ALLAN S.
07/30/2015
couteous , efficient and superior service
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE BY GRIFFIN'S

SANDY H.
07/25/2015
Such a fine and caring mechanic
I've used Dennis Griffin for years through at least 3 vehicles. I've always gotten superb mechanical and customer care service.

Marcile S.
Portola Valley, CA
Cadillac DeVille
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Marcile said the service at this business was excellent and she does recommend them.

SL
Scott L.
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Scott said this business was on time and everything they did was perfect.

GP
Glenn P.
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Glenn said this business has good service and he has been with them for about 20 years.

SHANNA B.
Ford Flex
07/09/2015
Gem of Mtn View!
Once again, I received an awesome service from Griffin's Auto. It was time for my 90K checkup and I also needed a new windshield. Griffin's got me back on track with everything I needed in a day and it was affordable! What a great business to have in Mtn. View.

TO
TRACY O.
Hollister, CA
07/02/2015
Very professional, reliable and honest.
Very professional, reliable and honest.

JOHN R.
Menlo Park, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
06/29/2015
All four cars
I trust Dennis and Sam to take care of all four of my family's cars!

KELLIE B.
06/28/2015
Big Help! Great Customer Service!!
Already telling friends about this Great new place where I take my Brand New Truck!! Won't go anywhere else!!

JOHN L.
06/28/2015
Technical expertise, integrity, reliability
I know that when I take the car in to Griffin's that either Dennis or now Sam will perform all necessary maintenance and repairs correctly and with integrity. Hats off to Dennis for treating his customers right.

CT
CHARLES T.
06/20/2015
Thorough Service
I went in for a routine service. Dennis and Sam checked all systems and made recommendations which were very helpful and needed.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
06/16/2015
Dennis knows what true service means. He is honest, fairly priced, and has years of experience and expertise to draw upon.
I've relied on Griffins for over 20 years to keep my cars in great condition. They are the best.

David G.
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2015 Category: Service
David said this business is very talented and competent.

LAURA S.
06/13/2015
Always honest and professiomal
I've been taking my car to Griffins for 3 years and Dennis has never tried to upsell me or have me pay more than I need to. Sure enough that was my experience again. If you don't know much about cars yet want to feel like you're really being taken care of, take your car to Griffins!

MIKE W.
Santa Clara, CA
Hyundai Azera
06/01/2015
GREAT JOB INDEED
Dennis did a great job of tracking down an illusive electrical short. Superior customer service with complete explanation of the problem and what was done it fix the problem. I highly recommend Dennis.

ME
MARTHA E.
Volvo V70
05/22/2015
Safety Check & Oil Change
Dennis Griffin is professional, friendly and helpful. I've brought my car to him for almost 30 years and am very satisfied with his work ethic and expertise.

MARK W.
05/07/2015
The right work gets done.
As usual Dennis and his team figured out the problem and got it fixed timely and at a reasonable cost. My cars love Dennis!

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
05/02/2015
Job well done.
I feel I get the very best service in a timely matter.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Jean said the business is very gentle with her vehicle.

SD