Overall Rating 4.3333352/5Overall Rating 4.3333352/5Overall Rating 4.3333352/5Overall Rating 4.3333352/5rating 4.3333352
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LL
Linda L.
Lee, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Always receive excellent service
I have no more comments to make

Mill River, MA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Did the job...
The work on the side mirror was done ...fine.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Dalton, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
Online scheduling makes getting a service appointment very convenient. Service is timely and professional
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our online scheduler convenient and our service to be timely and professional. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Reliable and fast
Fast reliable service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that the service we performed was reliable and quick. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Danielle M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Professional service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was quick and professional. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

RJ
Richard J.
Lee, MA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
richard jacobs
excellent service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that the service we provided was excellent. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Rachel C.
Lenox, MA
Blah blah blah
Best service I have received here in a couple of years. Glad things are moving the appropriate direction.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Lack of customer service and communication
Poor poor experience
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We're very sorry that our service fell short due to poor communication. Roger Brownson will contact you to rectify this situation. We appreciate your business.

Joseph P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Haddad Hyundai
The service staff immediately repaired my vehicle while I waited. Very considerate.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Stamford, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent vehicle service, pleasant and professional team
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our service to be pleasant and professional. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

ES
Earl S.
Ashley Falls, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Marisa
Service,as always,is AMAZING. Marisa goes out of her way to work around my 70hour work week.She SERIOUSLY deserves a raise......I can not,and never will,recommend Haddad's as a dealership. Still contemplating calling Better Business Bureau on the sales department.....
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service Marisa provides. We appreciate your business. Would you like our General Manager, Chris Kramek, contact you to discuss your Sales experience?

MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Accomadating
Haddad Hyundai has gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and the service my car received was complete. Service Advisor Marisa has kept me informed and met my needs. I have confidence that my car is taken care of at a fair price.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
average at best
Nice folks but pretty average.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We're very sorry that our service fell short. Roger Brownson, Service Manager, will contact you today. We appreciate your business.

EA
Ellen A.
Lanesboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change
had a 10:30 appt, dropped car at 8:30 on my way to work. got a call at 9:10 my car was ready. Can't beat that service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Sabrina M.
East Nassau, NY
09/12/2018
Wonderful Experience
Chris H. and Nick S. were so extremely helpful when I was buying my new vehicle. I went in with very little knowledge on my budget/how the process works and honestly changed my mind a million times and they both still stayed patient and so nice the entire time. It was a very great experience for something that I expected to be stressful and I am very glad I got to work with them. All the other staff in passing was also very nice, I am impressed with all of their customer service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
High Rating
I gave my review a high rating for the quick turn around time I received for a oil change and multi point inspection. Also, enjoy having a comfortable place to sit and wait while my car is being worked on.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner and you found our waiting area to be comfortable. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Accent.

Joseph B.
North Adams, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice People
Everyone is very friendly from the moment you walk through the door. Marissa especially always gives a nice greeting upon arrival as well as a pleasant personality to just talk with. The overall service experiences to this point have been fantastic !!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with Marisa and the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

DV
Dorothy V.
Lanesboro, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Radio
They took great help getting me in and replacing it was very happy Marisa is so sweet t and helpful
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and your dealings with Marisa. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

David S.
Cheshire, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Only did the service I requested
Brought it in for a 30,000 mile service. I felt that my vehicle didn't everything on Hyundai's schedule and Haddad's only did the maintenance that I requested, and as always, quickly.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Genesis.

PH
Pamela H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
My RecentVisit to Haddad Hyundai, Pittsfield, MA
The courtesy of staff and the quality of service..
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be courteous. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Dalton, MA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Haddad Hyundai
We are both so happy with Haddad Hyundai because of friendly, courteous staff and excellent work done.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Joseph H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Acceptable to me for three Elantra's. What more needs being said.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.