Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5rating 4.725
Overall Rating 2.225/5Overall Rating 2.225/5rating 2.225rating 2.225rating 2.225

RL
Ragina L.
Madison, TN
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Explaining
Greeted upon entering the business. My service was completed and had them to check out something else. They showed me where the issue was and explained it to me in detail. Great customer service. Felt welcomed.

MT
Mike T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Going That Extra Mile!
Nick and his team are always going that extra mile for their customers! Never have a problem with Hallmark Hyundai!

Jae L.
Springfield, TN
2015 Hyundai Veloster

James C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great experience today
My oil change was done at a reasonable time and didn't have to wait long. The associate was very courteous, friendly and helpful. .

Richard M.

Goodlettsville, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Like no other dealership
Gosh, where do I begin? I've spent my fair share of time in the service area of dealerships where it was noisy, dirty and unpleasant and no one really wanted to listen to you... Not so at Hallmark Hyundai! From the moment you walk in, everyone at Hallmark is helpful, attentive and respectful. Plus, the facility is neat as a pin (never seen such a clean garage) and so quiet! When I was there the other day, there was just the one person writing up the service paperwork. While he explained to everyone the situation so they would understand the slightly longer wait time, he was his usual pleasant and efficient self and you still felt like you were the only customer there - un-rushed and valued. His smile never left his face! But that's been my experience with everyone there, which tells me that people are happy to work there. And... even though they were also down a tech they still got my car out in no time and even were able to get the stubborn residue off of the inside of my windshield to boot! I brag on Hallmark Hyundai as often as possible - it truly is like no other dealership I've ever experienced!

RL
Robert L.
Brentwood, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Average
I really like the sales staff... service is just average.
Stacy S., DPSM from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. Our manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Robert M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/04/2018 Category: Service
warranty service
brought the problem to tech's attention, he ordered part then when it arrived they send email and then gave me a comparable loaner, all with no hassle, great service.

TL

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient customer service
Good visit
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Tracy. Hopefully we can earn a YES on being recommended next time. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Thanks again.

LR
Lynn R.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
I was greeted by a friendly employee who listened to me, emphasized and answered all my questions. Thank you for great customer service.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for recommending us! We look forward to assisting you again soon.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate Hallmark Hyundai for their good service. They are good communicators, letting me know how long things will take and when the car is ready to be picked up. I also like the fact that they have free wifi where I can take care of emails etc. while I am waiting.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for the great review. We always strive for 5 stars! See you again real soon :)

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Best car and service is the best
Very experienced and polite staff. Extremely efficient service Very happy

Tonya W.
Nashville, TN
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service - Not so sure about the vehicle
Whenever I come in for service, they are always polite, friendly, and efficient. I have no complaints in regards to how I am treated when I come to have work done.

AT
Amro T.
Antioch, TN
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Great
All the people there are extremely owesome

We appreciate the kind words and great review. Thank you

CR
Charles R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Always on time.
Great place, friendly knowledgeable people

We appreciate the kind words and great review. Thank you

Diana G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Wait time was 2 hours plus!
Wait time if 2.5 hours was too long!
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

We are sorry about the long wait time. We are constantly improving this process. If you would like to call in ahead of time to check wait times we can try and advise the best time to come in. Thank you for still giving us a great review. It truly means a lot to us. See you next time.

MA
Maria A.
Goodlettsville, TN
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service
I called to set up an appointment to change the oil and filter on my new Sonata. To my surprise the girl told me it wasn’t necessary and that I could do it that same day, a Saturday! I was very happy about that. The service was great and very fast, and affordable too. People there are friendly and they even provide some refreshments. I was very impressed with everything and recommend them. I will certainly go back!