Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

05/28/2019 Category: Service
6 mo check
Resolved all concerns. Polite staff.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marked dash
Got the car back from checkup and oil change. 6 months old. Got it back with marks/scratches on dashboard 😡
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hello this is Brian Jones, service manager at Hyundai, Im soory for the trouble, I would be happy to look at the marks on your dash, I was just made aware of this issue, and would like to see for myself and see if there is anything I can do.

Sarah H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better
I wasn't really impressed with the waiting area, but that wouldn't make or break whether I use them again. It's the fact that there were services that were supposed to be done as part of "free" (which we incidentally paid for in our contract for the car) services. They didn't rotate my tires even though it was stated that they would, and then told me it was extra to have that done. The only reason I would use this shop again is b/c I have 3 more services that are part of us having bought the car from Hamilton. Just felt like they weren't being honest...(we also have something that was supposed to be fixed on the car since it was a demo vehicle that when it was mentioned I was told that they would call over to Hamilton Ford to get the slip, and then at the end of the service was told that I would need to call them to have the service slip sent over). I just felt like they couldn't be bothered to help...
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We are sorry about your last visit, we at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet all you auto needs, the 25.00 oil change will not include a tire rotation, but we will always inspect tires and suggest tire rotation when needed, we would love the change to make it up to you and explain the service plane you have with your auto. feel free to give us a call.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2018 Category: Service
meh.
Usually take a long time to service vehicle and they always underestimate the time it will take to finish.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

we appreciate your feed back, also would like to thank you for using Hamilton service, we try very hard to make sure each visit is a great visit, sometimes our service takes a bit longer due to hevey traffic and work load, but we do offer courtesy shuttle service to anywhere in town anytime, would love the chance to visit with you on your next visit,

SR
Samantha R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Just not a good visit this time around
I always bring my car to get serviced here and the service is great. This time not so good. First the desk person was not the usual person there and I forget his name but the man there was Troy. Not very customer friendly. I went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation the time it took I think was longer than usual. When I received my car back I noticed a funny noise but didn't think anything until the next morning when my car smelt like gas and oil. I called the shop spoke to Troy let him know what was going on he stated well bring it in we need to look at it! So I did and he came out with another employee and when the opened my hood my engine was smoking come to find out the person forgot to put my oil cap back on so my car was burning oil. I understand mistakes happen but sheesh no apology, let us fix this for you nothing, just oh ok there's your problem! we'll wash it off for you and get you going! I think if they would have apologized offered something I would have been ok, but it was like it was no big deal. Not satisfied with my last visit at all
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 02/22/2017

sorry for your exsperiance at last visit, we pride ourselves on our service which is 5 star. and we alway make good on our service customers, we would love to visit with you anytime. feel free to contact Brian Jones anytime. Thanks again.

MA
Michael A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Like working with Brian instead of the person I worked with this time.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai, we hope to be able to make your next visit even better, with 5 stars,

Monica R.
Chaparral, NM
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Not great
Need improve
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

we would deffinatly like to discuss your visit, we see it much different, 45 minutes for oil change, while making calls to find out who and what service plan you had constituded a large amount of our time.

Logan, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Convenient
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton hyundai for your service needs

Jefferson K.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good customer service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, for all you car needs, we pride ourself on 5 star service, let us know how we can do better.

CG
Christopher G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very helpful and patient
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

I look foward to seeing you on your next visit, we as a team will try our very best to meet all your service needs.

WC
Wendy C.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
I have made it appointment for Saturday via the web they did not have you down for the appointment but works me in that morning so that was good. The service department manager was kind and friendly. My car was ready on time. If there is a drawback I can see electric tape in the car where they put in the component for the engine. I don't think that should be visible
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for using Hamilton HYundai, we would be glad to take care of the electical tape, anytime just stop by, we try our best to make every visit a good visit.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle recall
I had a software update with my 2018 sonatas. Hyundai was awesome about notifying me and made it very easy and convenient to get it done.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you, and we hope to serve you again for all your aauto needs. vice/Parts director

TY
Terry Y.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The quality and price of my oil change was good for our area.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for your auto needs

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good service
I have had to take my car in several times for different problems in a short amount of time. Service was great, however, each problem could not have been fixed at the same time.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, sometimes the issues we address don't always become clear without duplicating issue, we will continue to try to be better at finding and fixing issues at hand, thank you again. Brian Jones

03/19/2018 Category: Service

Vivian G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/05/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service department.
Fast reasonable friendly oil change service. Haven't heard back on my window part yet.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs, I have checked on window regulator and it has arrived, i will be calling you to set up appointment to install. Thanke you again.

IW
Isabell W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Always providez friendly, respectful, and professional service.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/12/2016

Thank you for chooseing hamilton Hyundai for your auto care needs.

Fort Sumner, NM
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service department.
Svs dept terrific. I trust their skills. I am treated with respect. Negative: There is no waiting room. We are stuck in a hallway with only about 5 chairs. I have been there when some men and children had to stand so the women could sit.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for your service needs.

Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for your service needs.

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Very Helpful salespeople,
Helpful sales people. The Service Manager is Exceptional and Knowledgeable.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 02/24/2015

Thank you for your buisness, and we look foward to meeting all your auto need. Thanks again Vester.

DU
Dora U.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Techs are friendly and keep you updated on service progress
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to serve you in all you auto needs.