AE
APRIL E.
08/14/2020
Convince and reliable
Always a pleasure bringing my car in knowing it will be fixed correctly and affordably

ROBERTA B.
Jeep Patriot
08/04/2020
Guys automotive
They got me right in and addressed the issues very professional

AT
ANTHONY T.
Central Square, NY
07/20/2020
The service was excellent. I went in expecting to need a new exhaust pipe and spending $1000 but instead they were able to fix the problem saving me a ton of money!

LC
LORNE C.
Cicero, NY
Kia Sorento
07/10/2020
Great service and friendly people
Mike , Jeff and the guys are a pleasure to go see. They are friendly polite and very knowledgeable. I feel they will tell me honestly if something needs to be fixed or doesn’t

PS
PRAJA S.
07/10/2020
Inspection
It was done on time and the response was good as we are familiar with Guy's for 6 years.

JESSE F.
Camillus, NY
07/09/2020
Great and friendly service
They did a good over on inspection of my car and told me what I needed and what I didn't and the service was affordable

SR
SKYLER R.
07/01/2020
Fast friendly service!
Thanks Mike for getting me in quick and out the door just as quick. I really appreciate it!

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Dodge Nitro
06/04/2020
Great customer service and very honest people
Mike was very helpful in taking care of my needs with my vehicle. They have very fair rates and I have always taken the time to explain what they need to do as far as repairs.

JOE H.
Nissan Frontier
06/03/2020
Right the first time
They get it fixed.

MORRICIA P.
06/02/2020
Great place
Great place and friendly staff.

SAMUEL M.
Ford Taurus X
06/01/2020
Took my car into the service station. Was treated with respect

JO-ELL P.
Clay, NY
Honda Civic Si
05/29/2020
Fast and reliable service
The shop got my truck in quickly and fixed it the same day.

GT
GUY T.
Cicero, NY
05/26/2020
Brakes
Always had great service in a timely efficient manner. Prices very reasonable too!

BF
BRENDA F.
Auburn, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2020
First of all a inconvenient never did what my husband asked him to do
I am absolutely disgusted with the service problems from day 1 phone tag back n fourth my car should have ben 100 percent and it was not back n fourth in the shop where I may add very unprofessional worst experience ever

Bridgeport, NY
Kia Sorento
05/12/2020
Horrible customer service and business
Very unsatisfied with there service. Bought a vehicle from them and had multiple things go wrong during the Coronavirus. Had them service the vehicle and most of the fixings I had them service came right back on plus more happen to car. No return phone calls. No communication with co workers non customers. Very disappointed.