Joan M.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Joan said Dennis is very skilled. He figures out what is really wrong and fixes the issue.

Jack H.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Jack said he trusts Dennis. He always does good work for him.

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
06/08/2014
Always great
No complaints. Dennis picks up and delivers, he does what needs to be done, and my car has no problems in ten years.

GG
Gloria G.
06/02/2014
The best mechanic around
If you're looking for a knowledgeable, honest auto mechanic, please read on ..,

I've known Dennis Griffin of Griffin's Auto Repair for probably 15 years. In his past, he trained auto mechanics, so he knows all of the ins and outs and has many connections in the industry.

I am very pleased with his work. He always answers all of my questions and gives me his honest opinion. He has talked me through the awful situation when my car died while I was sitting in traffic, and he even shopped for a replacement for me when I was thinking about trading in my car.

He works on all kinds of cars: domestic, foreign, and hybrid. You won't be disappointed.

PM
PAT M.
05/22/2014
Same Great Service
Dennis was able to service both of our cars today and got them done early. Always reliable and friendly service.

MARY P.
Morgan Hill, CA
05/10/2014
Great Service Best Quality
Being a single women it is hard to find venders who will not try to take advantage of that status and sell me more than I need. Griffins auto repair is extremely fair and a auto repair shop I can always trust to give my truck the best service and me the best price. I give them an A+.

DANIEL H.
San Jose, CA
Mercury Sable
05/03/2014
Friendly and Honest Service
I'm new to the bay area and have a new job which takes me from SJ to Palo Alto. I freaked when my car stalled on Central Expsy last week and relied on my smartphone to find the nearest auto service shop. Thankfully, I found Griffin's Auto Repair. Dennis not only looked at my car first thing, but he drove me to and from my workplace. Small town-style care combined with Dennis' years of experience in automotive repair sets Griffin's apart.

SANDY H.
04/30/2014
Griffin's is ALWAYS great!
I have been taking my vehicles to Dennis Griffin for over 2 decades now and his advice and care for my car has always been as good as it gets. Besides, he's a very caring and honest person to deal with.

ALLAN S.
04/20/2014
repair panel
Wonderful service.

TL
Tracy L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff at this business is personable.

KURT S.
04/08/2014
Diligent and knowledgable
Dennis has done a lot of work on our family's vehicles and he is very responsive, honest and diligent with the repairs. Very pleased with the service provided and the quality of the work. Definitely our choice of mechanic in the Bay Area.

RL
RICH L.
04/06/2014
Ignition switch--great job
Thank you, Dennis, for fixing my ignition switch so quickly and efficiently. I am grateful for your help.

FG
Floyd G.
Toyota Avalon
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Floyd said he has been going to this business for a fair number of years. They have always done excellent service to his vehicle.

LK
Linda K.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Linda said the business goes out of the way to make sure the customers are happy.

RL
RICH L.
03/20/2014
Grateful for Dennis' help
I am so appreciative that Dennis took the time to take my car to the smog station for recertification after he fixed the problem with the leaking hoses.

ALLAN S.
03/19/2014
Very Responsve and courteous

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
03/15/2014 Category: Service
Jean said this business babies her vehicle and has looked after it for years.

PC
PAUL C.
San Jose, CA
03/12/2014
Great, honest service!
Dennis is that rate jewel who actually cares about his customers AND has the ability to take great care of their cars. That is ALL any of us ask for ... a superb mechanic who is a true gentleman.

SN
STAN N.
GMC Sonoma
03/07/2014
Honesty is his policy.
Have been using Griffin's for all our vehicles for over 20 years. I like Dennis's straight forward style and his honesty.

PM
PAT M.
01/31/2014
Great Service As Usual
I've been using Dennis Griffin for over 5 years now to service our Dodge van and our Camry. Service is always thorough and completed on time as promised. The best mechanic I've found in my 57 years of driving.