JO
JUDY O.
03/14/2017
Griffin's is outstanding!
I've been going to Griffin's for over 20 years. Impressive and thorough service every time.

MARK W.
03/04/2017
Quick fix
Had an issue with a battery, was able to get it quickly figured out, and was happily driving away within 30 mins all fixed up.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
03/03/2017
Terrific
Excellent, trustworthy, knowledgeable service. What would I do without Dennis? He's the best.

CO
CHRIS O.
Volkswagen Golf
02/28/2017
Once again, I've received terrific service on one of my cars. I always bring both of my cars here whenever they need work, whether it's for regularly scheduled maintenance or major repair.

MARK W.
Volvo V70
01/27/2017
Fixed it all for a great price
MB needed regular service plus a few minor fix its - problems resolved in one day - back on the road. Great service as always, and priced right.

ND
Nick D.
Pescadero, CA
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said this business did really good work.

CRISTINA M.
Honda Fit
12/20/2016
Excellent Service Always
Perfect and very prompt service every time I take my Honda to Griffin's.

SANDY H.
12/20/2016
Love Griffins
Dennis has taken care of my vehicles for many years and I've never been disappointed in his service!

PM
PAT M.
12/09/2016
Best Service in the Area
Been taking my cars to Griffen's for over 10 years. Fast and thorough service every time.

SHANNA B.
Nissan Frontier
11/12/2016
Love Griffin's Auto
Fantastic, per usual. I always trust Dennis to care for my vehicles.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
11/12/2016
Always the best
I've been going here for years--reliable, expert, friendly service. I hope Dennis never retires!

ALLAN S.
11/09/2016
SERVICE REVIEW AND UPDATE
EXCELLENT SERVICE, RELIABLE,TIMELY, WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS

JO
JUDY O.
11/07/2016
Dennis is always there for you in emergencies - or for normal maintenance.
Awesome service.

DX
DAI X.
11/05/2016
No complaints
Found and fixed oil leak, and changed oil and filter fast with reasonable price. And gave me a ride, too.

RUTH B.
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2016
A bit too much...
I thought the charge for removing the sap from my car ($250) was a bit high. Maybe the few remaining pieces will be removed at next service without more charges? Otherwise I was pleased with the service and especially appreciate the pick-up and delivery, Dennis.

AD
Adela D.
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Adela said Griffin does excellent work and he is very personable with his clients.

Jeff M.
Morgan Hill, CA
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he and this business do business together.

ME
Mohammad E.
Dodge Intrepid
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Mohammad said this business did not actually look into the problem with his vehicle. They checked the battery and that was it. He will never return to this business again and would not recommend them.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2016

California State Law states that we can only charge you for what we give as an estimate. You asked us to test for a short because the battery was going dead. We tested the alternator, tested good.  We tested for a short, tested good, no short apparent at that time. We tested the battery, battery tested bad. You declined to have us replace the battery. When you asked for the estimate you made no comments of other electrical problems that you wanted us to test for. had you have done so your estimate would have been higher. I explained that to you, we don't do testing for free despite what you wanted. you were told that other issues would be at additional charges, there is not one test that locates all problems. The issue here is not what we did but what you wanted to pay for. Our systems are the same as any other shop trying to locate multipal problems. If you work with electrical systems then you know that to be fact. Best of luck to you

CO

PM
PAT M.
Dodge Ram Van
08/27/2016
I've been taking both of our vehicles to Griffen's for over 10 years. Always great service, and completed when promised. .