyd G.
Toyota Avalon
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Floyd said he has been going to this business for a fair number of years. They have always done excellent service to his vehicle.