Jack F.
Milton, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/18/2014
I'm so pleased with the work on my truck this is the second time ive used Gulf Breeze Automotive and love the customer service would recommend anyone wanting a honest place to take their vehicle to for service very professional

Tom M.
Florida
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Tom said the business got him in at the last minute, and his visit was very quick.

HS
Harry S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Harry said as long as his vehicle keep running he is going to be very happy.

KK
Ken K.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
04/13/2014
Mason's haircut
Best auto repair shop in FL panhandle. In my 34 years here I've used them all at one time. No one car compare to the people who service your car here.
Ken Kirchgessner

Bill M.
Navarre, FL
Mazda 3
04/10/2014
Recent auto work
As always, the folks at Gulf Breeze Automotive were professional, efficient, and reasonable with their prices. They always let the customer know how much he or she is appreciated. Thanks, Gulf Breeze Automotive!

PS
Paul S.
Florida
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Paul said this business was great and they did an outstanding job.

SJ
Stacey J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Stacy. She said they did a good job.

KA
Kirsten A.
Navarre, FL
Dodge Neon
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Kristen said they are wonderful, fantastic, and they did an awesome job. This business is reliable.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Scion xB
03/31/2014
Commitment to customer satisfaction
It can be very hard for a woman to find a good car repair shop. I think what sets this business apart from the others is the owners close involvement with what goes on in his shop. He seems to understand how important customer satisfaction is. He made sure I was happy with the repairs. I was & I will go back.

Jerry H.
03/27/2014
People who care about me.
GBA gets my full recommendation.

Jonah R.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Jonah said they are extremely friendly and helpful, and they do good work at this business.

TW
Thomas W.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Thomas said the vehicle runs like it is supposed to now.

Trent B.
Eureka, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Trent said his vehicle blew a sparkplug from the engine and he saw this business had good reviews, so he called. The first gentleman was very helpful and arranged for a tow service. The tow service was not prompt and he was concerned the business would have enough time becuase they had to use a helicoil and tap the engine to put a sparkplug back in it. They had a fair price.

WB
Wayne B.
Ford Windstar
03/21/2014
Very family oriented
Mr. Mason and his employees fixed my car by replacing a bad alternator. You can depend on this automotive repair shop my wife Tammy is all smiles now, Thank You and we will come back if any thing else goes wrong thanks again.

Brittany M.
Pensacola, FL
Chevrolet Venture
03/19/2014
Honesty
My van was in terrible condition when I brought it in to Gulf Breeze Automotive. I had taken it to other mechanics before and they would NOT tell me the problem for the overheating, they just kept telling me other things. When I took it to Gulf Breeze Automotive, they took their time to figure out what was actually causing the overheating and took the time to explain it to me and told me details about what they would have to do to fix it. It did take two days to tell me what was wrong with it, but I was okay with that because I rather them take their time to get me the right diagnosis. If I have anymore car troubles, I will be returning to Gulf Breeze Automotive