Latest Review about 1 year ago

TW
Thomas W.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Thomas said the vehicle runs like it is supposed to now.

Trent B.
Eureka, MO
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Trent said his vehicle blew a sparkplug from the engine and he saw this business had good reviews, so he called. The first gentleman was very helpful and arranged for a tow service. The tow service was not prompt and he was concerned the business would have enough time becuase they had to use a helicoil and tap the engine to put a sparkplug back in it. They had a fair price.

WB
Wayne B.
Ford Windstar
03/21/2014
Very family oriented
Mr. Mason and his employees fixed my car by replacing a bad alternator. You can depend on this automotive repair shop my wife Tammy is all smiles now, Thank You and we will come back if any thing else goes wrong thanks again.

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Titan
03/20/2014
Professional, honest, friendly service
I have now had two vehicles serviced at GB Auto and had great experiences...Mason and the guys kept me informed and always made sure I was good with the decisions we made in fixing the problem. They don't make promises they can't keep...and have no problem explaining/showing what's going on with my vehicles when they are in the shop. I definitely recommend them.

Brittany M.
Pensacola, FL
Chevrolet Venture
03/19/2014
Honesty
My van was in terrible condition when I brought it in to Gulf Breeze Automotive. I had taken it to other mechanics before and they would NOT tell me the problem for the overheating, they just kept telling me other things. When I took it to Gulf Breeze Automotive, they took their time to figure out what was actually causing the overheating and took the time to explain it to me and told me details about what they would have to do to fix it. It did take two days to tell me what was wrong with it, but I was okay with that because I rather them take their time to get me the right diagnosis. If I have anymore car troubles, I will be returning to Gulf Breeze Automotive

CK
Carron K.
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Carron said this facility has excellent customer service, excellent skills and excellent knowledge.

Jenn S.
03/17/2014
Top notch!
Highly recommend...very attentive, very professional. I feel they were honest and fair with the repairs needed on my vehicle. They also offer military discount which is a big plus for me also!

Bill B.
03/14/2014
Excellent Friendly service
Mason and staff work hard to take care of customers

KK
Ken K.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
03/13/2014
Best in panhandle.
The only garage that will ever work on my mercedes, either new or old.

Corin H.
Nissan Quest
03/13/2014
Best Automotive place in Gulf Breeze
I am always so thrilled with the work that Mason and his team do every time we bring our cars in. They are very honest and helpful. The waiting room is neat, clean and kid friendly! I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!!!!

LH
Lorrie H.
Infiniti G35
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Lorrie said she loves this business. The service is good and the personnel are kind. They went out of their way to make sure the problem with her vehicle was repaired properly.

CD
Charles D.
Geo Tracker
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said there is a leak occurring with their vehicle. She asked this business to find out what the problem was along with what the cost would be to fix it. They sat around for about half a day and she was told what the issue was. She decided to have them go ahead and fix it. When she took the vehicle home, it was still leaking so she went back the next day. They told her it was something else.

Tim B.
Wilmington, NC
03/04/2014
Great Service and fair labor charges
I brought my 2006 chev duramax to gulf breeze automotive because of a metal knocking which sounded like solid lifters on old muscle cars. I am not from this area but they got it right in and had it fixed in about a half hour. They didn't try to gouge me as some places do and they fixed the knocking. I appreciate there help, because as I said I am not from the area but they treated me like an old customer. Again thanks Gulf Breeze Automotive.
Tim Buns
Wilmington, NC

Keith B.
Maryland
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Keith said the price was not bad and they are honest. The problem was fixed and his vehicle is running really well.
Mason B. from Gulf Breeze Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

If there is anything we could have done to make your visit a 5 star visit, please let me know. Your satisfaction is my number one priority. Thanks,

Mason Bragg
Owner
850-733-4028
www.gulfbreezeautomotive.com

SR
Scott R.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Scott said this business could improve. He brought his vehicle in at noon the first day but did not get his vehicle back until the next day at 4:00 pm. The job was a two hour job.
Mason B. from Gulf Breeze Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

The vehicle was brought in for multiple concerns. Transmission slipping intermittently and intermittent no start. We never duplicated the original concerns but did find a bad thermostat which was a two hour job. The number one thing we strive for is to fix the original concern! However it could not be duplicated and we let him know there was an underlying issue (thermostat). We did manage to give him an honest assessment and perform the necessary repairs in a day and a half.

Mason Bragg
Owner
850-733-4028
www.gulfbreezeautomotive.com

ZB
Zach B.
02/23/2014
It's never a good feeling when your vehicle breaks down but with the folks at Gulf Breeze Automotive. I know I am not going to be taken advantage of! Mason's skills at diagnosing to problem are remarkable and comforting. He explains the why's and how's o
All "A's" from me. Very comforting knowing there is a company that I can trust with my fleet of trucks, that always comes through for me in my times of trouble! Thanks Mason!!

Bill B.
Cadillac STS
02/20/2014
Competent Service
Had an electrical problem with my Cadillac door and Mason traced it down. Also solved a "service Engine" warning that kept changing codes - stayed with it to completion

Camisha M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Camisha said she got to speak with the owner, Mason. He was very trustworthy. He listened to her issues. He let her take her vehicle in for an evaluation without just assuming what was wrong with it. She appreciated it.

PS
Paul S.
Florida
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Paul said Mason at this business is a good guy.

AZ
Ashley Z.
Florida
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Ashley said this business was absolutely the best to work with. They were very helpful. She would absolutely recommend them to others. She wanted to thank them so much for their help. They took the time to help her research information for pricing and services that she was not aware of. She contacted many comparable businesses that threw out numbers but this business telephoned her back in less than 20 minutes with everything she needed. She appreciated that.