Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5rating 4.0909073
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

AP
Amanda P.
Martinsburg, WV
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming
The costumer service at Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg is outstanding. I travel an hour to come to Chambersburg for my services, versus driving 20 minutes to Hagerstown. The customer services is so much better than what I have experience in Hagerstown and I would much rather drive the extra to Chambersburg than go to Hagerstown.

CP
Christopher P.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Super nice people
I have been dealing with these fine folks for a few years now and I'm always happy with the service.

HS
Howard S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Don't Go Anywhere Else for Your Next Vehicle.
Honest and Professional staff. Would not purchase a vehicle from any other dealer in Franklin County.
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/21/2018

Howard,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the staff is honest and professional and that you wouldn't purchase a vehicle anywhere else in Franklin County!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
excellent
Friendly...prompt
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that your service was friendly and prompt!

IN
Ilona N.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Service, product, atmosphere
Great place to purchase an automobile, especially from Greg Keyes, who helps in many ways.

Ilona,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that this is a great place to purchase a vehicle and that Greg Keyes was helpful!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Need a repair done quickly to travel. They were very accommodating.
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the service was great and they were accomodating!

Janet C.
Shippensburg, PA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & great service.
Very happy with the service they gave my car. They found recalls I was not aware of and took care of them right away. And everyone was so friendly.

Janet,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the recalls found were taken care of right away and that everyone was so friendly!

Ronald H.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Me
Just nice people who do great work

Ronald,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the people are nice and do great work!

Shippensburg, PA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and great customer service
Your availability and excellent customer service makes buying from Hamilton Hyundai a smart choice!
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that Hamilton Hyundai has good availability and excellent customer service!

CR
Christopher R.
Waynesboro, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my Tucson at Hamilton in 2011 and have never been disappointed with their service.

Christopher,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that you have never been disappointed with the service!

Debbie B.
Friendly staff
Every one is always friendly and willing to help

Debbie,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that everyone is friendly and willing to help!

Saint Thomas, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
This dealership always takes care of my vehicle and me ( their customer ) very well.
Very friendly, efficient staff. Even routine service done well and timely.
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the staff is friendly and efficient!

Mc Connellsburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Their customer service out standing
Elissa M. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the customer service was outstanding!

AO
Alan O.
State Line, PA
New Customer
Time will tell -- I have only had one service provided here

Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your recent service visit to our dealership. Rest assured that your rating and/or comments will be reviewed by the appropriate staff members at our dealership. Should your feedback require any follow-up on our part, you can expect to hear from us via phone or email within 48 to 72 hours, if not sooner. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Robert B.
Gettysburg, PA
My opinion.
very good facilities; friendly, capable, and helpful employees.

Robert,

We appreciate your time and feedback. Your rating of our dealership allows us to always provide the highest level of service to our customers. If there is anything you wish to see improvements on, please contact us directly.

AC
Alyshia C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Went to another local hyundai dealer and was told the condition was normal. Brought it to hamilton and they were able to find and fix the problem

Alyshia,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that we were able to fix the problem with your car and that the service was wonderful!

EL
Elaine L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and excellent service.
I really like my Hyundai however I lost my manual right after leasing my Elantra and was told I would have to buy a manual which was far too expensive but was told I could get info off the internet. I wanted to sit in my car and look at all the different things and after 3 yrs I still do not know how all the radio etc works. I only use the phone and when someone ask me what something does I tell them I have no clue. disappointed with the price of a manual of over 50 dollars.

Elaine,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the people are friendly and service was excellent! Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about how the radio etc works, we'd be happy to help!

Becky S.
Spring Grove, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
excellant service & freindly people
wonderful place & wonderful people very good service!

Becky,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that Hamilton Hyundai is a wonderful place and the people are wonderful!

WW
William W.
Falling Waters, WV
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job done by all. I took my 2010 Tucson in for a oil change and tire rotation. The service department did a great job and had me in and out in no time.

William,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that the service department did a great job and you were in and out in no time!

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Great service car was ready way before the time promised!

William,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that your service was great and car was ready before the time promised!