Grove Street Auto Repair

Jonathan W.
Bellingham, MA
Toyota Tundra
01/02/2016 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was good.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2016

Jonathan,
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

SG
SUE G.
12/24/2015
You guys always do a great job. Thanks!!!
We have been coming to Grove Street for many years probably close to 20 we started coming to you at your old location. We wouldn't go anywhere else, my grown sons also continue to get their cars repaired at Grove St. We have complete trust with your work and know if anything was wrong you would right it. Thanks again.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2016

Sue,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love knowing that we take care of your entire family. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Jean, Bob and Pat

BA
BETH A.
12/23/2015
Very pleased!!
I have always had really great service and could not be happier.

Beth,
Thank you so much! We always enjoy seeing you.  Enjoy the winter drivng on your new tires. Remember to come back in about 6000 miles for your free tire rotation.
Merry Christmas!!

JEFF B.
Massachusetts
12/22/2015
Took Good Care of me!
Appreciate the effort of Grove Street Auto concerning my tires! The first set of tires I purchased didn't seem to fit my car's performance and even after a few weeks, Grove Street was more than happy to replace the new tires with another brand that worked out better. Seems they stand by their product so thank you!!

Jeff,

We are glad we were able to resolve the issue successfully for you. Having confidence in your tires is so important. Remember to return in about 6000 miles for your free tire rotation.
Merry Christmas,

Duane M.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Duane said everything was perfect. They were polite, reasonable and on time.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2016

Duane,
Thanks for the review. We hope to see you again soon.

David/beth D.
Mendon, MA
12/18/2015 Category: Service
David said he has been going to this business for a while and they do a good job.

David,
Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

JOHN L.
Hopkinton, MA
Acura MDX
12/17/2015
Professional service
The team did a nice job. I had a couple of issues with my car and the team prioritized the fixes. In addition they had no issues dropping me off at work and picking me back up so they made the process seamless. I was very happy with the service and would recommend them.

John,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your kind words! Happy Holidays to you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again in the New Year!

JULIA A.
12/16/2015
Awesome Service!
Great service! Very friendly staff and good work! My car is running great

Julia,

GR
Gregory R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Gregory said this business provided good service.

JEN L.
12/15/2015
Great work
Repeat customer.

Jen,

Doreen L.
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Doreen said she spoke with Steve, who was very nice and explained everything. The vehicle is running great now and it was a good experience.

Doreen,

Mimi B.
Wrentham, MA
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Mimi said this business is very friendly and squeezed her in at the last minute on a busy Saturday. They do good work and made her aware of the future work needed on her vehicle.

Mimi,

PS
PAIGE S.
Jeep Liberty
12/08/2015
Very pleased.
Everyone was very nice, the place was clean, it was an easy trip for me I was in and out. Even though I got a reflection sticker I was happier leaving then I was when I came in. I Was impressed by how they remember there customers and what exactly was wrong with there car last time they came. Over all a great and friendly experience!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/09/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  I am glad you have a resolution in process already  for your rejection issue, and look forward to seeing you when you come back for your free re-inspection. Keep in mind we do oil changes as well as all the manufacturer's recommended services.  (Check our website for new coupons.)
Merry Christmas!

DAVID B.
Mazda 2
12/08/2015
First Class Service
If you want honest, reliable service put your trust in Grove Street Auto Repair. They are the best in everything they do.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/08/2015

Thank you so much, David!!! Happy holidays.

LD
Lisa D.
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Lisa said this business was accommodating. They have always been great to her and do great work.

Lisa,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you soon.

MF
Maura F.
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Maura said this business has great service, reasonable prices, and the employees are friendly as well as courteous.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2016

Maura,
 I am sorry we did not respond sooner to your review. This is part of a new software program for us and we are still ironing out some of the kinks.  Thank you for leaving a review. We look forward to see you again.

BL
BETTY L.
12/05/2015
Always A+ in my book.
I am never disappointed with the service at Grove Street Auto. All of the people are so accommodating and friendly. They seem to always go the extra mile.

Betty,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always happy to see you.

LI
LYNNE I.
Bellingham, MA
Jaguar X-Type
12/05/2015
family business, quality care
Coming up from Florida 3 years ago to a new environment was a challenge finding a good place for car service >>> That said I have been most pleased with the service here. Jean was a breath of fresh air with my concerns, Dad took me back and forth when I needed a ride ...and my car is as happy as I am :) Thank you Grove St family.

Lynne,
We are so happy you found us!! It has been a pleasure to take care of you and your car!
Happy holidays,

PG
Phil G.
12/05/2015 Category: Service
Phil said this business had efficient service and reasonable prices.

Thank you, Phil!

JOANNE C.
11/30/2015
Great service.
Great Service and helpful employees.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for your last visit with us. We wish you and your family a very happy holiday season.