ALLAN S.

SG
Steven G.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Steven said the business was fine. Although, they were not there when he showed up with his vehicle.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Jean said this business baby's her vehicle and has done it for years. They are good mechanics.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
02/11/2016
My car was making odd sounds as I was coming into San Francisco on my way to spend the weekend with my son in San Rafael. I stopped, called Dennis, and based on my description of the problem he assured me that it was safe to drive. This quieted my nerves. I spent the weekend in San Rafael and went straight to Griffin's on my return on Monday. While I had lunch nearby Dennis made the time to take care of the problem. I appreciate so much his support through the years.

LAURA S.
San Jose, CA
01/30/2016
Goes the extra mile
I've been taking my car to Griffin's for just about four years now and I'm always impressed. Dennis is friendly, personable, knowledgable and overall a good guy and a great mechanic. Instead of waiting for the part to arrive in the mail for my car on my most recent visit, Dennis searched neighboring areas for the part and personally drove to go get it himself in Sunnyvale. I was so impressed. That extra effort allowed me to get my car back a day sooner than planned which is so necessary for my job as I'm a commuter. Dennis truly cares about his customers and is also able to guarantee a 3 year warranty on his work where other places would only guarantee a year or two. It's no wonder they've been in business for over 30 years.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
01/29/2016
Always excellent service.
Dennis runs a very fine business. I have been going there for many years. Griffin's is great.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
12/18/2015
They are outstanding in every way.
I always get great service. Thorough, honest, priced fairly, friendly - everything you would want for auto repairs.

Joan M.
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Joan said this business was good and everything was great. She highly recommends this business to others.

MARK W.
Volvo V70
11/13/2015
Repairs Done Right
Dennis & Sam figured out the problem, fixed it quickly, and economically. Excellent as usual.

Mary S.
10/30/2015 Category: Service
Mary said she is thankful to the business. They are very helpful and good to her.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
10/12/2015
Very effient and acomendating .
Extremely happy with the work that was done.

CRISTINA M.
Los Altos, CA
Honda Fit
09/30/2015
Always excellent service.
Friendly, courteous, and thorough service,

QJ
Quita J.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Jaime said this business provided good service and he appreciated the attention they gave to him.

PE

DF
DANIELLA F.
09/26/2015
great service!
very kind and accommodating. waited for me to return to get my car even though it was closing time!

James G.
Stanford, CA
Acura TL
09/24/2015 Category: Service
James said he had a good experience with this business. They are incredible and honest.

Jim B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business has good service.

MARK W.
09/23/2015
Fixed the fuse
Electrical not working, Dennis & Sam found the blown fuse n replaced and off i went. Fast, efficient, and economical.

Aj B.
Philadelphia, PA
Jeep CJ7
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Aj said he dropped off the vehicle and told the business what was wrong with it. When he went back to the business, the owner told him they already looked at it. They told him what was wrong with it and charged him $125 for it, even though he told them already what was wrong. He will not be going back. The staff he was working with were really nice, but there was a big miscommunication.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2015

It is unfortunate that your experience was not up to your standards. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please give us a call.

SHANNA B.
Nissan Frontier
08/14/2015
Another awesome service experience
Thanks Griffin's for another great experience! Took my husband's truck in for an oil change. I love that I can always talk directly to the mechanic about any issues instead of having to go through multiple people. The price is always fair, the turnaround quick and it's a quality service every time.