Grossinger Hyundai North

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Steven M. on 09/23/2017
"Buyer Beware!"
Buyer Beware! Absolutely terrible service from the sales department and general manager. They are nice when they need you to buy, but once you sign and pay - extremely rude and unhelpful. Won’t make good on promises and unresponsive. Took months of reaching out to get simple free floor mats that were promised, and no responses. When coming in to get them in person, general manager was rude and wouldn’t even try to fix his employee’s mistake. Do not buy from here.

Update: I posted my review while I was still at the dealership waiting about an hour for them to get my promised floor mats (a few months too late), and the general manager, Kenny, saw my poor review (he must have received an alert). He came over to me and began to yell at me and have a very heated argument in the middle of the showroom, around plenty of potential customers.

He kept yelling at me and then finally threatened me with an ultimatum: he announced that if I didn’t remove my 1-star review, he would not be giving me my promised floor mats. Despicable that someone would attempt to threaten a customer for receiving a poor review - which was unfortunately justified to be given in the first place. I ended up getting the floor mats only after threatening to call the owner of the dealership.

As a paying customer, I have never experienced such disrespect and terrible treatment. I will not be coming back here for any future service, even if it is free - I’d rather spend money at a place that treats its customers with respect.

So sad to see so many negative reviews on here, because I really wanted to look past them when we bought the car here - but clearly they are all true.
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:12 PM
Tanika G. on 06/27/2017
"Lies and deception "
If you want to waste hours on dishonest and sneaky "negotiations" only to have your intelligence insulted, this is the place for you. My husband and I, with out two small kids 2 and under met with them about an SUV we had our minds set on. We let the dealer know all of our needs beforehand and was told they would accommodate them. Once it came time to write up their offer, not only were NONE of our needs met, they were completely outrageous in the prices they wanted. With a trade in and downpayment, they want almost $500 a month for 75 payments. As well as only give me half the trade in value for my car. After asking how they were getting their numbers and why would we ever agree to pay over double the listing price for a car that's less then 20k, the dealer proceeded to say we don't know anything and that this is his job so he knows what he's talking about. He proceeded to give all these random prices and fees to justify what he wanted us to pay, my husband is a math teacher so he very easily calculated the prices and nothing ever added up. He then went on to say that the reason they offered only half the trade in value was because there "were so many things wrong with the car." No one had even checked the car yet haha. My husband asked what were all of the things and he said the suspension and couldn't name anything else. After trying to leave several times they refused to give up ours keys so that we would continue negotiating. Luckily my 8 week old pooped everywhere so I needed to get the diaper bag out of the car. If that never happened we would still be sitting there hearing all the lies and deceit that the spew out. Stay far away from this dealership if you don't want to incur a million hidden fees.
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:45 PM
Kiesha S. on 06/24/2017
"Outstanding "
Well thanks to the young man that help me his overall customer service was great thanks Trovoy covington
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:15 AM
Katara C. on 06/24/2017
"Wonderful "
Hello I will be back real soon to purchase a vehicle and the young gentlemen that helped me I believe his name is Trovoy Covington was a very good help see you soon
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:12 AM
Monique S. on 06/24/2017
"Amazing "
I really enjoyed my visit at Hyundai North with Trovoy Covington
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:10 AM
Romesia L. on 06/24/2017
"Great"
I was greeted and treated very well when I came in to purchase a vehicle
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:08 AM