Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

SA
Senera and Domingo A.
Friona, TX
01/12/2019
Dishonest dealership
I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe from this Dealership. I came to pick up the vehicle the next day they switched the vehicle to one that had more miles and a different color interior. Hamilton Hyundai disrespectful and dishonest practice proves to be not recommendable. I have filed a DMV Consumer Complaint.
Rhonda B. from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Senera, I'm so sorry that you feel this way but we did NOT switch vehicles. As discussed, that was the only 2018 white Santa Fe you looked at.  It's VIN number matches the VIN number on all of your paperwork.  The reason it had more miles on it when you came to pick it up (45 miles instead of 20) is because we had to drive it in order to get the tire pressure monitors to pick up the new tire pressure from us putting air in the tires.  If you remember the tire pressure alert was on when you looked at it the first time.  Driving a Hyundai to get the tire pressure monitors to pick up the new tire pressure is common practice and can be verified by the manufacturer. We also drove it to the gas station to fill it up with gas for you.  Sometimes after you test drive several different makes and models the features and interiors become hard to keep track of. As you know after we were unsuccessful in assuring you it was in fact the same vehicle you had chosen, we respectfully returned the cashiers check and canceled the whole transaction. Again I am so sorry you feel this way and I sincerely wish there was something I could do to help you understand that it is the exact vehicle you picked.  If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me. Shawn Hamilton. 575-762-4427.