Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.062499/5Overall Rating 4.062499/5Overall Rating 4.062499/5Overall Rating 4.062499/5rating 4.062499
Overall Rating 1.9166665/5rating 1.9166665rating 1.9166665rating 1.9166665rating 1.9166665

WF
Willie F.
Niles, IL
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Will F.
Pretty good dealership
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/26/2018

Than you for choosing Grossinger Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

Des Plaines, IL
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Customers that want to be loyal have reasons not to be
For not excepting a Simple $5.00 coupon and given an attitude makes me not want to come back. All that should have been said in a pleasant was only Grossinger coupons are excepted and I would have been very happy. Oh well Life goes on...
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/25/2018

Thank oyu for your feedback. It is our policynhere at Grossinger Hyundai to accept alll service coupons or advertised service specials from ANY competing Hyundai Dealers. If this policy was not followed I will make it right.

04/19/2018 Category: Service
problem solved
problem solved

04/19/2018 Category: Service
not sure
not sure
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/20/2018

I can assure you that all the service on listed on your invoice  were completed by a Hyundai factory trained technician. If you have ANY doubt at all I  have no problem at all with re-doing the entire service , oil and filter change and all. Customer service and the integrity of my Department are 2 things that make up the cornerstone of out mission statement.

ST
Simona T.
Lincolnwood, IL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great job! Great customer services!
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Grossinger Hyundai,it was our pleasure to service your 2016 Tucson. You have a friend in the business.

Harwood Heights, IL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Grossinger
They made me feel comfortable when I had a problem with my new car, fixed it quickly and sent me on my way.
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/19/2018

It was our absolute pleasure to service your 2017 Elantra. Thank you for the kind words and generous score. We are here for you.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Agrivating
I understand that certain things are beyond the dealership's control especially when dealing with a second party warranty holder. However there were several things that happened from being provided a loaner to proper communication that the dealership either could have handled better or offered some sort of compensation to make me feel as if I were being taken care of. I felt a bit pushed around.
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/17/2018

I am sorry that you feel pushed around , however I do have to point out that  we here at Grossinger Hyundai did everything that we could to take care of the mechanical issue that plagued your 2011 Sonata. Unfortunately we have little or no authority at all to influence what these discount/non factory warranties will or will not pay for (loaner cars or rentals), or whether or not the warranty company can/will pay for expedited shipping of the used parts that were insisted upon by the warranty company.  I am truly sorry that we could not have done more for you and promise if we ever get a chance to service your 2011 Sonata again in the future we will do much better job communicating the status of repairs with you..

Park Ridge, IL
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Wasting good time!
Too many visits for something know to wrong with the Sonata's engine
Customer tortuous ordeal
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/17/2018

I am very sorry to read that you had such a horrible experience here at Grossinger Hyundai.I will try to reach out to you today to try and get to the bottom of your issue. We have a very strict customer satisfaction policy her and I promise you mt complete attention until we rectify this...

LL
Lakhmi L.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
A basic washing should be provided.
During my schedule at Grossinger for my car they have mostly emphasized on fixing the issue which are costly but they have not even clean my card, I got my car on the same condition which have given.
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for your input. I am sorry that we could not wash your car when we completed the minor recall work. We try to do an exterior wash and dry to every car that comes in for service. You are more than welcome to swing by at anytime Mon-Friday 8am-6pm and I will happily give your car a wash..

Marc H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
I’m a return customer.
Thanks
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the generous score and kind words. It was our pleasure to service you 2012 Genesis and look forward to seeing you at your nest service interval.

Jennifer W.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
I most always receive great and prompt service!

Jessica W.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Recall Repairs
My car was in and out in a matter of 7 hours to address 6 recalls and a 1 non-recall related repair. The staff was fri madly and helpful.

BP
Brenda P.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Brenda
First time at this dealership close to my home - very friendly staff and Peter was right on top of things with my car. I came in for two recalls for my car. Peter Benyamin was friendly from the start and explain everything to me with great detail, which i did appreciate. Staff was pretty friendly and eager to help with any questions I had.

Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the opportunity. If there is anything that Peter could have done to earn a 5 star rating from you , please let us know. We are always looking for ways to improve.

Charmaine S.
Repair
Great customer service and fast service.

WK
Wiza K.
Ahh
Well
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/09/2018

I am sorry to hear that your recent Service visit to Grossinger Hyundai was less than a 5 star experience. IF there is something that we could have done better please contact me at my direct line listed below. Thank you for the input.

SA
Shaun A.
Friendly employees
Friendly employees. Comfortable waiting area

Melanie S.
Evanston, IL
Mark in Service
I have not been to Grossinger Hyundai in some time due to my go to service guy leaving. I had to bring my car in due to recalls and luckily I had Mark in service. He was pleasant, explained what needed to be done and was honest. I had to get some routine service done on top of my recalls and he walked me through everything. Mark is the only reason I’ll come back to this dealer.

The dealer does need to work on their car salesman. I was waiting in line, with Mark, to check out and a salesman cut in front of us. He was younger with a super jersey shore haircut and was beyond annoying. He started talking to another man about how he has two f**ing rabi in his office and they have been in there for hours. He kept swearing, talking about thing that have no business around customers. Honestly, this guy was a tool and I would be disgusted to have him on my sales floor. My husband and I will need to replace his car in the next 1-2 years and I will make sure that I never go to this individual.

You are lucky there are people to redeem this dealer with people like that working there.

Carlos S.
Evanston, IL
Amazing experience, every time
This service department is top-notch. I’m always treated fairly, given a list of options for resolving the issue, and allowed to pick the most appropriate one
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/06/2018

I'd like to personally thank you for your very kind words and generous score. Customer satisfaction is the most important part of our job here at Grossinger Hyundai. Remember that we are here for you..

Niles, IL
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for taking our customer experience survey. You have my word that we will continue to do everything that we can do continue earning your trust.

IS
Ivan S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson 2013
150$ for absolutely nothing

Hyundai Tucson 2013
Hyundai Tucson 2013 under 50 000 no coverage for nothing
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/06/2018

I am sorry that you feel like you were mistreated here at Grossinger Hyundai.  It is very unfair for you to rate our service department so low because you do not maintain your car properly and the warranty has EXPIRED. Proper vehicle maintenance and regular visits to our high;y rated Service Department would have solved your issues before they happened. This is not a reflection on your treatment by Grossinger Hyundai.  We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/13/2018

Unfortunately all vehicle warranties eventually expire. Regularly scheduled visits to a qualified Hyundai Dealer would have prevented these issues with your 2013 Tucson. A persons vehicle is the second largest purchase that most people make, second to home ownership. All vehicles need maintenance and occasional repair. A neglected vehicle is going to have problems and issues such as the ones you are having now.
                 I wish you all the best.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
Goof Job Done
Took care of what I needed done in a timely manner.
Mike L., Service Director from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for choosing Grossinger Hyundai. We appreciate your business and promise to continue to do our level bet to earn your repeat business. We are her for you.