Latest Review about 4 years ago

JOAN B.
07/25/2014
very professional.
My visit was fast and great as usual.

KENNETH S.
GMC Acadia
07/24/2014
Service and fair pricing
Would recommend to other people.

KP
KIM P.
Chevrolet HHR
07/23/2014
walk in, problem fixed!
I walked in on a Friday evening after work, had a gas leak. Spoke to technician who was at the counter, he saw the puddle under the car. Pulled it in, identified the problem, and got it fixed as I waited.
Sales representative, was very courteous, and gas line replaced, at a very reasonable cost.
Grizzly Auto And Tire is a friendly professional place to do all vehicle care needs!

ALBERT S.
Mercury Marauder
07/19/2014
Great customer service at a fair price!
Best of the best!

RANDY and BARBARA H.
Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2014
Front brake vibration
Replaced rotors 1yr. old under warranty.They were warped at 10,000 miles.
Thanks for quick no hassle service!

AE
ALLISON E.
07/09/2014
Awesome
Grizzly is the best! I have an old Jeep and they always check up on things I don't even think about needing done.

ALBERT S.
07/01/2014
best customer service in town!
Honest, fair, affordable

JENNIFER H.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/21/2014
great service
my brakes needed attention again and since they were just put in 8mos ago the boys at grizzly replaced them at no cost. anywhere else would have given me a bill!
I will keep coming back with everything for my car.

TV
TOM V.
Dodge Durango
brake lite
brake lite was not working,checked and fixed fast and good price.

Ugh - new radiator
My work car suddenly lost coolant so I took it to Grizzly immediately. We had two cars in the shop that day and I needed to get to work. Paul and Dave lent me their loaner car for the day and replaced the radiator for a reasonable price. Thanks for bailing me out!

Oldsmobile Alero
My daughter's car
Daughter's car had two service lights on and the brakes got mushy. Paul, Dave and crew got her fixed quickly for a very reasonable fee. Thanks guys!

TV
TOM V.
Seville, OH
Dodge Durango
03/14/2014
easy to get appointment and prices are good
good me in out in less time then planned

JENNIFER H.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/05/2014
fantastic car support!!
I call and the grizzly boys solve my problems whatever they are!
Wouldn't trust anyone else!

CRAIG H.
Seville, OH
02/09/2014
good prices. timely service
Second time I've done business with them....sent my daughter there also...best prices on long mileage tires

Kia Sedona
02/03/2014
Honest, sincere communication.
Had to get new tires for the van and was hesitant on the timing of doing so. After speaking with Paul and Dave it seemed to make sense to get them done immediately. Good thing too because the next day we drove 8 hrs through snow, rain and slush! Thanks for the loner car while you put the tires on!