Aaron S.
Kernersville, NC
BMW M4
07/29/2021
Great shop that is my new place to take my BMWs!
I was able to meet Matt, the owner, and he was a very friendly and knowledgeable mechanic. Lauren at the front desk could not have been nicer. I chose them based off of other reviews I had read and the fact that they have the best tire mounting/balancing equipment in the game to make sure my wheels would not be damaged. Extremely reasonable prices to boot. The reviews did not let me down, they have a new customer now!

LP
Lee P.
Rural Hall, NC
07/28/2021
Friendly Thorough Service
We were previous customers at Motorworks where Chris looked after our 2008 Mini. When we bought our BMW in 2017 we stayed with the dealer through the warranty period. That is now at the end. Needing to ditch the original runflat tires for some tires that actually ride on air we returned to what is now Haley Motors. Chris is still there and I met Matthew as well. Both are very knowledgeable car guys and great to work with. They were very accommodating and I received a quick turnaround. Ride has improved immeasurably without those miserable runflats.

PD
Pete D.
Lewisville, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/22/2021
Cabin Filter Replacement
Quick and friendly service. In and out with clean friendly service. Highly recommended.

BP
Bob P.
King, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/16/2021
Quick response
I had a issue with my Airmatic on MB. Quickly repaired. Always great service and professional staff. Highly recommended.

Renee H.
07/07/2021
Great Service!
I've been to Haley Motors several times and it's always good service. The phone rings off the hook, and people are steady walking in, but Chris is always patient and kind. I'm glad to see that he has gotten some help at the front desk. I like that my car is done in a timely manner. However, I do hate that you no longer take the Bosch Credit card. Otherwise, I'm satisfied.

GC
Georgette C.
Kernersville, NC
Volvo S80
07/05/2021
Excellent people and service
Thank you for keeping me informed every stage of my car's service.

LJ
Lisa J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/30/2021
Great service!! Great CUSTOMER service!
Never have to be worried about being "taken".... Always feel like the price is fair for the service received.

Sheldon M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Excellent Car Service Shop
I am most impressed with Haley European Motors. I met the owner, Matt a few years ago before he moved locations. Incredible service and attention to detail. He offered to pick me up and/or offer to borrow a car. I am most impressed with the new location as well as the service provided by Chris and Lauren. Getting a text message to offer service is most unique and much appreciated. Outstanding job by everyone!

JO
Joe O.
Lewisville, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/30/2021
Professional staff and excellent value!
I always enjoy visiting Haley European Motors for my maintenance on my 2007 S550. Compared to the dealership, prices are very reasonable. The techs are well trained and the staff at the counter is very courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this business!

Dean C.
BMW 128i
Solid, quick, affordable service
Hello, your service was quick, good and lower priced than my local dealership. I will be back for more maintenance. Very pleased with your company.

Thanks
Dean

Mark C.
Volvo XC90
The whistling steam engine
I dropped by the shop unannounced without an appointment because my car was making a horrible whistling sound. Despite Chris being extremely busy he took the time to come outside and take a look. He was able to diagnose the issue and order the part on the spot then get me back in within a couple of days to take care of the issue. These guys are great and I appreciate their professionalism and service!

MJ
Melinda J.
05/21/2021
New employee cost me a day off
I scheduled an appointment 2 weeks ago. New hire slightly confused but its ok I trust them. I dropped the car off today at 12 for my scheduled appointment. I asked if parts were ordered new hire, “that’s never a problem”your car should be done in a couple of hours. I took the day off so I could handle this. When it was close to 5 and I haven’t heard from them I caIled oh the parts weren’t ordered you can pick it up or drop off Monday.Nothing can replace my time. They asked I be more forgiving 😡

GB
Gary B.
05/13/2021
Haley European Motors goes beyond what you have asked them to do on my car that's why
Excellent mechanics and the associates have great personality fun and always have a conversation for you

Porsche Boxster
04/30/2021
Great Service Great People
Halley European Motors provides excellent service. They have a fantastic and professional staff that really knows fine European motor vehicles.

I would highly recommend them. Their staff and service is top notch.

Ken B.
04/27/2021
They really know BMW's
Great concern for your car. Eager to share and discuss details about your car at time of pick up.