Michael R.
Hayden, AL
05/06/2018
Dodge running poorly after spending 2,600 on upper engine work.
Rework heads and replace head gaskets and new lifters and now truck runs poor.

BD
Brian D.
Blue Ridge, GA
08/08/2017
AWESOME PLACE
My wife and I were 4 hours from our home when our truck died in Snead,AL. It was late on a Friday. I figured the fuel pump went out so we quickly researched repair shops in nearby Cullman. Guthrie was the first shop we called and I am soooooooo glad. Terry was absolutely awesome. He gave me a wrecker service to call and then waited after he closed for us to drop the truck off. He got busy on it first thing Monday and called to inform me it was something other than the fuel pump and it was gonna cost less than expected to fix. Everything about Terry and his business it's nothing short of Awesome. I really appreciate the honesty and quickness he got us fixed and heading home.

Donnie R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/01/2017
Guthries Auto Service was extremely helpful, and timely in the repair of my truck.
Guthries found my problems, repaired them, and got me back on the road. I give them a 5 star rating!!!

Jeff B.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/26/2017
Honest and freindly.
I took my silverado to Guthries for u-joints... I used the key drop box after hours and left my truck. The next morning he called and said that it was only the middle joint. It was ready to be picked up before lunch at a price cheaper than the local dealer wanted just to look at it!

GB
George B.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
George said he has been going to this business for the last five years. They have always fixed his vehicle right the first time. The business owner is very honest and fair.

GW
Gary W.
GMC Pickup
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Gary said he has been visiting this business for quite a while and he likes their service. They do a good job.

FD
Frank D.
Falkville, AL
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the business did what he asked of them and he received good service.

TP
Thad P.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/14/2017
Friendly and knowledgeable people
Great service and very friendly people

AC
Anthony C.
GMC Pickup
04/12/2017
They know what they are doing and friendly service and very informative
5 star service, the best around hands down.

Bob B.
04/01/2017
Quality service. Great technicians
Great

Linda M.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Linda said she loves her mechanic and he does good work all the time.

TA
Todd A.
Ford Bronco
03/29/2017
Professional courteous service
Wonderful job. They set time and price expectations and met them.

KW
Keith W.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Keith said they were very nice, prompt, honest and trustworthy.

Judith W.
Lynn Haven, FL
03/25/2017
Wonderful people, great friendly service, above and beyond!
My son and I were traveling back home to Florida when our vehicle broke down close to Cullman. Fortunately, the tow truck towed us to Guthries Auto Service store. Even though it was past closing time, Mr. Guthrie listened to what had happened, understood my plight, pushed the van into his garage and went to work. At a time when I felt very stressed, he and his wife were so kind and concerned. He stayed and worked until the van would start again and made recommendation for things to check when I got it home. Wonderful people and great, friendly service! Thank you!

NH
Nohemi H.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Nohemi said the business does what they say they will do and she likes them. They try to save her money and she would recommend them for service.

WG
Wesley G.
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Wesley said this business did good work.

BO
Brady O.
03/15/2017
Friendly quality service
These guys went the extra mile making sure my truck was properly serviced without trying to jack my bill up with things I didn't need!

Denise S.
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Denise said this business always provides great service.

Janna W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2017
Oil change and brakes replaced
The service is always great at Gutheries. They are friendly and super helpful. I appreciate how they work with you and they are very fast and efficient!

Marvin P.
Nissan Frontier
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Marvin said they do a good job.