Grove Street Auto Repair

NP
NICOLE P.
GMC Terrain
05/22/2016
Have been here twice-first time for work on the car and the second for inspection-both very positive experiences. Feel comfortable bringing my car here for work!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Nicole,

Thank you so much for the great reviews! We hope to see you again in the future.

KL
KEVIN L.
Infiniti G35
05/21/2016
Trust
You have to trust your mechanic to do the job right and not rip you off. I don't know cars much, but I know Grove. I trust them. This trip, I had a list of repairs. They actually told me which ones I could wait to do, saving me a bundle, rather than pushing for costly repairs.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Kevin,

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We try to be realistic in our recommendations, and setting priorities is a big part of that when there is a list of items to address.

We are here whenever you are ready to tackle the rest of the list!

STEPHEN W.
05/20/2016
Great service customer friendly
From ease of scheduling an appointment to quality workmanship can't beat this business! They even washed and cleaned my vehicle before returning it.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2016

Steve,
Thanks so much for your kind words. We are starting a new "sideline" business of detailing vehicles, so you are one of the lucky ones who got a sample - hope you were happy with the extra service!
See you soon.

HA
HELGA A.
Acura RDX
05/19/2016
Review for 5/18/16
Very professional and friendly- always keep you up to date as they are working on your vehicle. Know what they are doing.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for your kind words, and for being a loyal customer.

JODI F.
05/16/2016
Friendly, accommodating, timely service.
My family has been going to Grove st for our car service, repairs, for a few years now, and we are consistently happy with the service we receive.

Jodi,

Thanks so much for the positive review. Those family connections are important, in the past at Calvert's, asd well as here!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you need any auto services.

RT
RICHARD T.
05/13/2016
providing excellant service for many years
professional and friendly service
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a positive review - Thank you for being a loyal customer for so long!

LA

DANIELLE D.
Bellingham, MA
05/09/2016
Friendly & patient
Great overall service, starting with providing a second opinion to another mechanic's quote. Loved the way the recommendations were divided into categories with an explanation of why each service need is important. Car running a lot smoother now!

Danielle,

We are always happy to provide detailed recommendations and estimates.  Auto repair does not have to be a mystery, and we are always glad to explain everything, including sharing the technician's notes and pictures via our Multi-Point Couresty Inspection.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BG
BOB G.
Honda Accord
05/08/2016
Quick, efficient
Latest was just inspection sticker, but Grove St. always seems to do a good job at a reasonable price.

Bob,
Thanks for the feedback! We are always glad to see you!

KEN M.
Jeep Liberty
05/05/2016
The people at Grove Street .
Th service is great!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2016

Thanks for the review - short and sweet!  Thank you for being loyal customers for so many years. Love that you are part of our family!

PT
PAT T.
05/05/2016
Welcoming, professional atmosphere, Knowledgeable personnel.
Feeling extremely comfortable bringing my vehicle to Grove Street Auto. First visit on Tuesday. Definitely bringing my car there in the future. Feeling they are honest and dependable as well as knowledgeable.

Pat,
Thanks so much for the feedback. We are glad we lived up to our Mission Statement of provided excellent customer service in an honest, straightforward manner. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Be sure to take advantage of the OwnerAutoSite page for your personalized vehicle history; you can make appointments directly from there as well.

GB
GERALD B.
The people!
Wonderful family business.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2016

And we have wonderful people in our customer family as well!

PG
PAT G.
05/01/2016
Explanation of the work they will be doing
Everyone there is pleasant and knowledgeable!! My #1 endorsement is that the staff explains what the particular problem you are having with your car, what they will do to fix it, what will happen if you don't fix it, explain how they will fix it and give you an estimate. This is huge for someone like me who does not know a lot about cars.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2016

Pat - as always, it is a pleasure to see you!!

We can also send you videos that animate the repairs for you too! Let me know if you want to see anything specific, and I will email it to you!

JOHN C.
05/01/2016
honest work
took minivan in for engine and wheel work. expected a high repair bill. turns out that the "engine issue" was working as designed and the wheel problem was a simple fix. could have been soaked for "major" repairs by a less than honest shop.

John,

As far as we are concerned, there is no other option than complete honesty. I am glad we were able to resolve those issues for you so easily. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

SK
STEVEN K.
04/30/2016
Friendly place to get your inspection done.
Although I had two people ahead of me waiting for inspections, I was back on the road within forty minutes.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you for the review, Steven.

Friday was one of our busiest inspection sticker days in a long time! I am glad we were able to get you in and out fairly quickly.

Did you know you can also wait for oil changes? Or we can give you a ride home or to work locally.  It is easy to make an appointment online at GroveStreetAutoRepair.com.  Hope to see you again.

SN
SHANNON/HEATH N.
04/29/2016
Grove Street
Nice lobby area, thorough explanations , short wait times for basic services, multi point inspection with every visit

Shannon,

Thanks so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

JANICE P.
04/23/2016
Inspection Sticker
I just came in for an Inspection Sticker. It was completed in no time at all!!!

Hi Jan,
Thanks for the review!  Glad to see you again.

JOHN K.
Wareham, MA
04/21/2016
Nice people
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Short and sweet!  Thanks for the review.

BA
BETH A.
Jeep Liberty
04/20/2016
AWESOME!!
This was my first visit to Grove Street Auto Repair and I was so impressed! They are honest and trustworthy and really made me feel like family!!! Grove Street Auto Repair has another new customer for life!!

Beth,
Thank you so much for your review.  We are very happy that you will be a customer for life!

Take advantage of our OwnerAutoSite to stay informed on your vehicle's service history and upcoming manufacturer recommendations, which can all be done here. You can book appointments directly through OwnerAutoSite, or through the website.

We look forward to seeing you again.

TP
TOM / JEAN P.
Bellingham, MA
Toyota Avalon
04/19/2016
Grove Street Auto
We have been going to Grove Street Auto for several years and have always been satisfied with their service. They are very friendly and don't mind explaining what needs to be done. They are very honest and I would recommend them to friends!
Jean Pearson

Jean,
We appreciate your comments - it is always a pleasure to see you and Tom!