2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Five stars General maintenance Checkup!
Don’t go anywhere else they will take care of your repairs. They listen to what is going on with your vehicle just tell them, they will fix it awesome company to buy from. Also all of my repairs that I needed were fixed in a timely manner such as a transmission replacement on my oldest car 2011. Totally a Great company to buy from !

Marie R.
Mercersburg, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with appt.
They stay on schedule and offered a rental car because the appointment would take about 2 and a half hours.

GF
George F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent dealerhip !
Excellent dealership(from sales through service department ) I recommend Hamilton Hyundai for (sales& Service ) Good Team !

George,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that you recommend our sales and service!

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, courteous service.
The service department was unable to help with my problem this time. My specific problem was a battery discharge warning that appeared on the infotainment screen. The specific warning was "Battery Discharge Warning - Use System With Engine Running." The problem was that this warning appeared constantly while I was driving my car about 45mph for a distance of about 12 miles between Chambersburg and my home in Fayetteville. The service department was unable to isolate or determine why it would appear while the car was being driven or tell me what causes the problem. The warning has not reappeared in approximately three weeks of driving after the incident described above. The reason for the warning will probably never be identified as it is an intermittent problem that does not happen with any regularity. I do not consider this the fault of the Hamilton service department and have always been very satisfied with the service received at Hamilton.
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/18/2020

We appreciate your time and feedback. We apologize that we were unable to find the issue behind the warning displaying in your vehicle. Your rating of our dealership allows us to always provide the highest level of service to our customers. If there is anything else you wish to see improvements on, please contact us directly.

DK
Daniel K.
Chambersburg, PA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Hamilton is the best! Thanks again

Daniel,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that you received excellent service!

Mont Alto, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2020 Category: Service
They did great on the Hundai
I have made several request when having one of my cars serviced and was told that it was done and for a fact it was not. not the dealers fault or service reps but the mechanic doing the work needs to review the work order more carefully
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced when getting your car serviced.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
People in every dept
Excellent service dept & people working there. Lisa in service is the best.
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that our service department & staff are excellent and that Lisa is the best!

Waynesboro, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
You'll love doing business here.
This was the first oil change at 3750 miles. The only problem (if it really is a problem) I had was scheduling. We called for an appointment before it reached that mileage. It was then scheduled for about two weeks later which of course had the mileage in excess of 3750 by a couple hundred miles. Otherwise, everything at the dealership went very well and in a timely manner. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism.
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/13/2020

We appreciate your time and feedback. Your rating of our dealership allows us to always provide the highest level of service to our customers. If there is anything you wish to see improvements on, please contact us directly.

Waynesboro, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Have only had two services so far on my 2019 Tucson, but great experience both times
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that you had a great experience on both of your services with us!

Christine M.
Willow Hill, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg Review
Service was [erfprmed in a timely manner. Treated well.

Christine,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that your service was performed in a timely manner!

KL
Krista L.
Greencastle, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Everyone is kind and helpful.

Krista,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that everyone is kind and helpful with your service!

Janet R.
Shippensburg, PA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
A good experience
The staff is always courteous md the service prompt.

Janet,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that our staff is always courteous and the service is prompt!

Shippensburg, PA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
State inspection
Never had a problem with the service dept., but the sales dept is another story. I recently tried to trade my 2015 Santa Fe Ultimate for a 2020 Santa Fe 2.0 T Limited. My salesman was great and really tried, but not the person who determines what your trade is worth. I was offered $6,500. Tried to negotiate but he wouldn’t move a penny. This car was very clean and retails for $12,000 to $15,000. I went to another dealership and was immediately offered $10,500. I bought their
Limited. Hamilton Hyundai lost a $40,000+ deal because they refused to negotiate.
Renee S. from Hamilton Hyundai Chambersburg responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that you've never had a problem with our service department! We apologize for any poor experience you may have had with our salesman.

MT
Margy T.
Biglerville, PA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Dedication
Everyone seems to care about you the customer, their dedication to their job you can see they enjoy what they do. I am pleased with the service I received very much. Thank you

Margy,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that we are dedicated to the customer and you are pleased with the service you received!

John S.
Chambersburg, PA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
5 Stars
Service Dept. is their greatest asset!

John,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking our survey and we are very glad to hear that our service dept is our greatest asset!