Gulf Coast Auto & Truck Repair

Michael D.
05/07/2020
TOP NOTCH
This repair facility is the best! HANDS DOWN!!! They replaced my engine and had it back to me in 3 days. They kept me updated every step of the way with texts and pictures. Great job!

Jeff W.
10/24/2018
Always Reliable!
I have known this place for years and always skilled, trusted, fair and honest. Qualities hard to find these days.

Robert S.
08/02/2018
Above and Beyond
My son was told by an inspector that his car would not pass without some repairs. I took it in to Gulf Coast and they told me right away they thought the inspector was wrong, but would take a look. They could not find any problems that would keep it from getting inspected and THEN went so far as to take the car and have it inspected for him. That was truly going above and beyond.

David C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/23/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a very good job at communication. They were very honest and had a sense of urgency to get the service done. They did quality work.

LP
Lura P.
Jeep Patriot
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Lura said she is highly satisfied with the business.

VS
Vicky S.
Nissan Xterra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Vicky said she trusts the staff. They are up front with her and do everything they say will do, plus more.

CE
Corey E.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff provided great customer service. They were done quickly, and he had an all around great experience.

PV
Phillip V.
Galveston, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said they are very professional and courteous. They explained the issue very well.

Jimmy H.
Kia Optima
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff did a good job.

SP
Susan P.
La Porte, TX
Land Rover LR2
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Susan said her experience was good.

Dale R.
Nissan Versa
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jordan. He said the business was quick and provided good customer service.

Richard S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Richard said has used this business in the past. They did a good job and were fair to him.

GC
Graig C.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Graig said everything was good.

CT
CLYDE T.
Houston, TX
Nissan Titan
06/29/2018
Service my 2006 Nissan Titan
Serviced and checked my transmission, replaced cab filter improving ac/heater fan output, and checked differential fluid. Very satisfied with work performed. They are courteous and professional and always appreciate you for doing business with them. I have been doing all my vehicle repair and service with them . They do what they say and always keep you informed of any issues they find before making repairs.

NB
NICK B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018
Honest, trustworthy professionals
My brakes had started to squeal and the backend of my SUV was squeaking like it needed shocks. I took my car to Gulf Coast Auto and told them the problem. I dropped it off and within an hour they called back with the results. I only needed my front brakes repaired, my back were fine. The squeaking in the back was not shocks but my spare tire was loose. WOW! The fact that they actually checked to see what was wrong and didn't just change out everything leaving me with a huge bill is just amazing. It makes you have faith that there are still good people out there. This is not the first time I have brought one of my cars here and, from now on, this will be the ONLY place I go. THANK YOU Gulf Coast!!!