CK
Carron K.
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Carron said this facility has excellent customer service, excellent skills and excellent knowledge.

Jenn S.
03/17/2014
Top notch!
Highly recommend...very attentive, very professional. I feel they were honest and fair with the repairs needed on my vehicle. They also offer military discount which is a big plus for me also!

Bill B.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2014
Excellent Friendly service
Mason and staff work hard to take care of customers

KK
Ken K.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
03/13/2014
Best in panhandle.
The only garage that will ever work on my mercedes, either new or old.

Corin H.
Nissan Quest
03/13/2014
Best Automotive place in Gulf Breeze
I am always so thrilled with the work that Mason and his team do every time we bring our cars in. They are very honest and helpful. The waiting room is neat, clean and kid friendly! I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!!!!

LH
Lorrie H.
Infiniti G35
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Lorrie said she loves this business. The service is good and the personnel are kind. They went out of their way to make sure the problem with her vehicle was repaired properly.

Tim B.
Wilmington, NC
Chevrolet Silverado
03/04/2014
Great Service and fair labor charges
I brought my 2006 chev duramax to gulf breeze automotive because of a metal knocking which sounded like solid lifters on old muscle cars. I am not from this area but they got it right in and had it fixed in about a half hour. They didn't try to gouge me as some places do and they fixed the knocking. I appreciate there help, because as I said I am not from the area but they treated me like an old customer. Again thanks Gulf Breeze Automotive.
Tim Buns
Wilmington, NC

ZB
Zach B.
02/23/2014
It's never a good feeling when your vehicle breaks down but with the folks at Gulf Breeze Automotive. I know I am not going to be taken advantage of! Mason's skills at diagnosing to problem are remarkable and comforting. He explains the why's and how's o
All "A's" from me. Very comforting knowing there is a company that I can trust with my fleet of trucks, that always comes through for me in my times of trouble! Thanks Mason!!

Bill B.
Cadillac STS
02/20/2014
Competent Service
Had an electrical problem with my Cadillac door and Mason traced it down. Also solved a "service Engine" warning that kept changing codes - stayed with it to completion

Camisha M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Camisha said she got to speak with the owner, Mason. He was very trustworthy. He listened to her issues. He let her take her vehicle in for an evaluation without just assuming what was wrong with it. She appreciated it.

PS
Paul S.
Florida
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Paul said Mason at this business is a good guy.

AZ
Ashley Z.
Florida
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Ashley said this business was absolutely the best to work with. They were very helpful. She would absolutely recommend them to others. She wanted to thank them so much for their help. They took the time to help her research information for pricing and services that she was not aware of. She contacted many comparable businesses that threw out numbers but this business telephoned her back in less than 20 minutes with everything she needed. She appreciated that.

Kelly M.
Saturn Ion 3
02/12/2014
Very happy with Gulf Breeze Automotive. They were able to take care of my car quickly. Great work at a great price. I'll go to them again.

KK
Karron K.
01/31/2014 Category: Service
Karron said the facility provides great customer service.

CK
Carron K.
01/30/2014
Great service that keeps their customers coming back!
My family is new to Gulf Breeze, and when I had an issue with my Audi, I chose this company based on the reviews... I can honestly say that I will continue to utilize their services based on their wonderful customer service. Thank you Gulf Breeze Automotive!