Grove Street Auto Repair

08/17/2016
Knowledgable friendly service.
?
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2016

Always a please to see you both!

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

JOSHUA T.
08/15/2016
Independent, Trustworthy, Fair Price
It's true you "get what you pay for" in life. Grove Street Auto Repair is no exception to that. If you want cheap, go somewhere else. If you want quality work at a fair price while supporting a local, independent business, go to Grove Street. One of the highest accolades I can give this shop is that I always take my vehicle here and recommend this business to my family and friends. I have experienced many times in the past when I've had work done elsewhere with recommendations for additional service that Grove Street has educated me on why it's not necessary, or at least not now. Can't thank them enough and I'm sure I've saved more money than spent by taking my cars to Grove Street.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2016

Josh,
Thank you so much for your excellent review. You expressed our pholosphy very well - Quality work, fair price, local and independent. Taking care of our customers like family is just what we do. Glad to have you as part of our family !

HA
HENRY A.
08/14/2016
It's local, and you do quality work
The Equinox was repaired ahead of time, and it's running just fine - Thank you
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2016

So glad you were happy with the timeliness and quality of the repairs!

NM
NANCY M.
Acura TL
08/13/2016
Jean and Steve work hard to make to give the best in customer care and it's truly appreciated.
Always reliable and trustworthy. I'm so glad to have Grove Street close by.

Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BG
BOB G.
Honda Accord
08/12/2016
Excellent service & prices
Just had a bunch of work done. Expected to pay more. These people are not out to soak you.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2016

Thank you, Bob. Honesty is a family value that we were brought up with, and we appreciate that you recognize this!!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

CF
CRAIG F.
08/11/2016
Great service.
The customer service and quality of work are always top notch here.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2016

It was good to see you, Craig! Thanks for coming in.

GW
GREG W.
Honda Accord
08/10/2016
Superior Operation
Recently I had my Subaru Forester & Honda Accord serviced at Grove Street Auto Repair. These folks really know their stuff and do it in a friendly way. It is good to see a family operation that takes pride in their work...as well as pride in the community they live in. I plan to continue being a steady customer. You should be too.

Greg,

We do take a lot of pride in how we conduct our business, and are glad you could appreciate that.  We are happy to have you as part of our "family!"

WM
WILLIAM JR M.
Blackstone, MA
08/09/2016
quick, excellent service and friendly people
excellent
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a positive review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RANDELLA S.
08/03/2016
Friendly and efficient
I've been going there for years for my inspection sticker.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/03/2016

Thanks for your loyalty bringing your vehicle to us for inspection. We do all kinds of mechanical work, including oil changes and manufacturer recommended services. Did you know we also do Auto Detailing now?

Print this email for $5 off an oil change, or $20 off a Complete Interior or Exterior Auto Detail Service any time before December 31, 2016.

Hope to see you soon!

Massachusetts
Lexus ES 330
07/30/2016
Recommend!
Fair prices and quality service!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2016

Thank you so muxh for taking time to leave us a review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Let us know how we can earn that fifth star!!

NM
NANCY M.
Acura MDX
07/29/2016
Courteous service. Always treated well and will return soon for my next service
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2016

It is always good to see you, Nancy! See you soon.

PM
PEGGY M.
Acura MDX
07/28/2016
The Staff, The Facility and Peace of Mind
Every member of the staff is experienced, knowledgeable and super friendly. They know my vehicle and will keep it and myself and passengers safe!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2016

Your family depends on our family!  It was great talking with you the other day - looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

EN
EILEEN/BRIAN N.
07/24/2016
Everyone is friendly and helpful. They never do anything without asking you first and letting you know the cost. I've been taking our cars there for 10 years!! Wouldn't go anywhere else.
See above.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2016

Thank you, Eileen!!  We are so fortunate to have such wonderful customers who feel like family!!

BA
BETH A.
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2016
Great service and communication!
These guys ( and girls!) are amazing!! Not only do they take great care of my vehicle , but the way they communicate and keep in touch with their customers is impressive!
I had forgotten that my inspection sticker was expiring this month, but thankfully I received a friendly email from Jean. I was able to get my oil changed and a new inspection sticker in one visit! Grove Street is the real deal!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2016

Hi Beth,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I am glad we took care of ALL your car's needs. Life is busy for so many of our customers, and our goal is to make taking care of your vehicle a little easier.  Have you signed up for your personal auto information page, OwnerAutoSite yet? It is a great way to keep track of repair history and maintenance schedules.  Let me know what you think.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.