Grove Street Auto Repair

CT
CAROLYN T.
MINI Cooper
Quick and accommodating service
My issue with a damaged tire was quickly addressed, all within one day's time. The staff is very helpful and the shop is clean and pleasant with a nice waiting area.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for leaving us such a thoughtful review. Tire issues are no fun, but I am glad we could resolve it quickly for you.

BK
BRIAN K.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Customer service
They were very friendly
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Glad you enjoyed your visit!  Hope to see you return in the future.

SJ
STEVEN J.
RAM 1500
New tires
Competitive price and great service
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much - a set of tires makes a world of difference in how a truck feels - almst like a new one!

CHRISTOS H.
06/17/2016
70,000 mile check-up!
Service was great. I can trust their advice.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you !!  Always good to see you!

SL
SUSAN/BRIAN L.
06/16/2016
Great, honest service
I've been having cars serviced at Grove St for 9 years. They are always nice and honest. They go out of their way to fit my schedule. Completely trustworthy!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much for leaving us a review - our customers' word of mouth is the best advertising we could ask for!!

BJ
BETSY J.
Medway, MA
Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2016
oil change
The staff was super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They made me feel like a "friend", not just a customer. I am so glad my daughter and son-in-law recommended them!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for trying us out, Betsy!  Your daughter's recommendation is very much appreciated. Our company slogan is, "Your family depends on our family."  We take that to heart, and try to treat our customers in a way to meet that goal. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. (No need to go back to the dealer!)

JORDAN M.
06/14/2016
My service was quick and painless, even with them being so busy and booked solid all day. Steve was great! I needed new tires to pass my inspection and he gave me a quote with my receipt!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for your review - I will pass your complliments along to Steve and the owners.  Hope you return in the future.

DA
DONNA/ALLEN/GREG A.
06/11/2016
Great customer service and most importantly reliable work on our vehicle! :)
Always earns top ratings from us.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provice a review for services. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BL
BETTY L.
Westwood, MA
06/11/2016
Service, reliability, honesty, follow-up, people
None better

Betty,
Always a pleasure to see you!  Thanks!

MT
MICHELE T.
trustworthy and customer conscience
I feel confident that their recommendations are honest and that the work provided is excellent.

Michele,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate that you may have also attempted to leave us a review on yelp - we know it is not easiest site to navigate, so we hope you were able to do the review there as well.  Every positive review is helpful, and we are grateful for your time.

RT
RICHARD T.
Lincoln MKX
06/09/2016
providing excellant service for many years
In & out quickly for an inspection sticker

Richard,
Thanks for stopping by!

PE
PATRICK E.
Norfolk, MA
06/09/2016
Always helpful and ready.
My household has two vehicles that accumulate a lot of miles, and I always have a good experience buying tires from Grove St Auto. I got a nail in a recently-purchased tire and the team at Grove st replaced the tire under the Road Hazard Warranty quickly and effectively. Always helpful, always professional.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2016

So glad you took advantage of the Road Hazard Warranty! Thanks for the positive review.

JEFF C.
06/08/2016
Grove Street is the best!
Every time I come in, check in is quick and friendly, and my car is in and out in no time. Great people!

Jeff,
Thanks so much!  We appreciate your business and your kind words. Thank you for supporting Franklin's small businesses!

JERRY B.
Lexus ES 350
06/08/2016
efficient, quick service. Wish there was a coffee machine.
Friendly greeting, fast service-

Jerry,

Thank you for your kind words!  As you may have noticed, we have done a lot of updates recently, and a coffee machine is on our list of considerations. Thanks for the feedback.  Look forward to seeing you again.

JAVIER S.
Hummer H2
Fast and good service
I was in and out in a blink of an eye
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you, Javier! Getting a Massachusetts state inspection sticker should not have to be painful!  Glad we made it easy for you!  Hope to see you again.

BD
BOB D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
05/27/2016
Honesty
The quote to repair the auto is always very close to the actual cost!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you Bob!!!  Always good to see you!

JEN L.
05/23/2016
Creative fix on the car stays within budget.
Grove Street saved us when my Lexus had radiator problems. they were able to whittle-down the original $700 budget for a new radiator, by finding a way to replace parts for a much lower price. Car runs great and we weren't burdened with a huge car epair bill.

Jen,
I was so happy to find the lower cost alternative for you!!  We understand the need to reduce costs whenever possible, especially on an older vehicle. I am happy it worked out for you.

Jean and

JOYCE G.
05/23/2016
Customer service
Great friendly customer service.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for the great review, Joyce. We hope to see you again for your future auto needs.

ROY W.
05/22/2016
maintenance & repair
Professional, prompt, informative, good price
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you, Roy, for the review. We are glad you were happy with your service visit. Hope to see you again in the future.

KEN M.
Toyota Avalon
05/22/2016
inspection sticker
As usual, great service.I wouldn't go anywhere else !
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Ken - as always, it was good to see you! Take good care of Elise for us!